Smfa

Hi Guys,

As promised please put any deals that you feel should not have been blocked or should have. The idea of this thread is your chance to help us in improving the the SMFA, it is not intended to unblock or reverse particular deals that you have had problems with.

Please only put recent deals in that are no longer than 2 weeks old and are in the current season. Any longer than this and it starts to become increasingly difficult to investigate as too many variables have changed (cash balances, squads, player ratings etc)

Please state.

Manager Name:

Player Name:

Game World Name:

Game World ID:

Any other info:

Example

Manager Name: Joe Smith

Player Name: Kaka

Game World Name: English Championship 3344

Game World ID: 34674

Any other info: I sold this player after buying 2 players off the other manager.

Please keep the post short and to the point. Please only post deal details, you can put as many deals in the one post as you want.

Please don't spam the thread, this will just make it harder to investigate the deals.

Re: Smfa

Manager Name: Dave Robinson

Player Name: Andres Iniesta

Game World Name: English Championship 3791

Game World ID: 27849

Any other info: As fas as im aware i am not in any other GW with the other manager and have not done any deals with him previously. Im not sure how long he has been at the club but it has been a mimimum of a few months, although it could be 2 years or more as the league is in season 6.

I made many different bids all of which were blocked.. I can post them all if need be? Iniesta is the target player and i am the buying manager.

Manager Name: Phil Russo

Player Name: Messi

Game World Name: NPK League

Game World ID: 11736

Any other info: Both the other manager & myself have been in the same game world for at least 12 to 18 months with not much dealing between us both. The other manager asked via PM if I would invite him into another game world recently, so I invited him to join another one that I'm in but he declined the offer, and now I feel that's why the deal was blocked…

I'm the buying manager with a cash offer.

Manager Name: David Woodward

Player Name: David Silva

Game World Name: Gold Championship 140

Game World ID: 54881

Any other info: I'm buying David Silva from Madrid for Lampard + Sahin. Me and the manager have both been in the game world since it started and have had no dealing with each other (although plenty of negotiation!). We're both very happy with this deal. The deal was done a few days ago but has been reversed today. In the last few minutes I've just had the same deal accepted by the other manager.

Manager Name: Sophie Clark

Player Name: Alexandre Pato

Game World Name: World Championship 8475

Game World ID: 40998

Any other info: I have been in the game world with Everton for 12 months now, and the Barcelona manager for 18 months. I have 165 rep and Dean has 191 rep, and this is the only game world we share and have not dealt with each other. After much negotiation we agreed on a deal for Alexandre Pato (Robinho + Thiago + £10 million) that both thought was fair for the other party, he got the funds together within a few days and then it got inexplicably blocked once accepted.

Manager Name: MUFC MUFC

Player Name: Stephan LICHTSTEINER

Game World Name: English Championship 106

Game World ID: 298

Any other info: Sorted a deal with a manager for Stephan and...was blocked.

Manager Name:garymack

Player Name: Stephan LICHTSTEINER

Game World ID: 298

Any other info: had organised a deal to sell this player to the above forumer and after waiting two weeks for the TB to go off the deal was rejected straight away......we are in other GW's together(most of the big one's 7046,7345 etc)

Guest Blitzkrieg

Manager Name: Abdel Zizi

Player Name: Lionel Messi

Game World Name: Gold Championship 45

Game World ID: 18776

Any other info: We agreed a deal of Pedro + Nasri + De Gea for Messi (Arsenal). When I bid Pedro + Nasri for Messi, the SMFA blocks it. Pedro and Nasri are equal 5th and 6th rated midfielder at my team, so not a big loss. Best striker is Gomez, which Messi easily tops. Have had numerous deals with the Arsenal manager before, as we are both 8 seasons with our teams. None of those deals are one sided at all. Coincidentally, he has the same amount of rep (257). I do not know him and to my knowledge he isn't in any other gameworlds I am in.

Manager Name: Philipp Göppel (CID 811754)

Player Name: H. Nilmar

Game World Name: Gold Championship 44

Game World ID: 18591

Any other info: I was trying to buy Nilmar from Napoli (managed by joepi, another language mod but that's about everything we have in common, his CID is 1123552) for Reus + Gyan, but was blocked by the SMFA. Only deal we ever did before was me buying Ivanovic for Westermann & Botia in the previous season.

Manager Name: Harendeep Singh

Player Name: Raul Albiol

Game World Name: Gold Championship 57

Game World ID: 25962

Any other info: I was offered 6mln, Fabio De Silva and Wellbeck for him. This instantly blocked by SM. Only other deal completed by us was 2 with prior two this when I bought Silva for Rene Adler and Pjanic.

Player Name: Luis Nani

Game World Name: Gold Championship 55

Game World ID: 40833

Any other info: I am unable to sell Luis Nani despite recieving numerous deals that have met my requirements.

Player Name: Daniel Parejo

Game World Name: Gold Championship 96

Any other info: I offered Diego Tardelli as a straight swap for Daniel Parejo. The manager accepted, but fell through because the SM would not allow it.

Manager Name: Stewart McIntyre

Player Name: Mohammad Zidan (Borussia Dortmund)

Game World Name: Premier World League

Game World ID:64282

Any other info: I no longer need the player and he was on loan to the other club (Rangers) for some time. His concerns of being loaned out grew, so we came to an agreement where I would sell him to the other manager for just above cost price. This has been repeatedly blocked. The manager in question IS on my friends list, but the deal has been agreed by both parties

It is VERY rare that I get any deals blocked, so when it happens, it's somewhat of a surprise, particularly when the two managers involved play the game the game fairly.

Manager Name: Hamidur Rahman

Player Name: Jay Spearing

Game World Name: World Championship 781

Game World ID: 2589

Any other info: I have only just joined the game world and i bid £2.5mill for Jay Spearing which is the asking price on the transfer list, the other manager accepted and it was blocked by the smfa. I sent him a message to clarify it had been blocked and sent him the deal again with the same outcome. He sent me a friend request after this but we were not friends before this and i dont know him personally.

Player Name: Marcos Rojo

Any other info: I am attempting to sell Rojo for the highest cash bid. But every bid that i receive which falls within my chairmans valuation is being blocked by the SMFA. A bid of 12mln came in, which I accepted, but was blocked by the SMFA even though it fell within my chairmans valuation.

name michael delaney

player name nani

game world name gc 57

game world id 28864

me and the barcalona manager is trying 2 do a deal for nani.

i am recieving khedira and costa wich both chairman are happy to do????

the previous day smfa blocked khedira plus capoue for nani.

i think ive done one other deal with the barcelona manager which involved a few youth players. afobe and opare for castignos.

starting to take this a bit personal now!!!

Guest drseanfitz

Manager Name:Simon Williams

Player Name: Angel Dealbert

Game World ID:298

Any other info: not much to say, I asked about a price, was quoted £8,500,000. I bid, and the SMFA intervened. Players CV is £6,620,000, and I only have 1 higher rated CB, so not sure what the problem is.

manager name michael delaney

player name leandro almeida

game world name-gold setup 1

game world i d 668

me and spartac moscow trying to deal 4 ages but havent been able to, we havent done any deals prior to these.

stephen ireland plus cash for migual danny.

then i buy leandro almeida for cash but the smfa stopped the almeida part.

Player Name: Sven Bender

Any other info: After days of negotiations with the Borussia Dortmund manager. I agreed to sell Sven Bender for Carlos Casemiro and Ricardo Alvarez. Unfortunately, SM proceeded to block the deal! We have dealt in the past when I have sold the Dortmund manager two players for cash a few weeks back.

Player Name: Sven Bender

Any other info: After days of negotiations with the Borussia Dortmund manager. I agreed to sell Sven Bender for Carlos Casemiro and Ricardo Alvarez. Unfortunately' date=' SM proceeded to block the deal! We have dealt in the past when I have sold the Dortmund manager two players for cash a few weeks back.[/quote']

Hi SM.

I just tried to accept this deal again after reporting it yesterday. Unfortunautely, it still collapsed. Could you please tell me why this is?

One of the major complaints from managers on this game concerns the transparency on blocked deals. An explanation would be very welcoming from many of us. Otherwise, its as if we are labelled as cheats, even though we play this game as honestly as we can

Thanks for tackling this issue. I along with many others have seen a dramatic improvement!

Harendeep Singh

Guest Blitzkrieg

Hi SM.

I just tried to accept this deal again after reporting it yesterday. Unfortunautely' date=' it still collapsed. Could you please tell me why this is?

One of the major complaints from managers on this game concerns the transparency on blocked deals. An explanation would be very welcoming from many of us. Otherwise, its as if we are labelled as cheats, even though we play this game as honestly as we can

Thanks for tackling this issue. I along with many others have seen a dramatic improvement!

Harendeep Singh[/quote']

I second that. I realize the dev said that this thread isn't here to reverse blocked deals, but how will we feel helped by posting and venting here without anything visible being done about it?

name michael delaney

player name nani

game world name gc 57

game world id 28864

me and the barcalona manager is trying 2 do a deal for nani.

i am recieving khedira and costa wich both chairman are happy to do????

the previous day smfa blocked khedira plus capoue for nani.

i think ive done one other deal with the barcelona manager which involved a few youth players. afobe and opare for castignos.

starting to take this a bit personal now!!!

still cant do this deal dev can u look into this and pm me please?

Name: Jad El-Houssami (Toro De Líbano on forums)

Player Name: Ricky Van Wolfswinkel

Game World: GC 129

Game World ID: 51853

Other info: I want to try and buy Ricky Van Wolfswinkel at the end of the current season in 3-4 weeks time and I tried to propose a bid of Danko Lazovic (my first choice forward) and Jelle Vossen (my third/fourth choice forward) in exchange for Van Wolfswinkel but it got blocked by the chairman. I then tried to propose a deal of Lazovic and £10million and that got blocked and finally a deal of £10million and Vossen also got blocked.

Hi' date='

I have looked further into the deals listed below and would advise to try the deals again and let me know if things are better.[/quote']

Having had another go I still can't do any of the deals I listed in my first post. They get blocked by my chairman before I can actually put the bid in to the opposing team.