Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Sorry to spam but just saw results come out :P :

Tiniee Tempah steered Derby County to victory against Bristol City.

Derby County beat Bristol City 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Gabbiadini scored the winner for Derby County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

GABBIADINI!!!! WOOO!!!

Guest <klhepworth.

Ipswich lose 4-1 to Millwall, despite having a higher rated side and the right formation counter and very even stats, that probably favoured me, aaaaaargh!

dean barden was unable to prevent a Fulham defeat to Liverpool.

Fulham slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Liverpool in their Division 1 fixture.

Podolski and Dembele were amongst the goalscorers.

New I would lose and I have lost my key man reus for 5 days

OH MY GOOD.THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE...match engine and SM=RUBBISH.Complety rubbish.

Huddersfield-Notts County 2-2 BUT

Possession

64%-34%

Total shoots

31-15

Shoots on target

17-4

Ok so is 5th time in a row tonight when I DOMINATE THE WHOLE MATCH BUT DONT WIN.First night when SM annoy me with their stupid results and their stupid 19th century match engine.

SM=Rubbish.

West Ham 3 - 0 Peterborough Utd

Could ask for a better result, 2-0 up after 3 mins, 3 up after 21mins. First and third goal came from Right-Back Chidi Odiah who i signed on Tuesday. Steed Malbranque added the second, Malbranque who i picked up as a Free Agent on Tuesday also.

Upto 4th in what is turning out to be a very tough league. 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss from the 7 games and i'm only in 4th!!!

Massive game on Wednesday as i travel to the league leaders Hull City while on Monday i'm away to Wrexham in the Cup.

Nice cover :P Just as good as the original lol :P Tyga is a bit like Berbatov' date=' lazy but produces awesome results :P

All of my exams are in 2 weeks in May ... then it's uni application time :/ Hope to god I stay in London :P[/quote']

We can make a football team, with Rick Ross the manager with Tyga upfront lol I only have one exam in May, then the rest in June. Good Luck with the uni applications, I'll be doing that next year :/

On the note of SM, Hull city beat Crystal Palace 4-2. Osvaldo, Tymoschuk, Perrotta and Floro Flores with the goals. Stay 1st joint with Indgy's Derby :)

Southampton Manager Reported Too Be Sacked:

Today new Saints manager Mattuie Beckett is reported too have been sacked after only nine points in seven games. The coach tonight beat Cardiff but this was not what the fans wanted, he was choped at reported 23:00 and the chairman is now looking for a new coach one name coming in too mind is Teddy Sheringham the ex Manchester United and England striker has been in talks more news on this take over soon.

Everything still going swimmingly at Swindon with the 7th win from 7 attempts coming from a 4-1 victory over Hereford United.

I was initially not really looking for loans but with the position change of one of my players I could really do with 82/83 rated wing/rm/lm if anyone has any available. A RB around the same rating would also be very helpful. :)

Hello fellow EC10000 managers,

Just reminding you guys that Moodymark (The manager of West Ham United) has made a brilliant effort to compile the 'Friendly Cup Competition' that was also mentioned in EC10000's newspaper and was subject to alot of interest back in the first week of EC10000's life :) All credit to him :)

Here's the link :

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=110181

Submit your interest now! Don't be too late before the draws take place!!

Thanks and regards,

Indgy (Manager of Derby County)

PS - RIP Jeffrey Ntuka (ex-Chelsea youth) who sadly passed away today after a fatal stabbing

The offer for Luigi CASTALDO of Siena from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Took advantage of SM's glitch at players being rated '0' yesterday so hopefully, if this deal goes through, he'd make me an instant tasty 280K :D LOL it'd be a rise of +75 :P

What glitch? :eek:

A few players like Ryan Mason, Luigi Castaldo and Maksim Voldko (a couple other players that had just joined the database/agreed loan deal in real life) had a rating of zero for about 12 hours so their cost was 10K and they had no wages :P But now it has been fixed so hopefully Fulham's and my bids can be completed (which are at 10K and 15K) :) (Fulham bid for Maksim Kolodko btw :P)

:D:D:D:D

A few players like Ryan Mason' date=' Luigi Castaldo and Maksim Voldko (a couple other players that had just joined the database/agreed loan deal in real life) had a rating of zero for about 12 hours so their cost was 10K and they had no wages :P But now it has been fixed so hopefully Fulham's and my bids can be completed (which are at 10K and 15K) :) (Fulham bid for Maksim Kolodko btw :P)

:D:D:D:D[/quote']

WHY DID ANYONE TELL ME THIS EARLIER!

All those deals I could have done....

24DD348E-B179-C48D-B59C6A3E3078C356.jpg

34db4cf6b4b406721c4fa2fb2ce8cc29.jpg

Lambert Hits Three In First Round Of Cup

Last night Mattuie Beckett finaly was sacked from Southampton with the English manager got ten million too cut his five year deal. In a shock move 37 year old Sol Campbell has been given a one year deal as a player coach here. He is the first player coach in the championship and he hopes too make a impact. The coach tonight let his squad too a 4-1 win over Dagenham & Redbridge and he has said this:

I was sad too see Beckett get sacked, he made this a good looking team but I am happy too have my first job as a coach. I am happy the fans came too see me in my first game tonight with over 18,000 coming too the game. I have high hopes for this squad and want too one day be playing up against my old squad Arsenal it will be a dream come true.

Beckett is expected too now be 100% on his France job and he hopes too show the world his power, the World Cup is his main aim and he wishes Sol the best of luck with Southampton.

Murray Elphinstone steered Barnsley to victory against Alfreton Town.

Barnsley outclassed Alfreton Town and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Round 1 fixture.

Ness was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Anderson and Coquelin were also amongst the goalscorers.

51 shots, 28 on target, 7 goals...not the best efficiency but I'll take it.

Expected to win big which I did.

Forestieri and Lallana scored the first two, Coquelin and Anderson then got their tuppens worth and then it was the Jamie Ness show:)

dean barden was unable to prevent a Fulham defeat to Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Fulham slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Wolverhampton Wanderers in their English Championship Cup Round 1 fixture.

Halliche and Keirrison were amongst the goalscorers.

Struggled to put together a cup team so expected to lose. In better news reus will be available for Saturdays game.

Forgot to change my team as as such we beat Millwall 3-1. Might aswell see how far we can go now then :P

Injuries and such have meant that Milner has had to be recalled from his loan spell at Leicester in which time he managed 6 appearances and an assist. Hopefully this will mean his game awareness is up for Wednesdays trip to Everton :)