N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. 28 Own Nation/7 Foreign Cap..

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!..

So when will it open? are you going to invite us to our teams? and what is your account so I can add you?

open now.. N.O.F.A.. UNDER 23 CHAMPIONSHIP... ID:67406..

danielratcliffe@hotmail.co.uk

PROBLEM LADS..

Ipswich Town £17.9M 29 83 £74.8M D.COLLINS L.BOWYER M.CHOPRA = £92.7M

Torino £16.8M 24 84 £74.6M S.GUBERTI R.BIANCHI K.GLIK = £91.4M

Celta Vigo £18.5M 25 83 £73.2M F.ORELLANA M.BERMEJO D.RODRIGUEZ = £91.7M

Vitesse £10.7M 27 83 £83.9M A.ANNAN W.BONY M.YASUDA = T.V £94.6M

Vitória de Guimarães £11.2M 32 84 £87.5M P.MENDES N.ASSIS C.NILSON = T.V £98.7M

Le Mans FC £13.6M 32 81 £67.8M M.NARRY G.CERDAN F.THOMAS = T.V £81.4M

KRC Genk £6.8M 29 85 £113.2M J.VOSSEN A.VANDEN BORRE D.PUDIL = T.V £120M

FC St. Pauli £12.6M 24 83 £75.1M M.THORANDT M.KRUSE C.TAKYI = T.V £87.7M

Tigre £11.1M 25 83 £70.1M C.LUNA D.CASTANO R.MARTINEZ = T.V £81.3M

Vitória £10.8M 35 82 £72.2M D.GEOVANNI S.ZE LUIS L.FLAVIO = T.V £83M

MY SIDE IS OVER VALUE..

ONLY WAY I CAN THINK TO PULL IT FAIR IS FOR ME 2 OVER PAY AROUND 30 MILL ON DEALS.. EVERY AGREE THAT IS FAIR AND SET UP IS PRITTY MUCH SOUND THEN?..

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. ID-67406.. 28 Own Nation + 7 Foreign Cap!.. well done on the victory matey ..

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. ID-67406.. 28 Own Nation + 7 Foreign Cap!..

I've applied for my team and I don't really know about your teams problem' date=' upto everyone else I guess? Doesn't bother me although it would be fairer if released a couple of valuable players if that would work? I dunno.:P[/quote']

i can loose 30 million in value easily mate..

il just over bid on the standard players i go in for from my own nation :) .. ill look to loose around 30 mill in value..

the french show as 81 rated.. but you can see the value is sound there.. portuguese worked out sound 2.. they were the 3 nations i couldnt access fully.. harsh reality all players will leave and its the value not rating that counts :) .. there all all close bar my genk..

i thought 2 myself put genk in.. if they are over its easier to over pay and loose money than say had i put the other possibilities in.. charleroi.. cercle brugge and squad value was 40.. wouldnt have been able to gain that 2 make them fit then..

like i said i saw it as easier 2 loose the money with genk overpaying on standard belgium players to pull them inline :) .. ill be fair on the set up and loose 30ish mill no probs :) ..

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. ID-67406.. 28 Own Nation + 7 Foreign Cap!..

Gutted i missed this :(

posted it on 2 or 3 places mate.. been up since yest :) ..

i wondered where you.. eugineuc who actually applied for stes side and arfon were as you wanted projects changing to this exact set up..

maks sense in 2 seperate 1s to me as they are total diff :) ..

any1 backs out watts ill have you in mate deffo :) ..

posted it on 2 or 3 places mate.. been up since yest :) ..

i wondered where you.. eugineuc who actually applied for stes side and arfon were as you wanted projects changing to this exact set up..

maks sense in 2 seperate 1s to me as they are total diff :) ..

any1 backs out watts ill have you in mate deffo :) ..

ive been unwell dude, on heavy dose anti biotics so sleepin alot lol

back at work today so lot of sleep last night

prob why i missed it lol

we'll see if n e 1 drops out mate :) ..

no doubt some 1 will early on as they dont get 2 grips with rules :) ..

still awaiting kev at celta vigo.. vlad at le mans.. azim at vitoria :) ..

TEAMS MUST BE INLINE BY TURN 3!!!!!

UP TO 28 HOME GROWN.. UP TO 7 FOREIGN..

ALL PLAYERS OVER 23 DEALT OUT..

BEST WAY TO DO THIS BOYS IS TRY GRAB A COMPLETE TEAM A.S.A.P :) ..

all the best and hopefully others will apply so its ready to go..

will be sorting my players now :) ..

Grr everyone loves them Spaniards :P

Torino are bidding for like 10 foreign players lol' date='[/quote']

had to matey sorry.. the begium league is faint mate and the homegrowns involved in there are going to see belgium away from there usual faces struggle..

having 2 go key with foreign element :) ..

accepted bids on following.. 1st part of key faces :) ..

The offer for Alberto BOTIA of Sporting from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alexis SANCHEZ of Barcelona from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David DE GEA of Manchester United from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nacer CHADLI of FC Twente from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mikel SAN JOSE of Athletic Club from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

squad fillers for fixture conjestion :) .. will all be released 1ce tbs are up and i can tie second part of home growns down :) ..

The offer for Jorgo WAEGHE of Dender EH from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Yannick THOELEN of KV Mechelen from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Raffaele CHIARELLI of AFC Tubize from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Soufiane BIDAOUI of KSV Roeselare from KRC Genk has been

accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Mehdi HADRAOUI from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Jo CHRISTIAENS from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Gianni CONVALLE from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Dennis RAGGERS from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Jens VANDAMME from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Filippo PORCO from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

face value wise my deals work out higher value so should deffo win these as its a good mill plus on each :) ..

The offer for Romelu LUKAKU of Chelsea from KRC Genk has been accepted along with other club offers. Chelsea will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Diego MORALES and Diego CASTANO involving Romelu LUKAKU of Chelsea and Tigre has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Chelsea will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Cristian BUSTOS and David CATALA involving Álvaro DOMINGUEZ of Atlético Madrid and Celta Vigo has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Atlético Madrid will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Álvaro DOMINGUEZ of Atlético Madrid from KRC Genk has been accepted along with other club offers. Atlético Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

very happy with 1st bit of business :) ..

I'm worried that my team is going to be one of the worst lol. I went for Argentinians that are 21 and under and atleast 80-85 for the most part but I looked at some of the players everyone else went for an there's some quite good players who are going to join our league, I went for Gotze and Lukaku but don't think I'm getting Lukaku, might get Gotze but I'm not sure. I do however have a couple of players I want to buy in the future who will probably not be matched aslong as I can afford them before it's to late to buy eithin transfer regulations. I bid for an 18 year old keeper from Ukraine who is already rated 85. :P

I'm worried that my team is going to be one of the worst lol. I went for Argentinians that are 21 and under and atleast 80-85 for the most part but I looked at some of the players everyone else went for an there's some quite good players who are going to join our league' date=' I went for Gotze and Lukaku but don't think I'm getting Lukaku, might get Gotze but I'm not sure. I do however have a couple of players I want to buy in the future who will probably not be matched aslong as I can afford them before it's to late to buy eithin transfer regulations. I bid for an 18 year old keeper from Ukraine who is already rated 85. :P[/quote']

its a tough strategy mate..

i have a under 21 set up.. made this 1 so i didnt have 2 break format of that 1..

in there i went down the siging my own nation first.. although i didnt go for the major 1s.. i struggled badly that first season as my foreign signings werent up 2 standard..

took that in 2 account heer and trying to grab talent in them arease first aswell as 1 or 2 from my home nation..

couple of belgium players are way out of my league price wise atm and theres suprisingly a couple im not interested in having at all..

my MAJOR issue is the league is faint rating wise for belgium clubs and national players.. will struggle like mad 2 get balance in home nation players :) ..

its a tough strategy mate..

i have a under 21 set up.. made this 1 so i didnt have 2 break format of that 1..

in there i went down the siging my own nation first.. although i didnt go for the major 1s.. i struggled badly that first season as my foreign signings werent up 2 standard..

took that in 2 account heer and trying to grab talent in them arease first aswell as 1 or 2 from my home nation..

couple of belgium players are way out of my league price wise atm and theres suprisingly a couple im not interested in having at all..

my MAJOR issue is the league is faint rating wise for belgium clubs and national players.. will struggle like mad 2 get balance in home nation players :) ..

Well I have space for foreigners if I need them but I think Argentina does have alot of good young players. I might struggle for the first season but some of these players I'm going for have futures with Argentina and will probably be good in the future and the ones that go to nothing will still sell nicely when they're older anyway.:P

The guy who got the German team shouldn't have any trouble looking for good national players though, I think half of there national team is 23 or under lol.

The offer for Luis PIZZI of Sporting de Braga from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for André SANTOS of Sporting CP from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nélson OLIVEIRA of Benfica from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Judilson PELE of Milan from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Danilo PEREIRA of Parma from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A couple of homegrown's to start with B)

The offer for Daniel STURRIDGE of Chelsea from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Brown IDEYE of Dynamo Kyiv from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

two great strikers that should rise next changes.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Mario BERMEJO and Dani ABALO involving Rodrigues LUCAS of São Paulo and Celta Vigo has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. São Paulo will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Rodrigues LUCAS of São Paulo from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted along with other club offers. São Paulo will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hope I've got him as I offered a good amount

The offer for Wojciech SZCZESNY of Arsenal from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Phil JONES of Manchester United from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sebastián COATES of Liverpool from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

top quality youngsters that will keep rising

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Enrique DE LUCAS and Natxo INSA involving Alcántara THIAGO of Barcelona and Celta Vigo has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Piet VELTHUIZEN involving Alcántara THIAGO of Barcelona and Vitesse has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Alcántara THIAGO of Barcelona from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another I'm hoping is in the bag....I offered CV(16million i think) as I knew I'd be out today so fingers crossed

As I said I knew I was going to be out so probably paid over the odds for a few as I didn't know if I would have competition.

Just need another couple of players and I'm set ;)

The offer for Fraser FORSTER of Newcastle United from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Jake BIDWELL of Everton from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ryan BERTRAND of Chelsea from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jay SPEARING of Liverpool from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Fabrice MUAMBA of Bolton Wanderers from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Homegrown :)

The offer for Nicolas N'KOULOU of Marseille from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Toni KROOS of Bayern München from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lars BENDER of Bayer Leverkusen from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Forgieners :)

Will stick in somemore bids now.

Some players arriving Torino, but how i did most of my bids very late yesterday, there are still lots to come.

Homegrown

The offer for Mario BALOTELLI of Manchester City from Torino has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alberto PALOSCHI of Milan from Torino has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andrea RANOCCHIA of Internazionale from Torino has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Luigi FALCONE of Lecce from Torino has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Foreigns

The offer for José ÁNGEL of Roma from Torino has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tom CLEVERLEY of Manchester United from Torino has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Homegrown :)

The offer for Nicolas N'KOULOU of Marseille from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Toni KROOS of Bayern München from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lars BENDER of Bayer Leverkusen from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Forgieners :)

Will stick in somemore bids now.

was tryin 2 work out kroos mysen last nite but couldnt get the maths out so fair play on him mate :) ..