Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Trying to be a good manager and rotating my squad to keep 100% fitness is not working. Lost tonight 1-0 to a team ave of 79 compared to my 83 and their manager has not logged in all season 9 days so played all their players 3 times in a week. They got a man sent off too.

Im gonna try being inactive for the next 27 days see if that works as 1 point out of 9 from trying to do well aint working

Thanks sm for rewarding my effort

Tiniee Tempah steered Derby County to victory against Barnsley.

Derby County beat Barnsley 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Adrián scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gabbiadini was also on the scoresheet for his side

Up to second :)

Also Junior Cidinho rose by +2 (my one and only Brazilian riser :P) Made a tasty 500K of him :D Also made 430K for my first home match of the season!! :D

Atlast after a long wait Crystal Palace have finally won ! 3-1 over Nottingham Forest. Goals from Gaston Ramirez (proving to be good) , Moreno Rodrgio and Ilkay Gundagon ! Moves me upto 15th.

Ramirez has 3 from 3 now :) Atleast the team is scoring well if not defending

Picked up a 2-1 win against Crawley in Bradford's first home game. Also got a pleasant surprise in relation to my finances.

Currently losing 231k during away games but I make 118k when I'm at home. That means I'll only lose £2/3m. Plus that includes Pastore's 44k a week wages.

If United recall him at any point there will be an 88k swing so the loses would go down to 187k during away games with profits of 162k at home. The overall loses will be much much lower than I expected.

Looking good for Bradford! :D

Leyton Orient 4-1 Wycombe Wanderers

A very good result for Orient tonight with 2 goal each from Santos and new signing Pajot. Orient enjoyed slightly more possession and attempts than their opponents, although Wycombe may feel unlucky to only score once from their 13 shots on target.

Currently sitting top of the pile it's been a great start to the season for Orient, next up we welcome Yeovil to the Matchroom stadium.

Up to second :)

Also Junior Cidinho rose by +2 (my one and only Brazilian riser :P) Made a tasty 500K of him :D Also made 430K for my first home match of the season!! :D

You were lucky;)

Nah knew I wasn't going to win. Made a 200k loss on my first away game, but make 300k at home so a 100k profit will do, but I've got a further two away games next so back to where I've started, but I believe by the time the TBs are off, excluding the cups, I have a couple extra home games so I should have a tidy sum of money. Hopefully will get drawn at home in the cups too.

Coventry City 0 - 2 Burnley

Back to winning ways! Some of my Brazilians Henrique and Dede with the goals. On that subject, when the hell is Brazil's review going to be finished???:mad:

Wigan ARE FREE!!!!: I would take them, but I don't want to leave Division 2...it's the best!!! :D

Gone now!

Havent had access to a computer for the last couple of days, and therefore my full reserve side was out to play against Gateshead.

And we lost. Oh well.

Won my first game with my first XI, expected to lose the 2nd, but unfortuantely couldnt change my side for the 3rd game.

Only way is up for Lincoln. No way I will fall down the ladder. :):o

Lovely 3-2 win over Tottenham with Toure getting two assists :D

Good game. Was happy with our performance but was expecting a loss. Iniesta scored but i don't think you'll mind now. 3 points from games against City and Arsenal is decent. Villa up next.

After position changes ive now got 5 central midfielders and need to cut my wage bill. Yusupov 80 rated can go on loan to division 5 club.

please dont cup tie him and you can keep unless have to recall for injury cover

Eric Cantona has become the new Wolverhampton Wanderers manager.

Then, he posts a newspaper report called "New Managers>>New Ways written by Eric Cantona."

New manager eric cantona took control of wolves on friday ngiht and are confident that they wont repeat the same mistakes done by the sacked manager they currently sit 19th on the table due to some inexperience in managment althought they have got a great team therefore they will try to do their best and get a resoectable position in the league
Eric Cantona has resigned as the manager of Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Funny guy

:P

my timings lousy, ive been wanting the wolves job in this gameworld since before it was made, missed the opening:rolleyes: decided to take a dodgy div5 team so i could check it better, watched in go 5 days no manager log in and no real massive team changes couldn't get on today and see the guy quit another guy take it quit then some esle has got it, just my luck:eek:

Then' date=' he posts a newspaper report called "New Managers>>New Ways written by Eric Cantona."

[center']Funny guy :P[/center]

LOL! I noticed that too!

my timings lousy' date=' ive been wanting the wolves job in this gameworld since before it was made, missed the opening:rolleyes: decided to take a dodgy div5 team so i could check it better, watched in go 5 days no manager log in and no real massive team changes couldn't get on today and see the guy quit another guy take it quit then some esle has got it, just my luck:eek:[/font']

Unlucky :(. Hopefully it will be another 'Cantona' :rolleyes:

Club hopped for the first time in a forum championship and took the Liverpool job, was a bit reluctant seeing as the championship seems to be the division to be in but in the end the big name club won out so my old Forest team are available now

Club hopped for the first time in a forum championship and took the Liverpool job' date=' was a bit reluctant seeing as the championship seems to be the division to be in but in the end the big name club won out so my old Forest team are available now[/quote']

:Dafter missing wolves earlier today just come back online to see forest open, got a bit of a soft spot for 'em so figured might aswell

as doing the whole lower div thing isn't really my cup of tea

only issue is most are really really unfit

placed a couple of loans bids in already

but if anyone has got any fullbacks for loan don't mind what ratings will take 75ov's just need a couple of guys who have the leftback or righback pos in there postionings labels so i can rotate a few players to get 'em all up to as or as near to 100% as possible

edit: picked up a lb, thanks wba(first time ive every said that :P)

just after a rb now hopefully in time for todays game

edit: sorted for a rb too now

Club hopped for the first time in a forum championship and took the Liverpool job' date=' was a bit reluctant seeing as the championship seems to be the division to be in but in the end the big name club won out so my old Forest team are available now[/quote']

Rightly so, Liverpool squad looks immense, my pick of div 1 :D