English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

StephenMUFC

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

northampton-town.gif
Lourenço OSVALDO has completed his move to Northampton Town from Al Ahli Dubai for £230,000 plus Bas SAVAGE

osvaldo_ceara.jpg

The 24 year old and 80 rated player arrived at Northampton. He, that played for Ceara (on loan from Al Ahli) in the 2011 season, is nearly to closing with Sao Paulo or Cruzeiro (real life) and is expected to get, at least, a +2 next changes.

The offer for Emmanuel EBOUE of Galatasaray SK from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hope this helps my chances' date='as l seem a favourite for relagation:D[/quote']

Yeah but with Eboue maybe we will all be proved wrong

Derby County FTW!!!!! Very plaesed that I've managed to sign M'vila ;) and have got a bid accepted for the Polish starlet Bartosz Salamon :)

Added a few more names to the loan list, check it out!! :D

Adam Legzdins is available to but !! With a couple of starts for Derby County in the championship, he is sure to get a rise from 67 --> 75 so he'll make you a tasty 500K :) He doesn't fit into my age limit on my squad (lol :P) but I'm gonna sell him to either the highest bidder, or the bid from the lowest division :)

PS. Drink, do you ever stop cycling? I'm only jealous of Draxler and Walker and maybe Ricky :P but I'd rather have my squad anyday! :P look forward to 'whooping' your a ss in the championship :) although knowing my amazing infamous 3-5-2, I'll prob go down 2-0 :(

Best of luck everybody!

150px-Portsmouth_FC_crest_2008.png

portsmouth now pritty much complete..

rekon i have a very realistic chance in division 2..

think some of the predictions for teams in the division r well punching above others weights..

pompey line up..

overall average 89..

88 88 90 88

91 91

88 89 88

bench..

86.. 70.. 86.. 87.. 75.. 88.. 88..

all big league players so wont see a dropper this season

Eren DERDIYOK has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Bayer Leverkusen for £2,500,000 plus Aiyegbeni YAKUBU . All other offers were turned down.

Ante ERCEG has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from RNK Split for £460,000

Bashkim KADRII has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Odense BK for £1,330,000

Very happy with these signings. I'm nearly finished, just need to sell Bunn, Dann, Goulon and Vukcevic in order to raise some funds for some signings. My total squad value current stands at £173.6M (and it'll probably increase in a couple of days) which ranks me 7th after the big guns. Pretty pleased with that. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BashkimKadrii.jpg

Bashkim Kadrii Is Avaliable For Loan!!!!

78 Rated Wing/Fwd Who Is A Nice Riser Whenever SM Reviews Denmark!!!!

Oldhams Average Squad Age 18!

Oldham Ath who will play in division 3 this season and are clearly building for the future.But can they get promotion with a team of Kids? They have brought in 24 players with 21 players leaving the club.With their average squad age standing at 18,they have the youngest squad in the country.They drew 0-0 recently in a friendly against dv2 side Birmingham City. A list of players in will be posted soon.

Derby County FTW!!!!! Very plaesed that I've managed to sign M'vila ;) and have got a bid accepted for the Polish starlet Bartosz Salamon :)

Added a few more names to the loan list' date=' check it out!! :D

Adam Legzdins is available to but !! With a couple of starts for Derby County in the championship, he is sure to get a rise from 67 --> 75 so he'll make you a tasty 500K :) He doesn't fit into my age limit on my squad (lol :P) but I'm gonna sell him to either the highest bidder, or the bid from the lowest division :)

PS. Drink, do you ever stop cycling? I'm only jealous of Draxler and Walker and maybe Ricky :P but I'd rather have my squad anyday! :P look forward to 'whooping' your a ss in the championship :) although knowing my amazing infamous 3-5-2, I'll prob go down 2-0 :(

Best of luck everybody![/quote']

Just wana remind you that i spanked your sorry team 3-0. I doubt they could survive conference national let alone championship. :P

P.S Katie Holmes cycles... :rolleyes:

Very happy with these signings. I'm nearly finished' date=' just need to sell Bunn, Dann, Goulon and Vukcevic in order to raise some funds for some signings. My total squad value current stands at £173.6M (and it'll probably increase in a couple of days) which ranks me 7th after the big guns. Pretty pleased with that. :)

[center']

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BashkimKadrii.jpg

Bashkim Kadrii Is Avaliable For Loan!!!!

78 Rated Wing/Fwd Who Is A Nice Riser Whenever SM Reviews Denmark!!!![/center]

would love to loan him thanks, was gonna put a bid in but forgot! glad your loaning him though! Burton manager!

The offer for Xabier CASTILLO of Athletic Club from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 25 year old 86 rated star has a value of just under 7.5M he will be a first team player here.

The offer for Aleandro ROSI of Roma from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 24 year old 86 has a value of 7.6M and will also be a nice name here before using for higher rated RB.

The offer for Jan MORÁVEK of FC Schalke 04 from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 22 year old 85 has a value of just under 4M and will be a long term player who will be a key role behind Lambert this season.

My cheeky cut price bid for Thiago Silva failed, and with that it brings an end to my dealings in the transfer market. Ajax midfield maestro Vurnon Anita will be joining Bolton on a season long loan subject to my chairman allowing it, due to them kindly allowing me Boyata back :)

86 winger Oscar De Marcos should be available for loan, but i am only wanting to loan him to division 3,4 and 5 clubs as want him to try and shine in a team. So if you want him then make a loan bid and i will decide once Anita moves to Bolton.

Overall i am very happy with my transfer dealings this window, the like of Fabregas, Marcelo, Benzema and Di Maria should bring the best out of the team already here and i may dip into the market again in ten weeks time :P

Giorgi Chanturia and Federico Viviani join Spurs to boost my Youth Team and to go with the signing of Andres Iniesta he is joined by old buddy, Xavi, to add the star power of my team. Squad is complete save for a few minor transfers here or there. Happy with my transfer business and anything less than a title challenge will be a disappointment.

The Bradford squad continues to get stronger!

The offer for Luciano TRIGUINHO of Atlético Mineiro from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

An 80 rated LB/LM. He played 16 times for Mineiro last season so the 80 is more than safe for now. Not the youngest at 32 but he'll become my 9th 80+ player in the squad (10 including Pastore).

Catch up on the transfer happenings as Newcastle, the first team is now complete for the start of the season.

Only 2 players remain from the original squad, Goalkeeper Tim Krul and Defensive Midfielder Cheik Tioté.

Kept up Newcastle's habit of raiding the French leagues, bringing in Right Back César Azpilicueta, Centre Back pairing of Diego Lugano and Dejan Lovren, young Midfielders André Ayew and Marvin Martin and Striker Olivier Giroud.

Correia Adriano was brought in from Barcelona to strengthen the Left Back position and provide cover on the wings, and Joao Moutinho will pull the strings from Centre Midfield.

Marquee and massively overpaid signing joining from Dortmund for 24m, Cabaye and Ba is German Wunderkinder Mario Götze. Needless to say, we're going to be building the team around him. Paid stupid money for him, but hopefully should work out in the long term.

Other notable back-up signings are Nicolai Boilesen, Philipp Wollscheid, Morgan Schneiderlin and Pierre-Michel Lasogga.

Aside from Lugano and maybe Adriano, I've gone for a relatively young team but there's maybe not that much scope for any major rises at their current teams. Average Rating stands at 89 so we're probably going to be fighting in the bottom half of the table, but happy with the team and should only be getting better from here. Also changed my sig to match this team. Same thing as my old Chelsea one for 8888.

Just posted this in the Gameworld Newspaper:

A number of Newcastle players were put on the loan list last night.

All loans are for the whole season, but the following players may be recalled to play in cups, or to cover injuries and suspensions. They will be available to be sent back to the loaning club between and after cup matches:

Ryan Taylor (RB/LB - 86)

Nicolai Boilesen (LB/CB - 82)

Morgan Schneiderlin (DM/CB - 80)

Haris Vuckic (AM/Fwd - 78)

Bjarne Thoelke (CB - 77)

Anthony Limbombe (Wing - 77)

Brad Inman (CM/DM - 75)

The following players are available may be recalled to cover injuries or suspensions only. They're unlikely to feature in my cup teams so should be available for the whole season:

Jak Alnwick (GK - 75)

Mehdi Abeid (CM - 75)

Elliott Hewitt (CB/RB - 70)

Michael Richardson (CM - 70)

I'm not going to be accepting bids until tomorrow, to give everyone enough time to get their bids in.

We're also available for a friendly on Thursday, if anyone is interested.

got my striker sorted out for division 5, reckon he'll do me proud in this division especially with cleverley providing the ball's

spacer.gif

The loan offer for Giorgi CHANTURIA of Tottenham Hotspur from Bath City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

thanks bud:D

still after one more loan signing if possible

ideally a lb/rb(high utility possibilities due to my formation) or a cb/dm highest rating availble will do:D