What's Happened

Saberahmed

im sorry but this is really something stupid i have found on sm, when i play and the report comes in i find i am losing by 1 goal, and checking the match stats usually the opposition would have 3-4 shots on target whilst i would have something like 15. this has happened over and over and really getting annoying

i lost out on a league, world cups and countless other trophies because my team would shoot around 25 shots ON TARGET but fail to get a goal?

i find that really really annoying and would like an explanation why this happens :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Re: What the hell

im sorry but this is really something stupid i have found on sm' date=' when i play and the report comes in i find i am losing by 1 goal, and checking the match stats usually the opposition would have 3-4 shots on target whilst i would have something like 15. this has happened over and over and really getting annoying

i lost out on a league, world cups and countless other trophies because my team would shoot around 25 shots ON TARGET but fail to get a goal?

i find that really really annoying and would like an explanation why this happens :mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

you will just have to work on finishing next time in training

im sorry but this is really something stupid i have found on sm' date=' when i play and the report comes in i find i am losing by 1 goal, and checking the match stats usually the opposition would have 3-4 shots on target whilst i would have something like 15. this has happened over and over and really getting annoying

i find that really really annoying and would like an explanation why this happens :mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Try watching Arsenal mate, sounds pretty realistic to me

seriously if like an SM staff is reading' date=' these arent like wolfsburgs or anything like that. my argentina's and barcelona's (Gold, paid for them:( ) how can they have like 15 more shots on goal than the oppostion yet still lose?[/quote']

you just need to look at your tactics. sometimes its just the way it goes, but if its bothering you have a change around.

Its when they have lots of shots & (all these have happened to my teams) like 5 on target 5 scored (& My goalkeeper gets MOM :eek::confused:?????) 4 & 4scored' date=' 3 & 3scored etc etc ... annoying :mad::([/quote']

lol...

It happens in real life we see small teams dominating big teams real sociedad 2-2 barcelona. Levante 1-0 Madrid!!! :mad:

It's NOT that IT HAPPENS Characallpiy. It's the FREQUENCY of it happening :( These have all happened when I'm fortunate to be top of the table & 5 to 7 points clear, dominating as it were. Then I play a poor team, one was unmanaged & clear bottom & I think that was 3 on Target scored 3 against my "Loads" on Target & scored 2. Another a 70 rated player I had never heard of played for a managed team whose manager was away & didn't pick his side. He scored a hat-trick against Pique & Terry & Westerman & again 3 on target I lost 3-2 :eek::(

The bad results continue until you "return to the pack" & then results are fine again & most of the time I do manage to win the League in a close finish.

It's happened too many times now & always accompanied by the opposition having ALL their on-target shots score :( You may say so what am I griping about then? Well I think it reflects on the CREDIBILITY of game as a whole.

I shall see if in similar circumstances this continues to occurr? I hope not & that its just co-incidence gone mad with 5 of my teams on the trot. My 4th team plays tomorrow 2pts ahead in the last game of the season & a win would mean 4 out of 5 did go on to win the League, with the last one having still 6 or so games to go & a few points ahead.

It's NOT that IT HAPPENS Characallpiy. It's the FREQUENCY of it happening :( These have all happened when I'm fortunate to be top of the table & 5 to 7 points clear' date=' dominating as it were. Then I play a poor team, one was unmanaged & clear bottom & I think that was 3 on Target scored 3 against my "Loads" on Target & scored 2. Another a 70 rated player I had never heard of played for a managed team whose manager was away & didn't pick his side. He scored a hat-trick against Pique & Terry & Westerman & again 3 on target I lost 3-2 :eek::(

The bad results continue until you "return to the pack" & then results are fine again & most of the time I do manage to win the League in a close finish.

It's happened too many times now & always accompanied by the opposition having ALL their on-target shots score :( You may say so what am I griping about then? Well I think it reflects on the CREDIBILITY of game as a whole.

I shall see if in similar circumstances this continues to occurr? I hope not & that its just co-incidence gone mad with 5 of my teams on the trot. My 4th team plays tomorrow 2pts ahead in the last game of the season & a win would mean 4 out of 5 did go on to win the League, with the last one having still 6 or so games to go & a few points ahead.[/quote']

If yer teamtalks are owt like yer posts, I'd say yer players are doing it deliberately just to see you lose yer marbles, dude.