Player Status

Scrags

Currently it is possible to block bids on your players if you consider them to be beyond negotiation. For example if I have Messi then i have him has unavailable. there is no amount of bid would make me part with him at this time and cannot see that changing for at least the next 2-3 years.

However, if I make a bid on a player, the amount of time they come back with Messi as part of the negotiation is beyond a joke.

So, my suggestion is this. Add and additional transfer status to the players, which is 'unavailble, including transfer negotiation.'

I like negotiations, and believe there is often a solution that can be worked out, but some players are simply non-negotiable, and it would be nice if we could set there status to reflect that.

Thanks for your consideration,

Scrags

Re: Player Status

i would like to know if more people are suffering from this issue, and am surprised to have had not replies as yet.

At the moment, i'm finding it almost impossible to bid for players as EVERYONE comes back with a counter offer including either Gotze, Neymar, rodriguez lucas, ramsey, wilshire or hazard.

These are all players I consider to have very very big futures, and it is getting very tiresome that it is impossible for me to negotiate for a player as they counter always comes back including 1 or 2 of these players.

I do howver still want to be able to list them for loan - so it would have to be a seperate status from transfer status. just a tick box flag or something which makes them unavailable to the transfer negotiation window.

anyone have thoughts on this?

I agree with you.....I've got Messi in a few teams and there is no way I would do any sort of deal that involves him.......I've said this many times before the "Unavailable To Transfer" status is an absolute joke.....the part that says "Contact the manager if you wish to negotiate a transfer deal" just contradicts the first part and makes the option meaningless.

It should be possible to take a player you dont want to sell completely off the transfer market.

If a manager wants to do this with his whole team then it should be possible.

I dont have Messi but can imagine that lots of mindless peeps keep badgering for him on a daily basis.

This action would stop a lot of time wasting.