being abile to ask chairman for more money

being abile to ask chairman for more money  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Re: being abile to ask chairman for more money

yh but how are u going to get your team in the first divison with them if u dont have that mutch money i got a grimsby and they only have 5m

I was getting about 3m from the chairman in div 4 and div 3 with Bristol Rovers, and got them promoted to the first division in 3 seasons..............

yh but how are u going to get your team in the first divison with them if u dont have that mutch money i got a grimsby and they only have 5m

You stick with them,and prove what a great manager you are with your astute signings and loan deals etc,its easy with the big clubs,the real fun is managing these teams.

I have notts county and my son grimsby in ec 3 ,got promoted last season and holding my own at mo ,same with my son he got promoted 2 seasons ago and just missed out again last.

No it can be done but yes it is hard,but hey it would be boring and no fun if to easy. :)

You stick with them' date='and prove what a great manager you are with your astute signings and loan deals etc,its easy with the big clubs,the real fun is managing these teams.

I have notts county and my son grimsby in ec 3 ,got promoted last season and holding my own at mo ,same with my son he got promoted 2 seasons ago and just missed out again last.

No it can be done but yes it is hard,but hey it would be boring and no fun if to easy. :)[/quote']

here here if it did get out of hand with paying such as taking out 4m everyday they could have a limit but it wud still ruin the fun and flow of the game in my opinion

thats 5mil more than the current grimsby manager gets in real life, all he can sign is freebies.

Be gratefull SM already give lower clubs enough cash to make it fun to be them

what about if u were only allowed to ask the chairman for only 4m two times and after that your not allowed to ask chairman till next season then

Nah, you get plenty as it is if you cannot manage with what you get try and improve your managment rather than just trying to make it easier.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

should we be abile to ask chairman for more money i think it would be a lot better what do u lot think

I think that managers get enough money to spend at the start of a new season, and part of good management is to control your finances correctly.

I think that managers get enough money to spend at the start of a new season' date=' and part of good management is to control your finances correctly.[/quote']

I agree. For me it's part of the game to try to manage on what you have - it's dead easy if you can go out and splash the cash each time you get an injury/suspension whatever...

I think that managers get enough money to spend at the start of a new season' date=' and part of good management is to control your finances correctly.[/quote']

but what if you dont get much money at all at the start.

i.e in the last season with my werder bremen team i think i was 2-3mil in debt think i got like 2 mil prize money and only 4-5mil investedso that makes like 2-3 mil cash which i couldnt spend otherwise id end up in debt at the end of the season again!!! which didnt work out as i am in debt again, so basically if i dont do well this season im screwed n ill have to sell a top player to stay afloat.

Yeah i know what your going to say, that thats part & parcel of football but it is a little harsh.

so i can see where there coming from, maybe how the moneys is structed could be reviewed - investments, prize money, ticket sales. ( derby will make 22mil this season in ticket sales over the season, thats game to game basis and season tickets)

veiws people???? :)

but what if you dont get much money at all at the start.

i.e in the last season with my werder bremen team i think i was 2-3mil in debt think i got like 2 mil prize money and only 4-5mil investedso that makes like 2-3 mil cash which i couldnt spend otherwise id end up in debt at the end of the season again!!! which didnt work out as i am in debt again' date=' so basically if i dont do well this season im screwed n ill have to sell a top player to stay afloat.

Yeah i know what your going to say, that thats part & parcel of football but it is a little harsh.

[/quote']

stick in there - my Mallorca team had much worse debts than that - now making small profit and nibbling away at the debt without selling. Use loans and get rid of deadwood to save on wages. Took ages tho!

so i can see where there coming from' date=' maybe how the moneys is structed could be reviewed - investments, prize money, ticket sales. ( derby will make 22mil this season in ticket sales over the season, thats game to game basis and season tickets)

veiws people???? :)[/quote']

derby might make the money - west brom wont though... One area I think may need looking at though is the amount you get in relation to wages - cant check as "season updatin" but I think you get the same prize money in gold/world championships as in normal ones but the players are normally higher class therefore paid more.. Know i havent explained that well but I am certain Mallorcas average player and wage bill in div 4 of WC24 is higher than wycombes in EC17, but not sure that the prize money is any higher...could be wrong - apologise if i am.

I think the 4things you have to look at are:

Price to buy

Talent

Salary

In an ideal world you wopuld want a low salary with a low price to buy, a low age and a big talent. But you have to juggle all three to get a good 'small' team, have some old, talented players with a small value. But also get younger players with a smaller sallary. That way you should be able to get promoted and have money. Anyway, to answer your question, i don't think you should be able to ask for money, not that i don't want it, but it wouldn't really help as other people could get it aswell and so people would have silly amounts like 100million+

Anyway' date=' to answer your question, i don't think you should be able to ask for money, not that i don't want it, but it wouldn't really help as other people could get it aswell and so people would have silly amounts like 100million+[/quote']

I agree, the fact that everybody could increase their budget would just make things harder IMO. I like the system in place now, as you just make sure the player salaries are under the gate fees and then your budget is slowly increasing.