Leagues that need reviewing urgently

M.B.Diouf

The leagues from this country have not been reviewed in over 12months (some even over 2years), some individual players have been looked at but as a team have not been involved in the rating change. Several squads are also massively out of date.

I think SM either needs to decide to review the leagues at least once a year or take them off the database as the information is so inaccurate it is basically pointless.

I will also include a poll so you can vote on what you think SM should do. I dont think i can add a poll in an edit, at least i dont know how to :( anyway say what you want doing to try and get an idea of what the community thinks.

Estonia

China

Wales

Ireland

Luxembourg (there may only be a few teams from this country on the DB)

Ecuador (good average ratings for some teams)

Venezuala

I am sure there are lots more and i will add to the list myself at another time. Suggest any other leagues you find that fit into this category and I will add to the list.

Re: Leagues that need reviewing urgently

The big leagues should be reviewed twice a season' date=' once at christmas then at the end so that SM can concentrate on these leagues mentioned.

Any interesting risers from these leagues?[/quote']

they used to have a schedule set out but then they changed to how it is now and there are a few half decent risers from the mentioned. In some there are quite a few 10k risers which would be very benefical to any team but some squads are horrendously out of date with retired players still in the squad and a lot of new players who arnt even on the game

Re: Leagues that need reviewing urgently

they used to have a schedule set out but then they changed to how it is now and there are a few half decent risers from the mentioned. In some there are quite a few 10k risers which would be very benefical to any team but some squads are horrendously out of date with retired players still in the squad and a lot of new players who arnt even on the game

Care to name the guys worth 10k or any low rated prospects?