Who's the hardest player ever to play in Britain ?

Spanglish

Who's the hardest player ever to play in Britain ?  

1. 1.

• Vinnie Jones (Wimbledon)
    • Roy Keane (Manchester Utd)
    • Stuart Pearce (Notts Forest)
    • Tommy Smith (Liverpool)
    • Duncan Ferguson (Everton)
    • Julian Dicks (West Ham)
    • Billy Bremner (Leeds Utd)
    • Graeme Souness (Liverpool)
    • Ron "Chopper" Harris (Chelsea)
    • Mick Harford (Luton Town)

I know the poll only has 10 names, but that is the maximum, so there will be names that aren't there and should be, and i couldn't find a thread on this so don't know if it's already been covered.

These players vary from old to new, me personally wouldn't try to wind up Duncan Ferguson. I still value my life.

Re: Who's the hardest player ever to play in Britain ?

lol i wudnt pick a fight with Michael Essien' date=' i want kids, also i wouldnt mess with Wayne Rooney, i want eyes.[/quote']

I think it would be Rooney taking your potential kids away, after what he did to Carvalho at the World Cup :D

Roy Keane

"Although he maintains a low profile off the pitch, Keane was involved in numerous controversial incidents while at Manchester United, earning 11 red cards in the process. In 1995, he was sent off from an FA Cup semi-final for stamping on Gareth Southgate, for which he was suspended for three matches and fined £5,000."

"Keane subsequently admitted in an autobiography that he intended "to hurt" Haaland, which saw him banned for a further five matches and fined £150,000. Haaland retired from football shortly afterwards, stating on his website that the cause of this was a recurring problem in his leg, rather than an injury resulting from Keane's tackle."

:)

It's gotta be the one and only Vinnie Jones! The mean machine himself is that bloke! What a nutter :P

Although if that Monk was playing' date=' jeez would there even be a match? He would be taking everyone out lmao[/quote']

the whole Wimbledon 1991 team hahaha Dennis Wise Vinnie Jones Lawrie Sanchez Dave Beasant lol

Roy Keane

"Although he maintains a low profile off the pitch' date=' Keane was involved in numerous controversial incidents while at Manchester United, earning 11 red cards in the process. In 1995, he was sent off from an FA Cup semi-final for stamping on Gareth Southgate, for which he was suspended for three matches and fined £5,000."

"Keane subsequently admitted in an autobiography that he intended "to hurt" Haaland, which saw him banned for a further five matches and fined £150,000. Haaland retired from football shortly afterwards, stating on his website that the cause of this was a recurring problem in his leg, rather than an injury resulting from Keane's tackle."

:)[/quote']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuxKrnTP-k

Haalands not very good at telling porkies if he said this tackle didn't finish his career.