English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread There you go, a table of the loans given out by the clubs of Division 1 and 2 ! Yes I am stingy Cheers to West Brom and Sunderland. Might I add W

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Profit made= Final squad value-Initial squad value I will update them once the season starts and teams like mine have finished with their transfer

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Catch up on the transfer happenings as Newcastle, the first team is now complete for the start of the season. Only 2 players remain from the original

Re: English Championship 10000 anyone up for it?

Sorry Safir:(

Missed the opening and ended up with Barnsley. Maybe in the cup

EDIT: David Preece :D Aberdeen legend...

Not really' date=' but did once save a penalty from Florent Sinama Pongolle[/quote']

np (:, friendlies work too

Got West Brom at the end, let's try to not get relegated :)

Guest <klhepworth.

PHEW! Had to pop out and then got held up! Jumped on the computer as soon as I got in and was delighted to get Ipswich! Great P/E value and that was exactly what I wanted, players to get rid of! Surprised as they are in the top 10 for amount of players, average rating and squad value and had the biggest budget of those left, so really, really happy to get them, best team I've got in a forum EC, have Brighton in EC 8888 and they start off second bottom for most things, so this one is, on paper, an 'easier' project. Also got Portugal for internationals:)

Welcome to everyone else and I hope we can really bring this set up to life!

The loan offer for Anders LINDEGAARD of Manchester United from Cardiff City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

First Deal Completed At Utd, Any And All Loan Bids From Now Will Be Dealt With When Transfers Are Completed When I Know How My Squad Sits. ;)

PHEW! Had to pop out and then got held up! Jumped on the computer as soon as I got in and was delighted to get Ipswich! Great P/E value and that was exactly what I wanted' date=' players to get rid of! Surprised as they are in the top 10 for amount of players, average rating and squad value and had the biggest budget of those left, so really, really happy to get them, best team I've got in a forum EC, have Brighton in EC 8888 and they start off second bottom for most things, so this one is, on paper, an 'easier' project. Also got Portugal for internationals:)

Welcome to everyone else and I hope we can really bring this set up to life![/quote']

well said mate, lets make it a cracker:D

I don't advertise very much but this is a notice to all PS3 players who own Fifa 12.

THERE IS A NEW FIFA 12 LEAGUE STARTING FOR ANYONE THAT OWNS A PS3! I DON'T WANT TO SPAM UP THIS THREAD SO I'LL ONLY POST ONCE ON THIS THREAD.

look here for more details...

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=108700