N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. 28 Own Nation/7 Foreign Cap..

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. ID-67406.. 28 Own Nation + 7 Foreign Cap!..

What he said^^^

The rules have been set' date=' so I'd keep them that way ;)

thats coming from me and I'm Portugal who have the worst pool of players in the league :P

Hopefully SM will deal with the situation correctly and Watts can jump in then just pick two players that he can't use.[/quote']

ill be honest lads i dont want to have to change rules.. simply because as they are teams must field a mix up.. 35 is more than sound and own nation idea is wot the teams are based on.. adds that bit of extra challenge to it imo loads of teams are built around 23 year olds nowadays in set ups hence why i like the own nation rule in here as sumot dif :) .. its is ment to be the added extention to the projects youth league in all honesty for people that wanted to see these rule changes take place in there :) .. i simply didnt want to tocuh projects as i feel that gameworld lay out is ace.. just gota b a patient manager and like fielding sides away from the norm..

ideally sm will remove him and reverse his deals as then it would just b a matter of next guy being busy on transfer front with them.. but if they cant yea we'll do wot you said gary but im sure the clubs deals could be reversed also as they do that for fun in set ups sm dont they :) ..

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. ID-67406.. 28 Own Nation + 7 Foreign Cap!.. well done on the victory matey ..

Re: N.O.F.A.. Under 23 Championship!.. ID-67406.. 28 Own Nation + 7 Foreign Cap!..

I have quitted Torino. I know I f*c*ed this setup and i am sorry for this. I first made my first signings (when I posted that I had bidded for 7 foreigns) but after I forgot this rule and ended by buying 3 more outside players (Denilson, a LB and a DM) what was a total of 9 players. I am sorry guys, I hope u can get my deals reversed and get this GW back to its normal function

Good luck

mental mackham has applied for torino..

craking gaffer who will sort these lads 1ce he replies back regarding understanding of set up rules etc :) ..

setup will stay same and he will nominate 2 foreign players 2 leave out till tbs are up :) .. he has cash to continue to purchase so if he signs right he shouldnt leave himself 2 short :) ..

again lads any player 25 plus must be shifted out.. 28 and 7 = 35..

worried about st pauli now.. turn 1 2mo and they have yet 2 make a single signing!..

lets get setup going again now anyways after its teething problems and no doubt they will be more closer to turn 3 team deadline :P ..

remember lads.. turn 3 is team completion deadline! B) ..

genk = done and didnt take 2 mins seriously.. :) ..

As soon as my next two transfers go through my team will be within the rules before turn 1.:) On the downside my team will only have 21 players so I'll need to try keep them fit and buy more players as I get cash from games.

get some local 10ks in for cup etc mate.. cheap as chips n helps wi fitness of ya key faces :) ..

p.s awsome matey on the squad rule front :) ..

get some local 10ks in for cup etc mate.. cheap as chips n helps wi fitness of ya key faces :) ..

p.s awsome matey on the squad rule front :) ..

Look for 10k Argentinians mate there's a small problem there but yeah I'll be fine for a few games and I'll get a few more in as cheap as possible with the money from the first few games.:)

cheers racky.

the two i'll be leaving out untill i can sort the transfer bans are..........

''cough '' Hazard & Muniesa ''cough'' :o

wikid matey B) ..

kev was going to try take muniesa onloan with him being vigo and i was going to try take hazard but you cant loan muniesa out so its pointless..

wikid stuff n e ways.. has potential 2 be a very good set up this logically as with every 25yr age change and having to sell them it means the shelf life in here is endless as you will then look to bring some1 else in..

ive message wilkie regarding his st pauli.. hes a like 200 plus sm member though so im sure he can pull the deals out the bag if he gets online ever :P ..

season opener anyways 2mo against kevs celta vigo.. no doubt loose it wi dodgy de gea between sticks 4 me and back line bein all spaniards! :P ..

RATCLIFFE OFF TO FLYER AGAINST KEVS SPAINARDS!..

KRC Genk 3 - 0 Celta Vigo

A.BOTIA 6

A.SANCHEZ 37

R.LUKAKU 76

Half Time

(2 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered KRC Genk to victory against Celta Vigo.

KRC Genk beat Celta Vigo 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sanchez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lukaku and Botia were also amongst the goalscorers.

Well done racky even though my team isn't finished yet ;)

least yours has started mate :P ..

asked wilkie whose incharge of fc st pauli to leave as he hasnt made 1 deal yet and turn 3 is sunday so he has no chance of squad completion wot so ever..

how is every 1 else looking now with final builds???.. :) ..

least yours has started mate :P ..

asked wilkie whose incharge of fc st pauli to leave as he hasnt made 1 deal yet and turn 3 is sunday so he has no chance of squad completion wot so ever..

how is every 1 else looking now with final builds???.. :) ..

Vitesse are looking good, made a lot of new signings, now just waiting for external offers to come in so that I can raise some money to buy some new dutch players, and sell of some foreigners and oldies :D

Vitesse are looking good' date=' made a lot of new signings, now just waiting for external offers to come in so that I can raise some money to buy some new dutch players, and sell of some foreigners and oldies :D[/quote']

dont worry if your still awaiting externals to sign final bits of tat.. after start off weve had here i can well handle them issues :P ..

but yea no signings at all from saying he was ready 2 get in 2 it immediately is very poor so wilkie has bin asked to step aside unfortunately..

lads new st pauli gaffer has been arranged..

simple really there in 1 or 2 few of my set ups but dont use the forum.. reason ive chosen this preference is i kno they will get the team up 2 rule standard rather than chancing another forumer who might fail..

just awaiting on wilkie to drop the side now.. :) ..

have aload of friends who use sm but dont chose to use forum so i try 2 get forum faces in for post info as preference normaly.. cant chance it though this time.. 2 late and st pauli need sorting :) ..

torino20logo.png

Vitesse 1-4 Torino

Bright start for the Italians in they opening game of the season.

Gonalons,Angel,cleverley & balotelli all found the back of the net.

Torino have now got a squad of 31.

brought in vast amount of italain youth for cup games etc.

4 new players join ;)

Iker Munian is with Celta Vigo :D

rekon i got you out way at right time mate :) team looks very capable..

going to have alook around at squads lata..

had no alternative with the wilkie situation lads.. pauli are like a 22 man squad so were going to take longer than normal 2 deal out as they imo would have 2 bring in first 2 free a few faces up for trade so were no chance of being n e where close for turn 3 fter delay.. ive set them till turn 5 now 2 b sorted.. only reason in the choice of appointment is there only face from my projects who were willing to take them.. projects is similar structure to here in a sense so i know job will get done correctly with them :) ..

me spaniums have started well anyways and long may it continue.. might b after munian from you come season 2 mate!!!..

rekon i got you out way at right time mate :) team looks very capable..

going to have alook around at squads lata..

had no alternative with the wilkie situation lads.. pauli are like a 22 man squad so were going to take longer than normal 2 deal out as they imo would have 2 bring in first 2 free a few faces up for trade so were no chance of being n e where close for turn 3 fter delay.. ive set them till turn 5 now 2 b sorted.. only reason in the choice of appointment is there only face from my projects who were willing to take them.. projects is similar structure to here in a sense so i know job will get done correctly with them :) ..

me spaniums have started well anyways and long may it continue.. might b after munian from you come season 2 mate!!!..

Just mate you got very lucky! ;)

I'm almost done, just 2 players in and i am set, going to have around a 26 man roster.

Munian looks very talented imo, so we'll see what you have to offer :P

must be good to have a load of players in the high 80's to choose from :rolleyes::P

im so glad your at the portugese to be honest mate :) .. dread to think wot some could do to them wiout research..

right we lost vlad.. majorly glad.. he had no time for le mans yet has taken over around 6 sides 2day or shown interest in them :P .. in steps billy gray.. hes in skirmish and knos crack with rules so he should get le mans in tow.. also noticed st pauli are starting to move so happy days at last possibly? :eek: ..

le mans and pauli have till turn 5 but reckon theyll b done for around turn 4 :) ..

can get this set up fully turnin over then 1ce sides are in flow :) ..