Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Knocked Telford out the cup with a very weak cup team, want to stay in the cups as long as possible without it affecting my first team too much:)

Hull City 4-1 Braintree Town

Hull City's 2nd team comfortably beat Braintree Town. However, Gibbs suffers a minor injury - that being the only drawback. Managed to get a nice 300K in the bag :D

Next up, Derby. The biggest game for Hull so far.. Schurrle who has just returned from injury is doubtful for the game (hopefully he can get full fitness by wednesday :o)

Keeping that nice line of greens going on my schedule with a 5-3 win over Torquay in the shield. Our fixtures in the next round of both cups are very nice as well, so could get even further and get even more money in the coffers without wasting any of my first team's fitness.

Tiniee Tempah steered Derby County to victory against Macclesfield Town.

Derby County beat Macclesfield Town 4 - 1 in their English Championship Shield Round 1 fixture.

Prosenik was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Caprari was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Still frustrated that both first-choice LB and RB are out for 7 and 8 weeks respectively. Could anyone please loan me a 80+ RB or Def?

Seems the dreaded match against Hull next with a semi-first team and some reserves :P Hoping for a draw :o

dean barden was unable to prevent a Fulham defeat to Notts County.

Fulham lost 5 - 4 to Notts County on penalties after a 0 - 0 draw in their English Championship Shield Round 1 fixture.

Patricio had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Dont even know why there is ratings for the end of the match or any reason to set tactics

Wow how the hell have I got a 28 year old in my youth team?

Still frustrated that both first-choice LB and RB are out for 7 and 8 weeks respectively. Could anyone please loan me a 80+ RB or Def?

Seems the dreaded match against Hull next with a semi-first team and some reserves :P Hoping for a draw :o

I believe I should have a fully fit team - with the return of Schurrle (hopefully) :D

I'm just hoping my defenders are at the top of there game - especially with Gabbiadini (his stats are wicked! :o) possibly upfront :/

Do all my other cup team and not City, ah well :P

Seeing as we are past the first round in both I may call back the short term loans and have a crack at all 4 trophies, so just a heads up :P

Newcastle go out of the Shield 2-0 to a full-strength QPR.

We've got quite a few players available for loan again. Out of the players I'd promised to people in my cup team, only 2 players, new-signing Serge Aurier (replacing Ryan Taylor) and Anthony Limbombe, have gone back to their original club. These players are all available on a short-term basis. They will be recalled to play in the cups, but are yours for the rest of the season:

Flavio Caicedo (DM/CB - 83)

Nicolai Boilesen (LB/CB - 82)

Morgan Schneiderlin (DM/CM - 80)

Jores Okore (CB - 78)

Haris Vuckic (AM/Fwd - 78)

Sammy Ameobi (Fwd/Wing - 78)

These players are available for the whole season but may be recalled to cover injuries and suspensions:

Saphir Taider (CM - 78)

Bjarne Thoelke (CB - 77)

Rory Donnelly (Fwd - 76)

Alphonse Aréola (GK - 75)

Victor Nilsson Lindelof (RB - 75)

Banana Yaya (CB/DM - 75)

Mehdi Abeid (CM - 75)

Nathan Redmond (Wing - 75)

Linus Sjoberg (Wing - 75)

There's a few players rated 70, but they're all the 75 and over players. Got offers in for quite a few of them already, and will be accepting bids either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Got bye in league cup and will face QPR in next round .

Sorry to burnley manager ' date=' i had to call Delph . Used him to buy Nordveit . :D[/quote']

It would have been nice to have some notice, but I've survive. :P

Guest <klhepworth.

Carlos LUQUE has completed his move to Ipswich Town from Colón for £720,000

Cracking Argentine talent, don't know if he'll rise, but need a bit more depth on the wings after losing Herrmann for 5 weeks and being unable to secure a loan as cover...

The loan offer for Morgan SCHNEIDERLIN of Newcastle United from Swindon Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The loan offer for Flavio CAICEDO of Newcastle United from Swindon Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Huge thanks to Newcastle for these two loan players. The one issue with my team is that a positional change for one of my players is forcing me to start a 78 at CM, but these two will really sure up my midfield as well as allowing me to play some of my other players in the cup and help me get further in those competitions and get more money in. Schneiderlin also plays for Saints IRL so I'm a fan of his.

dean barden steered Fulham to victory against Bolton Wanderers.

Fulham beat Bolton Wanderers 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Reus scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dembele was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Back to winning ways and the captain Reus proving a masterful performance yet again. Only 4 points off top spot so not that bad.