English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

StephenMUFC

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Great! Good luck :)
Won against Accrington Stanley' date=' 3-0 goals from De Jong,Dominguez and Valero.

Got a game against Hull tonight and I'm going to put on my reserve team to keep my first team fit. Expecting to get trashed too.[/quote']

I have a Cup Game against Doncaster tonight as well.

I will be putting out a full reserve side, hoping to break on the counter. You never know, it may work :)

ALLSSSOOOO, IF ANYONE HAS ANY LOANS ABOVE 78, THEY WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! STRUGGLING FOR DEPTH AFTER 2 LOANEES WERE TAKEN BACK WITHOUT PRE WARNING!

An 83+CM or DM would be so much appreciated as well!! Please :)

I have a Cup Game against Doncaster tonight as well.

I will be putting out a full reserve side' date=' hoping to break on the counter. You never know, it may work :)[/b']

ALLSSSOOOO, IF ANYONE HAS ANY LOANS ABOVE 78, THEY WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! STRUGGLING FOR DEPTH AFTER 2 LOANEES WERE TAKEN BACK WITHOUT PRE WARNING!

An 83+CM or DM would be so much appreciated as well!! Please :)

I think most people have a league game today expect Division 1 teams.

Won against Accrington Stanley' date=' 3-0 goals from De Jong,Dominguez and Valero.

Got a game against Hull tonight and I'm going to put on my reserve team to keep my first team fit. Expecting to get trashed too.[/quote']

Looks like I'll be playing my reserves too.. Didn't realize clubs play on Mon, Wed and Sat - quite silly IMO

It's to make up for the extra games we have to play due to there being more teams compared to division 1.

Oh' date=' seems like every Monday, my reserve team will be in action :o

Yup so it's reserves vs reserves now :o. Bring it on :D.

Whats your reserve team's average rating? :P

Bids have been accepted for 3 free agents made by Morecambe.

Former Barcelona player Presas Oleguer rated 83, 31 year old bought for £1.3M

Manessah Ishiaku rated 80 , 29 year old, bought for 668k, and finally

Nicolae Josan rated 83, 28 year old, bought for £1.4M.

I would also like to thank the Blackburn Manager for loaning me Emmanuel Emenike :).

Tonight's encouter against Doncaster Rovers at the Keepmoat stadium seees the Division 2 debuts of Jorge Koke, Mateus Kelvin, Alvaro Vadillo and Gianluca Caprari :) Got a much weaker team out (like most other people :P) but I hope formation will work out good :)

Derby County are also looking for a young defender (any pos) with a rating above 78 for a loan deal :) He will get game time (1 in every 2/3 matches) :) the loan deal can be however long it needs to be (y)

Lokk forward to results tonight guys! Best of luck everybody! I pray to god M'vila doesn't get a serious injury LOL :P Injuries wind me right up!

Tonight's encouter against Doncaster Rovers at the Keepmoat stadium seees the Division 2 debuts of Jorge Koke' date=' Mateus Kelvin, Alvaro Vadillo and Gianluca Caprari :) Got a much weaker team out (like most other people :P) but I hope formation will work out good :)

Derby County are also looking for a young defender (any pos) with a rating above 78 for a loan deal :) He will get game time (1 in every 2/3 matches) :) the loan deal can be however long it needs to be (y)

Lokk forward to results tonight guys! Best of luck everybody![b'] I pray to god M'vila doesn't get a serious injury LOL :P Injuries wind me right up[/b]!

Hahaha I know how you feel.

should have acustemd well average wise and be able to hold 89 majority if not 88 solid for all match days ba the cups which i want knoking straight out of..

signed very well positional for flexibility..

only issue i will have is ill have 2 run with players 80% n above instead of my usual 90% n above..

Average rating at 79 for tonight. Managed to have a couple of spare players as well as changing my whole team:p;)

Expecting to lose all my Monday night games but also I have recieved a bye in the first round of one of the cups:D

Not really concerned about injuries as I've got enough to cover/buy cover.

Also made a few hundred thousand profit off my home game at the weekend so hopefully I only make a small loss when playing away or else some changes will be made e.g. loan players shall be sent back.

Shannon Claridge was unable to prevent a Lincoln City defeat to Cambridge United.

Lincoln City slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Cambridge United in their Division 5 fixture.

Although it was expected because its a Monday night game (reserve '10k' side basically), the stats showed that I had the better chances of the game!

23 shots to 12, 11 on target to 5. Yet they win 1-0.

Oh well :P not a bad performance in the end by the ressies :)

Tiniee Tempah steered Derby County to victory against Doncaster Rovers.

Derby County beat Doncaster Rovers 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Caprari and Rodriguez were amongst the goalscorers.

GOOD NEWS!!! However ...

Unfortunately, Carles PLANAS has been badly injured during the last game. Broken toe - 9 weeks (back approx 6 March 2012)

I jinxed myself of an injury :( 9 weeks has got to be the longest EVER!!!! Any decent 80+ LB's for loan ? In desperate need :(

Reading 1-4 Hull City

Pusic with a brace, whilst Hunt and Murawksi get on the score sheet. I now move upto 1st in the table :D Next up, Bristol City.

I jinxed myself of an injury :( 9 weeks has got to be the longest EVER!!!! Any decent 80+ LB's for loan ? In desperate need :(

Nice to see everything going well ;)

I also got a player injured, but for 6 days - hopefully I didn't jinx anything now:o

Millwall Defeat Leaves Them Rock Bottom

Tom-Jenkinss-pictures-of--034.jpg

Millwall 1-3 Bristol City

Millwall suffered their second defeat in succession as Bristol City ran riot at the New Den and demolished a young inexperienced home side to the fury of their loyal supporters (above)

Goals from Campbell-Ryce, Valbuena, and Stead were the icing on the cake for a side who enjoyed 69 percent match possession and an 88th minute goal from Simpson did nothing to lift the heavy hearts of the home Supporters.

Manager Gaz is under pressure after only two games of the season and with no money to add to the squad, rumours have been circulating that the Blues are already preparing for life in the third tier next season.

Morecambe lose 4-0 to Shrewsbury. This is a devastation defeat in my first game in charge. In my defence, I have only been able to complete 1 signing, that being a loan. I will have 3 players in by tomorrow, and I'm hopful that I can add to this. Accrington Stanley are up next, for the first home game of the season for Morecambe.

Does anyone have any players rated 82+ for loan, in any position. They will be in the first team and will help out my team so much, thanks :)

Swindon were gifted 3 points by SM's nonsense, I was playing a team of almost all 70s with 2/3 75s, against Burton Albion 79 average rated team, they had 16 shots on target to my 6 and we came out with a 3-1 victory. Feel sorry for the Burton gaffer, but I'm glad one of those results came out in my favour for once.

Adam D steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against Oldham Athletic.

Tranmere Rovers beat Oldham Athletic 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Faye scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adiyiah and Sane were also amongst the goalscorers

Brilliant start to the season, picking up 6 points, scoring 9 goals and only conceding 2 :D