Fabregas deal

barcelona2k10

I've been trying to get this player for ages now and offered many players which included players like Nasri Bastian.s cavani and he keeps on negotiating with ridiculous deals for my players

My last offer I gave to him was Bastian.s and cavani and he countered by wanting Bastian.s and bale

So what do you think I should do

I don't care if Bastian.s goes but should I let bale go ?

Re: Fabregas deal

I've been trying to get this player for ages now and offered many players which included players like Nasri Bastian.s cavani and he keeps on negotiating with ridiculous deals for my players

My last offer I gave to him was Bastian.s and cavani and he countered by wanting Bastian.s and bale

Thats actually not a ridiculous counter i say you are easily getting the better deal. Fabregas is going to be on xavi and iniestas level in the future.:)

Schweinsteiger and Bale is much better than Schweinsteiger and Cavani bud.

Bale wont get a higher rating unless he moves to a bigger club or Spurs get into the CL.

If you have good back-up for Bale then do the deal mate.

I would do that deal. Fabregas is a star and after Xavi has retired he'll be the perfect replacement. Definitely has potential to be 96+. Bale is overrated in my opinion, it's just good that people rate him high so that people like you are able to get good deals out of him. :)

Archived