English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

StephenMUFC

Re: English Championship 10000 anyone up for it?

Norrrrrrrrrrrrwich :/.

just going to bid for Old Rejects haha :(:o

Works suprisingly well actually...

If I get all the players I'm going for, my first team is complete and I'll get to work properly on my back ups. Going for youth, all around the same rating with a couple of marquee players;)

I picked up Swindon, there were loads of Prem teams available when I clicked but I had already decided I wanted a Div 4 team so I just went for Swindon. Not too many people in the lower divisions but nevermind, this was never going to be that full with it being so soon after 8888, but lets make the best of it anyway.

got there with only 2 clubs officially taken so could select all the big names pritty much but every 1 i selected on didnt give me the cart option so i guesed they had been banked but not fully taken..

had a mess around then 2 see any droppers which there where but again couldnt take them..

ended up with pompey for something totally diff team wise..

had some good clubs recently out of new gcs though so im far from complaining with the way grabing a side worked out here :) ..

ill give it a go but struggle majorly with ecs other than 106 :) .. taken a side in here more for novelty of being involved in wc 10000 majorly as a gameworld fave :) ..

I picked up Swindon' date=' there were loads of Prem teams available when I clicked but I had already decided I wanted a Div 4 team so I just went for Swindon. Not too many people in the lower divisions but nevermind, [b']this was never going to be that full with it being so soon after 8888, but lets make the best of it anyway[/b].

Well it's only been up for a few hours :P.

Ahhh dammit' date=' was just about to click on Kettering thought ill go back to have a click look see if there was anyone else i wanted instead then to go back to kettering and them be gone

:o

was looking at getting back into the forum setups aswell :o[/center']

Manage to get them :D.. not very full setup by looks of things though :o neitherless will get to work

If any you top boys are selling anyone cheap and young then im your man! :D

First deal agreed at Newcastle, Macclesfield's Elliott Hewitt will be joining for 50k plus Kadar, Ferguson and Sammy Ameobi on loan for the season.

Got 7 external bids in, using up most of the starting finances. Assuming they may go ahead, would be willing to listen to offers for some of the better players in the team.

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

We need a M-R thread to make more people know about this league.

Also somone for each league, for the Predictions.

Last -

The Saints are shutting there doors after missing out on Chamberlin after 12M was turned down.

Parker will be one of two signings.

The last one will be Owen Hargreves or a player who has been bid on.

More news soon.

AND GOOD LUCK TOO ALL WITH THERE BIG AIMS, THE SAINTS WILL BE PLODDING ALONG TILL THE 2011/12 CHANGES.

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

We need a M-R thread to make more people know about this league.

Also somone for each league' date=' for the Predictions.

Last -

The Saints are shutting there doors after missing out on Chamberlin after 12M was turned down.

Parker will be one of two signings.

The last one will be Owen Hargreves or a player who has been bid on.

More news soon.

AND GOOD LUCK TOO ALL WITH THERE BIG AIMS, THE SAINTS WILL BE PLODDING ALONG TILL THE 2011/12 CHANGES.[/quote']

There is a MR thread right down the page, created by StephenMUFC. Also I can do the predictions, never done it, so will need someone to explain it :o . I am in Division 2, might need a bit of help when I have exams or am a bit busy, but right now for 2 week I am all fine.

Guest <klhepworth.

I'm handling friendly requests on first come first serve' date=' Ipswich is the lucky winner of friendly number 1.[/quote']

Woohoo! Go me!:D