N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. 28 Own Nation/7 Foreign Cap..

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. ID-67406.. 28 Own Nation + 7 Foreign Cap!..

The offer for Leandro DAMIAO of Internacional from Vitória de Guimarães has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

after having a bid accepted for Brown Ideye yesterday, I had a change of heart and decided to let the big Nigerian stay in Kiev.

I reckon this kid has a bigger future and with a move to Europe (barca and Tottenham linked) on the horizon he should be a better signing in the long run B)

this gives me a foreign spine through the side, which looks pretty strong.

Wojciech Szczesny

Seb Coates_____ Phil Jones

Rodrigues Lucas_____Alcantara Thiago

Daniel Sturridge_____Leandro Damiao

wth a few choice homegrowns brought in after some players leave, we are looking pretty strong for the future.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. ID-67406.. 28 Own Nation + 7 Foreign Cap!.. well done on the victory matey ..

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. ID-67406.. 28 Own Nation + 7 Foreign Cap!..

genk complete 1ce the following are finalised :) ..

The offer for Ritchie KITOKO of Udinese from KRC Genk has been accepted.

The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Nill DE PAUW of KSC Lokeren from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Radja NAINGGOLAN of Cagliari from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Dedryck BOYATA of Manchester City from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Ritchie DE LAET of Manchester United from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Jordan HENDERSON of Liverpool from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

The offer for Jack RODWELL of Everton from KRC Genk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

GENK GET A PRE SEASON PUMPING!..

KRC Genk 0 - 2 Vitória de Guimarães

Half Time

(0 - 1)

L.DAMIAO 18

L.PIZZI 48

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a KRC Genk defeat to Vitória de Guimarães.

KRC Genk slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Vitória de Guimarães in their Friendly fixture.

lads ive gameworld messaged this..

no way do i mean it funny :) .. but it is ment 2 be serious so please follow..

will follow wot the message says and few are wanting in if i have to put it in 2 practice :) ..

little reminder lads :) ..

all players must be sorted in 2 28 home grown 7 foreign by turn 3.. any manager who dont obbey this will be asked to step down.. unfortunately this had to happen in projects so please beware and have teams in tow..

also all players must be sold who are 25 or over.. decided that seen as 24 year olds may be kepted teams who have them 2 start of with can keep them.. so any1 25 plus must be gone by turn 3.. or again you will be asked to step aside :) ..

cheers!.

lads ive gameworld messaged this..

no way do i mean it funny :) .. but it is ment 2 be serious so please follow..

will follow wot the message says and few are wanting in if i have to put it in 2 practice :) ..

I assume that means we have to stay within that yes? I can't get exactly 28 Argentinians and 7 foreigners I don't think unless I'm buying 10k free agents to make up numbers lol.

Oh and my Tigre team got a surprise victory tonight in a friendly match with Ipswich Town. I won 2-0 but was expecting a bit of a beating looking at some of there players lol:).

I assume that means we have to stay within that yes? I can't get exactly 28 Argentinians and 7 foreigners I don't think unless I'm buying 10k free agents to make up numbers lol.

Oh and my Tigre team got a surprise victory tonight in a friendly match with Ipswich Town. I won 2-0 but was expecting a bit of a beating looking at some of there players lol:).

i got 27 players in total.. 20 belgium 7 foreign..

anything up 2 that 35 squad max mate :) ..

dont 4get to clear up all over age players in deals also :) ..

Since racky took De Gea i decided to take his goalkeeper Courtois ;)

Jack Wilshere joins Celta Vigo also !

im happy with my raid on spain mate.. de gea.. botia.. san jose.. all progresser stuff at some point imo.. even dominguez.. really like that guy :) ..

rodwell and henderson wo more long term.. rodwell needs a move.. henderson could be hit or miss.. but both sill with age on side..

had i not paid over could have kepted benteke.. signed el ghanasay.. couple of others but plenty more stages left to move :) ..

im happy with my raid on spain mate.. de gea.. botia.. san jose.. all progresser stuff at some point imo.. even dominguez.. really like that guy :) ..

rodwell and henderson wo more long term.. rodwell needs a move.. henderson could be hit or miss.. but both sill with age on side..

had i not paid over could have kepted benteke.. signed el ghanasay.. couple of others but plenty more stages left to move :) ..

Took my 3 top rated defenders! Good stuff mate:)

looks like you done with your raid :P

3-2 win over Vitoria... And there are more players to arrive.

right lads.. not even turn 1 and ive messaged nicholas big asking him to leave the set up..

hes has t.db up all his side.. the idiot as signed 9 foreing players and there for totally not going with custom world rule policy..

time and time again i have said its maximum 7 foreigners..

nicholas i look forward to you doing the honourable thing and leaving this set up..

watts you are on standy by to sort this torino side mate..

absoloutly foaming :mad: ..

torino in shambles..

right looking like i will have to take thorgan hazard off torino on loan as hes lowest rated foreign player..

next lowest rated foreign player is muniesa meaning kev hopefully will help set up out and take him onloan :) ..

will put torino back in tow then..

2 foreign players will then be sold at first opportunity by watts :) ..

still having nicholasbig leave regardless of wether you boys feel its tight.. he has replied to this post where the title states 7 max.. i have posted it numourous times 7 foreign max.. i have to make a stand as i really dont have the time to be wipeing bums in here because fools cant follow set up rules or infact simply jus choose not to bother as in this case..

opinions needed boys..

i messaged nicholas yest who hasnt even bothered to reply or leave his club so i will be getting in contact with sm to have him booted from the set up..

heres the problem i need help on..

muniesa can not be loaned out and he is his second lowest rated foreign player so he is going to be over squad limit until transfer bans are up and the the guy isnt even force to sell then as he simply wont even bother to reply..

do i keep the set up rules as they are.. torino will be a 2 players over though until transfer bans are up.. not fair on every1 else..

do i increase rules to 30 homegrown.. 10 foreign.. not really fond of this increase as teams will just pritty much build foreign for starting 11 no doubt..

or do we just turn the set up in 2 a 35 man squad cap.. players must be sold as soon as they reach 25 and you can sign from any nation.. set up will constantly be fresh as old players leave making foom for new to be picked up.. if anything this makes it a different set up from projects idea still keeping the olympics idea of the under 23 age limit

let me kno guys please???..

nice 1 :) ..

going to see if they can remove him and reverse his deals though first and ill get some 1 in 2 sort his club out quick time..

opinions needed boys..

i messaged nicholas yest who hasnt even bothered to reply or leave his club so i will be getting in contact with sm to have him booted from the set up..

heres the problem i need help on..

muniesa can not be loaned out and he is his second lowest rated foreign player so he is going to be over squad limit until transfer bans are up and the the guy isnt even force to sell then as he simply wont even bother to reply..

do i keep the set up rules as they are.. torino will be a 2 players over though until transfer bans are up.. not fair on every1 else..

do i increase rules to 30 homegrown.. 10 foreign.. not really fond of this increase as teams will just pritty much build foreign for starting 11 no doubt..

or do we just turn the set up in 2 a 35 man squad cap.. players must be sold as soon as they reach 25 and you can sign from any nation.. set up will constantly be fresh as old players leave making foom for new to be picked up.. if anything this makes it a different set up from projects idea still keeping the olympics idea of the under 23 age limit

let me kno guys please???..

nice 1 :) ..

going to see if they can remove him and reverse his deals though first and ill get some 1 in 2 sort his club out quick time..

Id say keep it the same and wait 10 weeks until his tb is off and plus he's not that high rated :)

Id say keep it the same and wait 10 weeks until his tb is off and plus he's not that high rated :)

he signed 9 so when transfer bans are up wed have to move 2 out of torino..

only problem is guy isnt replying.. he stated he was signing 7 max as kev pointed out hed gone in for a load so he knew max foreign rule.. so i left it thinking he would sign wot he was saying.. instead he picks up 9 :rolleyes: .. he did state though he thought the italian under 23 were poor so i rekon hes done it purposely..

issue is if he couldnt manage to following rules first time round after clearly knoing what they were and if he wont leave how can we chance him when his transfer bans are up.. he could go even worse and destroy set up further.. hes ignored me since hes been online..

i actually have the guy in a dif custom and hes bin sound in there so i didnt expect him 2 go silly here but the other custom didnt have rules..

ideal situation would be him removed and transfers for his club torino reset but im not sure that will happen..

not the hardest set of rules in the world to follow.. i rekon hes done it to simply be a.................... my mistake having him in but i genuinley didnt see why anybody would not be able to handle the rule.. i never expectd anybody 2 be sad enough to sign over limit because they felt there nation was poor especially after the guy selected italy in the first place :confused: ..

ill be honest lads i expected rule breaks.. you always get them.. but to put the rule totally out of commission in under a week haha.. im foaming seriously..

My Current team numbers are

14 - English

12 - others (6 which can be swapped out for english and another foreign player)

i had alook around at squads progress yest which was wen i noticed this problem..

i said turn 3 givin time for deals to be done with external.. clusb are in slow positions and some are sound but with chance of being sorted..

st pauli havent even dealt yet.. i messaged him yest to ask him 2 start.. he hasnt been on comp though since grabbing his side.. hes like a 200 plus manager though so surely he knos crack..

infact thing is all managers are well above me pritty much on sm rating so i didnt expect them to not understand idea..

reason ive blown top with torino is hes left them in a position where we cant even jugle players to help or anything.. he still has an over aged keeper to move out but that is doable 1ce turn 1 is in play.. he hasnt even thought for the set up.. rule.. us involved and just gone all out at trying to build a better side than others rating wise regardless of the knoing what the score was..

imo hes intentially ruined the set up on pure greed for himself and that is wots makeing my blood boil mate.. sure you understand..

remember lads after agreeing with 1 or 2 of you 24 year olds may be kepted.. any player 25 or above must be moved out for turn 3..

i have message support at sm regarding the nick matter.. asking for him 2 be removed and his deals reversed..

i cant believe he wouldnt just drop the side wen being asked to do so especially after breechin gameworld rules purposely..

What he said^^^

The rules have been set, so I'd keep them that way ;)

thats coming from me and I'm Portugal who have the worst pool of players in the league :P

Hopefully SM will deal with the situation correctly and Watts can jump in then just pick two players that he can't use.