English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

ec10000div2.png

Profit made= Final squad value-Initial squad value :D

I will update them once the season starts and teams like mine have finished with their transfers :).

Any other interesting stats you want me to keep a track off' date=' do tell me :) .

I will post this on both threads, one for saving and here for discussing incase anyone wants to :)

Note : some values maybe wrong/differ by a small amount :)[/quote']

Woah, 65.3 profit made is great for a club like Hull City :D Great work btw

Anyway, no more transfers are going to be made, but will try my best to tie up some loan deals

Good Luck everyone :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread There you go, a table of the loans given out by the clubs of Division 1 and 2 ! Yes I am stingy Cheers to West Brom and Sunderland. Might I add W

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Profit made= Final squad value-Initial squad value I will update them once the season starts and teams like mine have finished with their transfer

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Catch up on the transfer happenings as Newcastle, the first team is now complete for the start of the season. Only 2 players remain from the original

The offer for Marko BASA of Lille OSC from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Emmanuel EMENIKE of Spartak Moskva from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted along with other club offers. Spartak Moskva will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Kevin WOLZE of MSV Duisburg from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Blackburn are looking for a friendly tomorrow. Anyone up for it? :)

The offer for Anthony DEROIN of SM Caen from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A short term answer to my one weak link in the shape of 75 rated Conor Thomas. He'll rise when the Championship is reviewed but until then Deroin will do a job for me.

Team ratings now once he joins!

84--80--82--80

82--85--90*--80--80

* On loan.

That's got to be a great starting 11 for D4?

The offer for Marco HOGER of FC Schalke 04 from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The German 22 year old has played 16 games this season already for the German power house. I am happy to welcome him with Barnard + Forte leaving the over way. The 79 and 78 was going to be a part of my B squad but with a 85 coming in who could hit 86/87 is always good. He will fill in at DM/RB when needed this is another real nice signing here.

Have no more aims now too ern the cash back we have spent with a 32,689 stadium we may just be in for a good season.

Hoping for a good cup run as well.

Guest <klhepworth.

Edenilson (76) has been sent back by Port Vale so is available for loan again, come on guys, surely a few lower league clubs could do with a loan or two, even if it's only for depth? I don't expect the players I'm offering for loan to play every game, so get your bids in, I will prioritize lower league sides, but if 12 hours pass after a bid has been made, I will accept it, please help me trim my wages lads:)

Dan James was unable to prevent a Bath City defeat to Huddersfield Town.

Bath City slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Huddersfield Town in their Friendly fixture.

Chanturia and Seguin were amongst the goalscorers.

not a bad game from my end all things considered, was expecting a 12-0 if im honest looking at huddersfields starting 11

but i actually took the lead and held it til the 60th odd minute when old magician di natile bagged a brace

new boy chanturia also scored for me aswell

all in all think ive got a decent chance in div5 this season if all goes along the same kinda level

Jamezz Chettz steered Brentford to victory against Dagenham & Redbridge.

Brentford outclassed Dagenham & Redbridge and beat them 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Paulinho scored the winner for Brentford and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

20 shots :eek:

68% possession :P

Lost 3-0 to Notts county, din't really have the tactics because 3 of my first team players just arrived :)

1).Gokhan Inler

2). David Rozenhal

3). Massimo Oddo

will provide a good defence and a really great midfield with Gundagon :). Now that I have set my tactics right, I have challenged Manchester United :P to a friendly tomorrow, lets see how it goes. Main aim is to keep the scoreline very low and provide a challenge that any Division 1 team would.

Rozenhal and Oddo come on a two month contract and will mostly likely be shipped of for similar rated youth after 2 months.

Mateo Kovacic (75) and Lorenzo Crisetig (77) have joined Aldershot Town on loan from Derby County.

Meanwhile, many thanks to the manager of West Brom who has allowed Emboaba Oscar to join on a temporary loan deal. :)

Just to remind you, Valerio Verre (76), Mason Bennet (75), Geoffrey Kondogbia (75) and Lucas Ocampos (75) are all still available for loan deals.

Kurt Zouma (78) and Alvaro Vadillo (78) are also available but with the exception of a rare re-call if starting XI players become tired/injured.

And finally Lee Croft (80 rated LM/Wing) is available for Derby's chairman value (min cash) :)