English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

StephenMUFC

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Vurnon ANITA 87 rated DM/LB can go on loan to a division 3' date='4, or 5 club. Put a bid in and i will accept one lucky winner later :P[/quote']

shizzle sticks

just read this post quickly scampered back to see him not on the list, then read a few posts further down that he'd already gone to oldham

damn my erratic online times:D

Bartosz Salamon (77) and Gianluca Caprari (77) have joined Cambridge United on loan :)

Lorenzo Crisetig (77), Valerio Verre (76), Mason Bennett (75), Geoffrey Kondogbia (75), Mateo Kovacic (75) and Lucas Ocampos (75) are all still available to loan to any club :)

Will accept loan bids immediately :) (or when I log on)

shizzle sticks

just read this post quickly scampered back to see him not on the list' date=' then read a few posts further down that he'd already gone to oldham

damn my erratic online times:D

[/font']

Was just going to mention Ryan Taylor is on the loan list, and saw you'd already put in a bid. Going to be making decisions on loan bids either tonight or tomorrow morning. Most interest unsurprisingly in Taylor and Boilesen. 1 bid in for Limbombe and Vuckic each, and that's it so far. Still Thoelke and Schneiderlin over 75 and still available!

Quite surprised to see Newcastle's squad value is slightly more than it was at the start. Overpaying for a certain player, sacrificing most of the depth in the squad for the first team, was sure it was going down. Quite a few teams have passed us though, it's only the 15th highest in the league now, think it was around 9th at the start.

Seeing as a few other teams have been doing it; in the build-up to the big kick-off away at Wigan on Saturday, Newcastle will be releasing their new kits over the next 3 days. The 3rd kit will be released on Wednesday, away kit on Thursday and the famous black and white stripes on Friday. Start things off with the header I'm going to use for the match and transfer posts:

Newcastle-1.png

ec10000div2.png

Profit made= Final squad value-Initial squad value :D

I will update them once the season starts and teams like mine have finished with their transfers :).

Any other interesting stats you want me to keep a track off, do tell me :) .

I will post this on both threads, one for saving and here for discussing incase anyone wants to :)

Note : some values maybe wrong/differ by a small amount :)

ec10000div2.png

I will update them once the season starts and teams like mine have finished with their transfers :).

Any other interesting stats you want me to keep a track off' date=' do tell me :) .

I will post this on both threads, one for saving and here for discussing incase anyone wants to :)

Note : some values maybe wrong/differ by a small amount :)[/quote']

That is class :),could you do the same for dv3?

Only £14.5m...:P

Still though' date=' when my new left back joins I should rise above £55m which would mean I'd be above £40m even without Pastore :D

Not looking too bad really :)[/quote']

Haha you've still done a cracking job I just thought that needed pointing out. :P

Was just going to mention Ryan Taylor is on the loan list' date=' and saw you'd already put in a bid. Going to be making decisions on loan bids either tonight or tomorrow morning. Most interest unsurprisingly in Taylor and Boilesen. 1 bid in for Limbombe and Vuckic each, and that's it so far. Still Thoelke and Schneiderlin over 75 and still available!

Quite surprised to see Newcastle's squad value is slightly more than it was at the start. Overpaying for a certain player, sacrificing most of the depth in the squad for the first team, was sure it was going down. Quite a few teams have passed us though, it's only the 15th highest in the league now, think it was around 9th at the start.

Seeing as a few other teams have been doing it; in the build-up to the big kick-off away at Wigan on Saturday, Newcastle will be releasing their new kits over the next 3 days. The 3rd kit will be released on Wednesday, away kit on Thursday and the famous black and white stripes on Friday. Start things off with the header I'm going to use for the match and transfer posts:

[center']Newcastle-1.png[/center]

yeah i was umming and arring over taylor just because so many teams have gone in for him so figured trying to pick up a guy with less interest might of been easier but then figured sod it some one on the list has gonaa get him and won't have a chance if i don't buy a ticket

oh and on the topic of squad values mine started at 280k now stands at 16.3mil

however after taking out the values of my two loan stars in still stands at a healthy 7.2mil

which is a standard profit of basically 7mil and a huge rise in terms of % increase

Will do for all the divisions (I hope) ' date=' atleast will start with BPL then 3,4 and 5.

@footy22 : Yeah thats a good idea ! Lets see if its viable :)[/quote']

Nice job

How about on loan players for division 1? If I remember correctly Man City had nearly 100m worth of players out on loan. Or at least 75m or so :D

ec10000div1.png

There you go . Division 1 is up :D

Wow @ West Bromwich Albion !

Loan values are the value of the players which loan players playing for the team and not players out on loan.

I will do a table of the total value of loans out and yes City have some 79.9 , United have some 50ish I think :)

ec10000div2.png

Any other interesting stats you want me to keep a track off' date=' do tell me :) .

Great work fella! repped ya!

Thanks everyone, will do more in sometime :D

In other news,

Gokhan Inler has come in for a medical one of the last few signings for my team :), will be my biggest signing for the season with Gaston Ramirez, Gundagon and Ter-Stegen :). Hopefully he should get 91 , because he has been stellar for Napoli this season !

Nice to see Manchester City are helping others out, but also have the highest squad value (including loaned out players) by a fair way.

I think we're going to test out our first team squad tonight against Wigan, the first time they will all have played together :)

José Manuel PINTO has completed his move to Tranmere Rovers from Barcelona for £600,000 plus Owain FON WILLIAMS . All other offers were turned down.

Getting on a bit now but I can't complain as I am getting an 87 rated player for a 77 rated player plus a small cash amount:)

The offer for Vincenzo IAQUINTA of Juventus from Tranmere Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got an 88 rated striker in to Tranmere and I am only loosing a 77 and 78 rated player.

The offer for Salif SANE of Bordeaux from Tranmere Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Decided to pick this lad up as he is getting some decent game time in France and could get a rise from 80 if he continues to play. His position of Def/DM is also very handy and he will be a very good squad player for the side.

Ive just rejected some loan bids for players in my youth team (Man Utd)

As you can see i have only 22 players. Ive done this purposely in hope to make tidy profits at home to boost my balance in the first season.

My starting XI avg is 93, for cup games i shall make 10 changes to the side and i shall be an 81 avg, so if you get Utd in the cup dont panic lol

Im hoping to run with these 2 squads for as long as possible, if injuries and suspensions occour at a high rate i'll have to recall loanees to cover in said arrears :P

Friendly Against Morecambe Tonight With Another Pre Season Game Arranged Against Crystal Palace Tomorrow.

Followed By QPR At Old Trafford On Saturday.

Good Luck To All

Brilliant work I have to say! It is really interesting to look at. Nice to see I am the best at something - Loan Values - 22.8M!!! :P

I think I've done ok this round on transfers (although no where near as good as some!). I've put on a good bit of squad value signing older high rated players (Diarra, Antonini, Wesley etc), which I can spin when TB's are off. But I have also brought in some young talents (El Swaarawi, Casnos, Torje etc) who I hope will develop into world class players in future.

I hope I can put up a play off challenging season but there is no way to tell until we begin. My problem will be a weak second team. For this I hope for the Brazilian league to be reviewed pronto! I have also kept hold of 4 orignal Burnley players who I will trade when/if they rise in the Championship review.