Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

I was going to win anyway;)

7 points from 12 for Barnsley is amazing. Thought I'd do well scraping a couple' date=' maybe four at most[/quote']

Naww i consulted with the SM match engine guy, he said @ half-time my possession was 70 and yours was 30.. and we know possession wins most games :D

Guest Hazard103

Who is going to join English Championship 11111???

Guest Hazard103

Love the way your not in this GW but you spam this page with EC 11111 posts :rolleyes:

Lol I know;)

Can't really call advertising. I dont mind advertising aslong as its someone in the GW but for a person who quit after five minutes because he did not get Arsenal annoy's me a bit

Seconded.

Anyway, Hazard will most likely quit EC11111, if he doesn't get Arsenal :D

Guest Hazard103

Seconded.

Anyway' date=' Hazard will most likely quit EC11111, if he doesn't get Arsenal :D[/quote']

Lol :D but im also hoping to get Dagenham and Redbridge

Guest Hazard103

You had them in this GW :/

i know. but then i reliased that competetive league are better. Lol im happy to get any club tbh atleast if they are season 1/1

Ryan DONNELLY has completed his move to Barrow AFC from Airdrie United in a swap deal for Andy COOK

Scoring for fun with Airdrie and has been interesting the likes of Dundee United and Hearts

Stefano MAGNASCO has completed his move to Barrow AFC from Universidad Católica for £440,000

Linked with Chelsea in the summer and in for a decent rise in the next few days B)

Juan CAZARES has completed his move to Barrow AFC from River Plate for £430,000

Has more talent in his little toe than most players playing in the premiership.....just waiting for River Plate to unleash him, then all the usual clubs will be chasing him ;)

Albert DALMAU has completed his move to Barrow AFC from Valencia for £340,000

Getting plenty game time at Valencia II, should get a small rise to 78-80 next changes depending on appearences.

The loan offer for Nigel HASSELBAINK of West Ham United from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

thanks Mark, he will help me bigtime ;)

The loan offer for Bruno CORTÊS of Blackburn Rovers from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

thanks to the Blackburn manager ;).....will go straight into the team aftr his rise to 84 the other day.

Oh, and hello, I'm the new Barrow manager ;)

West Ham 3 - 2 Bristol City

Well! - got away with one here.

Going a goal down after 12 mins and having Arbeloa sent off on 51mins - it did'nt look good. However my 2 big signings managed to claw me through. A goal from Lisandro and a double from Vucinic, his second on 87mins gave me the win and move upto 3rd.

Home to Middlesbrough on Monday

Away to pointless bottom club Birmingham on Wednesday

Quote:

The loan offer for Nigel HASSELBAINK of West Ham United from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

thanks Mark, he will help me bigtime

No worries! happy to help.

Guest Hazard103

Huh? EC10000 is competitive - well much competitive then WC13840 ;)

Yeeaaah I know. Lol

The offer for Barak MOSHE of Beitar Jerusalem from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lalrindika RALTE of Churchill Brothers from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Exaucé MAYOMBO of Dynamo Dresden from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bahattin KOSE of Arminia Bielefeld from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nicolae DITA of FC Arges from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ágúst Þór GYLFASON of Fjölnir from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tommaso SQUILLACE of Reggina from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Dominik ROHRACKER of SV Sandhausen from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sebastián DOMINGUEZ of Unión Temuco from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Razak SALIFU of Zimbru from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mohamed AL RABEYI of Qatar SC from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nasser NABEEL of Al Sadd SC from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Michal KRAJNIK of 1. FC Tatran from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

All straight swaps for my 30+ 68-70 rubbish......most are getting a little game time and are U25 so more chance of making an impact before I can build the side up.

The offer for Andrea BERTOLACCI of Roma from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My marquee signing......rated 82, so will be worth around £5.5m when he is sold, allowing for a squad rebuild

The offer for Mauro FERNÁNDEZ of Estudiantes from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Armando COOPER of Godoy Cruz from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Koro KONE of Dijon FCO from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

all in for decent rise's when their respective leagues are done.........Koro Kone has just had a big money move to France after a spell in the slovakian leagues, where he was long over due a rise.....he could be onto a +9 if things go well at Dijon

The offer for Free Agent Mario LOZANO from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

old grey haired keeper to tide me over till the next round of transfers B)