Sign in to follow this  
Alurcard

Belgium Pro League Review

Re: Belgium Pro League Review

thanks very much' date=' and about Michy Batshuayi? A good rise for him?[/quote']

Yeah he should get a fairly solid rise, 77 - 81 I'd predict.

A better one may be Van der Bruggen, 76 -81/82.

For a potential big talent pick up Jordan Lukaku, brother of Romelu (also a good player before he went to Chelsea!).

Yeah he should get a fairly solid rise' date=' 77 - 81 I'd predict.

A better one may be Van der Bruggen, 76 -81/82.

For a potential big talent pick up Jordan Lukaku, brother of Romelu (also a good player before he went to Chelsea!). [/font']

Thank you very much, how about Thibaut Van Acker and Thomas Meunier good players? are the in for a good rise?

Re: Respuesta: Belgium Pro League Review

You could mention to 5 players of 70-77 they're going to have rising 4' date=' 5 or 6 or more children under 21 years thanks

:D[/quote']

I need to do a full review but i don't have the time i used to have in order to do so. Two of the better risers would be Van der Bruggen, 76 -81/82 and Jordan Lukaku 75-78. Both are keepers.

What about De Bruyne? How is he doing? Will he rise to 88? How do you see his future in Chelsea?

Thank you mates

De Bruyne' date=' well its like this. He's played a lot this season in a decent side, but I don't see them winning the league. He's already rated 87 so is approaching the ceiling for the Belgian league. 88 is certainly possible and probably deserved, but i'd say its a 50-50 that he'll get it.

As for his future with Chelsea, that's impossible to answer. Chelsea have a habit of buying good youth and ruining them by not playing them, so I really don't know. They also have Courtois out on loan who in a few years will be a top top goalkeeper, yet they are still being linked with others keepers. Its a question I can't really answer in all honesty. [/font']

Please help i dont follow Belgium players but i do have few of them could someone tell me if they will rise ?

thank you

Christian Bruls - 83 30 games 3 goals

Vanthournout - 78 19 games 1 goal

Reynaldo 83 13 games 8 goals

any risers 85 and above worth buying ?

De Bock

Chance of a big rise? +3/4??

I'd say it's 50/50 between +1 or +2. I would be really surprised if he's given a +3 if you consider that his current rating is 82 and Lokerens highest rated players are rated 85.

Got to agree with Glenn. Looking at how conservative SM have been with some of the other leagues it seems more likely to be a +1 i'm afraid.

What are the the predictions for these players:

BENTEKE' date=' Christian

LESTIENNE, Maxime[/quote']

I would expect Benteke to get a +2/3. Can't see it being more than that because of how conservative SM seem to be with ratings of late.

Lestienne probably only +1.

Is Belgium preview finished already?

They are relatively quick! - some player in Anderlecht already getting a review.

Are these players not on loan from the top sides but playing for the lower down teams? Its certainly not finished yet' date=' at least i really hope not! [/font'] :eek:

Are these players not on loan from the top sides but playing for the lower down teams? Its certainly not finished yet' date=' at least i really hope not! [/font'] :eek:

Ah,my bad. They are actually loanee player from the top side. :P

Fernando Canesin got a +3 today, now his rating is 83. Is this guy worth keeping, or should i consider him as a riser and cash in? Is he a top prospect (90+ material) who could be transferred to a top European club, or is the 88-89 rating his maximum potential?

Thanks.

Fernando Canesin got a +3 today' date=' now his rating is 83. Is this guy worth keeping, or should i consider him as a riser and cash in? Is he a top prospect (90+ material) who could be transferred to a top European club, or is the 88-89 rating his maximum potential?

Thanks.[/quote']

I'd keep him to be honest, if nothing else he will rise again next time round. He's a good player rather than a top top prospect, but if he moves into Europe at some point I believe he could make it to the 90's. If your confident you can sell and buy him back then do so, but if its a tight GW, i'd keep him.

Also, i wish you'd never mentioned Marquinhos on the New Players thread, been tracking him for a while! :D