Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Hey guys! Had a break from the forum since december time but I joined this setup just before the first game of the season

:) I joined the worst team at the time as a challenge: Ebbsfleet :D

After my last exam on Feb 2nd I will be more active on the forum and on here aswell :) Might even do a few M/R's for this setup aswell :P

Seems like a good setup :D Glad to be in it :)

Wanted to prove the doubters wrong! Currently 5th after 6 games :D

Hey guys! Had a break from the forum since december time but I joined this setup just before the first game of the season

After my last exam on Feb 2nd I will be more active on the forum and on here aswell :) Might even do a few M/R's for this setup aswell :P

Eh! I thought it was Southport, hence I am Southport ;)

Beat Peterborough United 3-0 with my Crystal Palace. Ramirez with two assists ! and goals from Illaramendi, Sergi Roberto and Kevin De Bruyne.

Gaston Ramirez has been huge for me this season with 5 goals and 3 assists ! Moves me upto 10th in the league after a poor start. Happy with the way things are going, we need to hold on till the next big league reviews come by and I get a few risers :D

Thoroughly enjoying division 2 !

Nice to see you around Rhys !

6 games, 6 wins now for Swindon Town with another dominant display against Dagenham and Redbridge. My boys overcame D&R 5-1, but the best thing is that it was predominantly my second team with a couple of first team additions as I'm trying to find a nice balance between the two teams to keep everyone fit but also put teams out that can win games. Thankfully, after our next game I wont need to worry about that because I'll be playing very weak teams in the cups.

First in the league with 21 goals in 6 games, highest squad value in the division (excluding loans, *cough* Pastore *cough* :P) by a good distance, and a few good quality youth players. Loving this team, hopefully the good times keep rolling.

Blackburn beat Newcastle 2-0 which moves them up to 4th. I'm still unbeaten. :)

Whoever the Macclesfield manager is, when I reject a bid saying 'I ONLY WANT TO SELL THE PLAYER', it means that 'I ONLY WANT TO SELL THE PLAYER'. I don't wanna loan him out.

Guest <klhepworth.

Barnsley beat Ipswich 1-0:D

Stay 5th with 13 points and remain 2 points behind the leaders

Well done mate:)

3 wins, 3 defeats, hit and miss!

Guest <klhepworth.

We're going dead here!

Oriol Rosell completed his move to Ipswich today and was immediatly sent out on loan to Derby.

Also, on the subject of loans, had a few rise that I didn't put anything about:

Guilherme Dellatorre +3 -> 78 (on loan at unmanaged York, if anyone wants him, let me know and I'll recall him and send him to you)

Edenilson +4 -> 80 (on loan at Ryan's team, Ebbsfleet I believe).

After a fantastic Brazillian changes my one Chilean riser has come back to bite me in the arse somewhat. Despite starting 27/34 games for his team he only went up one from 80 to 81, which was a shame but not the end of the world, but the main problem is that he was changed from RB/RM to RB/LB, which is a pain as I signed him purely because of the flexibility of being a RB/RM. I was intending to play him at RM and then use him as a RB when I wanted to play 4 at the back, but his position change will now force me to play a 78 at AM rather than a 83.

Ah well!

For me' date=' this seems like the only setup which takes ageeeeesss! Its like Rick Ross is running the engine or something - thats how slow it is :D

*No offence intended to Rick Ross - great rapper:D

Only one im waiting for know.

LOL :D

Yup this one is always the longest one for me ... and the tables don't update til the next day :/ Arghhh!!!! Might just watch some KSIOlajideBT on youtube :P

Rick Ross probably still having dinner :P Grrrr .... so bored. Tonnes of H/W left for tomoz and work experience applications to send off :/ I hate A-levels!!!

LOL :D

Yup this one is always the longest one for me ... and the tables don't update til the next day :/ Arghhh!!!! Might just watch some KSIOlajideBT on youtube :P

Rick Ross probably still having dinner :P Grrrr .... so bored. Tonnes of H/W left for tomoz and work experience applications to send off :/ I hate A-levels!!!

:D

Seconded though' date=' barely done any work today - meaning tomorrow will be rather hectic with homework and all.. :o

Still hooked on Rack City! :D

Check this, passing time ;) : [YOUTUBE']wa7x7Pm63z0[/YOUTUBE]

:D

Seconded though' date=' barely done any work today - meaning tomorrow will be rather hectic with homework and all.. :o

Still hooked on Rack City! :D

Check this, passing time ;) : [YOUTUBE']wa7x7Pm63z0[/YOUTUBE]

Nice cover :P Just as good as the original lol :P Tyga is a bit like Berbatov, lazy but produces awesome results :P

All of my exams are in 2 weeks in May ... then it's uni application time :/ Hope to god I stay in London :P