Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Just seen that I have the 3rd highest squad value in Division 2!

Just a shame I can't get that to translate to actual league position. :(

A win tomorrow against Middlesbrough win help though, as I'm already 8 points off the pace. Div 2 always looked tough and it is proving to be so.

Vik P steered Hull City to victory against Darlington.

Hull City outclassed Darlington and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling English Championship Cup Round 1 encounter.

Pusic scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Waghorn and Gutkovskis were also amongst the goalscorers.

Next up MK Dons.. Hopefully they can knock me out - couldn't care less about the English Cup

dean barden steered Fulham to victory against Anzhi.

Fulham beat Anzhi 2 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group E fixture.

Muller had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Dembele was on the scoresheet for his side.

Top of the group :D. Only realistic cup i can win.

Really confused, in a good way. Signed a 69 rated goalkeeper (don't really remember though) for 10k on the 8th January. All of a sudden it says he has risen by 9 to 78 last march. Now he's worth 1.7m and it isn't in my reports?

Strange, but I'll take a 78 keeper! 5 ratings higher than my number 1 :D

Tiniee Tempah steered Derby County to victory against Birmingham City.

Derby County outclassed Birmingham City and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Fernandes had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Gabbiadini and Adrián were amongst the goalscorers.

Yay! Risky line-up paid off :P Really liking Derby County :)

dean barden steered Fulham to victory against Aston Villa.

Fulham beat Aston Villa 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Chivu scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Podolski and Dzemaili were also amongst the goalscorers.

Back to winning ways :D

Hull City 5-1 West Ham

Buzzin about this result.. considered West Ham to win this Div (I still think they could) so beating them, is great.

Honestly though, Hull's front men are looking deadly - all there stats are amazing :P Schurrle is still out injured, so when he comes back, my attacking is going to be even more deadly :D

Still joint 1st with Indgy's Derby, but now with a nice +7 GD :D

The wins just keep coming for Swindon as number 8 comes courtesy of a 2-0 victory over Crawley Town. Main hitman Anselmo Ramon made it 7 goals from 6 after centre-back Mathieu Peybernes became the 13th different player to score for the Robins so far this season. Now 6 points clear at the top of Division four.

Spurs lose 3-2 to Chelsea in a hotly contested London derby. My goals were scored by Alexis Sanchez and Edinson Cavani, who is joint top scorer in the league with 6. Need to start winning away from home. 3 out of 3 at home but only 1 point away is not good enough.

Hull City 5-1 West Ham

Buzzin about this result.. considered West Ham to win this Div (I still think they could) so beating them' date=' is great.

Honestly though, Hull's front men are looking deadly - all there stats are amazing :P Schurrle is still out injured, so when he comes back, my attacking is going to be even more deadly :D

Still joint 1st with Indgy's Derby, but now with a nice +7 GD :D[/quote']

Very well played Vik, well done to ya...! you well and truely hammered me. Did'nt expect to win to be honest but was'nt thinking a 5-1 thrashing. Only my 2nd loss of the season though and the loss takes me down to 5th.

Thanks for yours Re- West Ham, Ohhh dont worry i'll be giving it my best shot to be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

Nice surprise win for Newcastle against a very strong Liverpool team last night. Olivier Giroud opening the scoring, Menez equalising, Mario Gotze scoring the winner. 62% possession as well :eek:

1-0 win over Cardiff sees Barnsley move up to 4th 3 points clear of West Ham and 2 points behind the leaders...I'd easily take this at the end of the season.

A Ze Eduardo penalty in the 80th minute won it for me in what was a mighty boring game.

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth steered Ipswich Town to victory against Brighton and Hove Albion.

Ipswich Town outclassed Brighton and Hove Albion and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Wiessmeier was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Soldado was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great win considering I had to rest a fair few players after not doing tactics for the cups:P

Weissmeier has to be the surprise of the season, 77 rated and he came off the bench earlier in the season to score 2 against Coventry in a 2-1 win and now scores 4 against Brighton, don't know why I invested so heavily in Soldado, Huntelaar and Eduardo Vargas now;)

Speaking of Eduardo:

+3 -> 87

Also, Patrick Herrmann picked up an injury ruling him out for 5 weeks last night, so a winger rated 82+ on loan for a bit would be a big boost:D

Well, I havent been on the forum lately, as I simply have lost interest in the whole forum/posting thing. I was fun for a while, until I realised that most of the things people post about have no relevance to me what so ever. So, I wont be on the forum very much, but I will still be managing Lincoln City through and through.

Have fun guys.