English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread There you go, a table of the loans given out by the clubs of Division 1 and 2 ! Yes I am stingy Cheers to West Brom and Sunderland. Might I add W

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Profit made= Final squad value-Initial squad value I will update them once the season starts and teams like mine have finished with their transfer

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Catch up on the transfer happenings as Newcastle, the first team is now complete for the start of the season. Only 2 players remain from the original

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

The offer for Djibril CISSE of Lazio from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My last signing unless any midfielder 85 plus become avaible.The real business will take place in the next tranfer window,me hopes.

Seagulls:D

Oldham Announce New Signings!

oldham-athletic-new-crest-a.jpg

With 24 players signed and 21 sold there has been a major overhaul of players at the club.The average age of the squad is now 18:eek:

List Of Signings

Leandro Cabrera from Ath Madrid

Guilherme Juan from Internacional

Jean-Christophe Bahebeck from PSG

Bruno Martins from Feyenoord

Bruno Zuculini from Racing

Stefanos Kapino from Panathinaikos

Paco Alcacer from Valencia

Franco Vazquez from Belgrano

Diego Reyes from Club America

Lenny Nangis from Caen

Mattia De Sciglio from Milan

Lucas Digne from Lille

Gonzalo Mastriani from Cerro

Igor Lichnovsky from Universidad De Chile

Emre Can from Bayern Munich

Filip Jankovic from Crvena Zvezda

Carlos Fierro from Guadalajara

Shawn Parker from Mainz

Marco Bueno from Pachuca

Nicola Leali from Brescia

Nicolas Lopez from Nacional

Lucas Andersen from Aalborg

Giovani Casillas from Guadalajara

Ataide Elton from Internacional

Some of these are available for loan

How do ppl make those epic shirts :o???

Take a look below. :)

You can do it yourself. All you need is Photoshop (just torrent it' date=' download a free trial, then get some codes of the net if you want the full version or if you can't do that and have $199 lying about, then buy it.) and some templates. I use these:

- [url']http://www.4shared.com/file/Wvy6Bz8h/SS09-12_Templates_Pack_v20_Num.html?[/url]

- http://www.4shared.com/file/6ujJmLee/SS09-12_Templates_Pack_v20_E-L.html?

- http://www.4shared.com/file/ssWXo8O0/SS09-12_Templates_Pack_v20_M-P.html?

- http://www.4shared.com/file/WTg8HFBP/SS09-12_Templates_Pack_v20_Q-Z.html?

As you can see the title for the file contains two letters, e.g. M-P. That letter is the 1st letter for the sponser. So if you want a Nike kit, download the M-P one. You need WinRAR or a similar programme to that to unzip the files.

Then just follow these tuts:

- http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/54185-basic-tutorial-how-make-kit-using-photoshop.html

HMp-k-ggzbY

This was the 1st time I created a fantasy kit and it wasn't bad. Just look at the results.

8wgtiq.png

Jan MORÁVEK has completed his move to Southampton from FC Schalke 04 in a swap deal for Bartosz BIALKOWSKI and Dan HARDING

Aleandro ROSI has completed his move to Southampton from Roma in a swap deal for Danny BUTTERFIELD and Frazer RICHARDSON

Xabier CASTILLO has completed his move to Southampton from Athletic Club in a swap deal for José FONTE and David CONNOLLY

Three new signings all first team, now have one more aim then done and ready for season 1.

Guest <klhepworth.

I wish there was a SM app coming soon' date=' I just got a new phone y'day (Samsung Galaxy Ace ;)) and surfing through SM is like swimming in a pool of Treacle :S[/quote']

Same here, I've got the Galaxy II and they said on twitter they plan to bring an Android app out this year so fingers crossed:D

Jetro Willems has gone to Oldham on loan, sorry Hammer, had to give the lower team preference!

Ednilson has gone to Port Vale on loan.

Guilherme Dellatorre joins for 612k and is available for loan, 75 rated striker who should +3:)

Same here' date=' I've got the Galaxy II and they said on twitter they plan to bring an Android app out this year so fingers crossed:D

Jetro Willems has gone to Oldham on loan, sorry Hammer, had to give the lower team preference!

Ednilson has gone to Port Vale on loan.

Guilherme Dellatorre joins for 612k and is available for loan, 75 rated striker who should +3:)[/quote']

Who needs phones when you have these ;)

CupPhone.jpg

Anita Joins Oldham On Loan!

animaatjes-vurnon-anita-00278.jpg

Vurnon Anita who recently signed for Manchester City from Ajax has been sent out on loan to Oldham in Division 3,the Oldham manager would like to thank Man City for allowing the move,and feels his quality will help his young side greatly for the season ahead.

Including loaned out players Manchester City have a total squad worth of £384.6 million. Just wondered how this compared to other teams after their transfer dealings?

£53.6m!!! Yeahhh.

I know it's not quite £384m but Bradford's value starts at £12.6m so I won't complain about that improvement. :D

Derby County Update

Team for the season:

Leno (85)

Fernandes (85) Mangala (87) Camporese (83) Planas (84)

Merkel (83) M'Vila (90)

Arián* (88) Rodriguez (85) Sandro (86)

Borini (83)

*On a short-term loan

Subs: Zouma (78), Crescenzi (83), Crisetig (77), Vadillo (78), ******** (**), Kelvin (80), Gabbiadini (82)

Hoping for a play-off position and a possible promotion

:D The new kit should definately help LOL :P

******** (**) is a transfer yet to be announced - waiting on the deal

:)

Well, I'm blown completely out of the water, my squad rating is a miniscule 251.8 million :D Also, I will be coming out with my away and alternate kits in the coming days. For those of you wondering how I make them, go to google and search smart shirt designer 2. You should find the neat program that lets you design your own kit!

Forgot to include loaned out players. Total is ACTUALLY 306.9 million

Including loaned out players Manchester City have a total squad worth of £384.6 million. Just wondered how this compared to other teams after their transfer dealings?

Blackburn's squad value is ranked 7th (£172.6M) after Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and it looks set to increase as I'm not finished yet in the transfer market. :)