English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread There you go, a table of the loans given out by the clubs of Division 1 and 2 ! Yes I am stingy Cheers to West Brom and Sunderland. Might I add W

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Profit made= Final squad value-Initial squad value I will update them once the season starts and teams like mine have finished with their transfer

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Catch up on the transfer happenings as Newcastle, the first team is now complete for the start of the season. Only 2 players remain from the original

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Got Ipswich tonight' date=' I'll lose to them. Then Hull, lose to them too. Then Leeds,lose to them as well. Lastly I have Coventry (you can guess the next bit) So overall I'm going to get trashed in my first 4 games. Bring it on :o.[/quote']

Far from a foregone conclusion, I think with all the competition we're all going to have a challenge most games:)

Got Ipswich tonight' date=' I'll lose to them. Then Hull, lose to them too. Then [b']Leeds,lose to them as well.[/b] Lastly I have Coventry (you can guess the next bit) So overall I'm going to get trashed in my first 4 games. Bring it on :o.

Good to hear ;)

Somehow Pool Steal Point!

Hartlepool 1-1 Oldham

Oldham manager Keith Fitzsimons left scratching his head in wonder,as to how Oldham didn't win this game and easily at that.They went ahead thanks to a goal from Vazquez,but Boyd levelled in the second half for the hosts,that goal was Pool's only shot on target! :eek:Oldham dominated possession,and had 14 shots on target :rolleyes:Oldham will be pleased with the performance but not the result.

dean barden steered Fulham to victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Fulham outclassed Wolverhampton Wanderers and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Podolski scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Reus and Chivu were also amongst the goalscorers.

Happy with the result and it puts me 5th in the table.

Adam D steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against Stevenage.

Tranmere Rovers beat Stevenage 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Lazovic was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Koumas and Dailly were also amongst the goalscorers.

Birmingham City 3-5 Hull City

Happy to win, but slightly concerned with my defence, as we shouldn't concede 3 goals. Tymoschuk and Osvaldo with a brace each, whilst Cerci also scores a goal. My star man Schurrle gets 3 assists :D Well so far, my prediction of Schurrle to have the most assists and Osvaldo to have the most goals is going to plan lol :D

Got Ipswich tonight' date=' I'll lose to them. Then Hull, lose to them too. Then Leeds,lose to them as well. Lastly I have Coventry (you can guess the next bit) So overall I'm going to get trashed in my first 4 games. Bring it on :o.[/quote']

Playing you next, should be a tight game :)

Accrington Stanley 3 - 2 Bradford City

And the SM match engine screws me on game 1 of season 1...

Accrington's best players, 78 (x2), 77 (x4), 75 (x6)

Bradford's WORST players in starting XI, 80 (x5), 82 (x2), 83 (x1)

They had 6 shots, I had 13. They hit the target 4 times, I hit it 6, but lose 3-2 with an infinitely better side.

I said I was expecting one of those seasons. Gillingham next, they'll probably beat me too.

Yeovil town 0 - 5 PNE

What a start of the season for my Preston . 4 goals in the first 20 minutes says it all really . 63% possession and 23 shots with 11 of them being on target , delighted with the performance . Despite getting 2 assists and 2 goals , Pukki wasn't man of the match , it was Callejon . Markus Henriksen sent off with 5 minutes to go after picking up two yellows , meaning he'll miss our next match at home to Bury .

Mario Focsa steered Preston North End to victory against Yeovil Town.

Preston North End outclassed Yeovil Town and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.Callejón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Henriksen and Pukki were also amongst the goalscorers.

Markus HENRIKSEN is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off

Dan James steered Bath City to victory against Mansfield Town.

Bath City outclassed Mansfield Town and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Cleverley had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Chanturia, Omeragic and Seguin were amongst the goalscorers.:D