Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Swindon continue to score goals for fun with a 7-3 win over Morecambe to take us to 10 from 10. Out of 14 games, including cups and friendlies, we've scored 3 or more in 12 of those, and in the other two we scored 2.

Next up is 2nd placed Bradford, easily my biggest competition in the league, but I'm happy going into the game as they've no longer got Pastore on loan, and most of their team is NMF so hopefully their gaffer will realise that he has no chance of winning and rests his team. ;)

i am starting to get annoyed with managing this team, clearly the sm match engine is enjoying winding me and my colchester up.

Lost 1-0 to sheff utd manager that has not logged in for a week so their team is 1-30% match fit! I am sick of losing to bad managers with this team its been happening all season

Southampton 0 - 1 Burnley

Burnley move into the play-off places with a good away win against Southampton.

Only downside being an injury to Wesley for 2 weeks :(

But this will help alot:

The loan offer for Håvard NORDTVEIT of Aston Villa from Burnley has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Many thanks to the manager of Villa!!! :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth earned a draw with Ipswich Town against Bristol City.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Ipswich Town and Bristol City in their Division 2 fixture.

Soldado scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Strootman was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Solid point, still need another loan really, I've done my bit for the lower leagues, surely a Division 1 team could help me out?:D

*83+ Midfielder on loan for 5 weeks or so would be brilliant!*

Free Agent Daniel WARD has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers for £75,000
Victor KLONARIDIS has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from AEK Athens for £430,000

Two youngsters join Blackburn.

Guest <klhepworth.

Leandro Chichizola +3 -> 78

The GK is still available for loan, could be a starter for lower league sides,so get your bids in!:D

Just to let everyone know that due to some real life changes outside of SM and being online i'm taking a break from using, reading and posting on the SM forums for a few weeks.

I'm not giving up any of my clubs and will still manage and run them so if anyone does need to get in touch i'll still be here and involved.

I'm spending to much time on the forums currently and i need that to stop.

Just letting everyone know in case you think i've just dropped off and disappeared.

Regards

Mark

Just to let everyone know that due to some real life changes outside of SM and being online i'm taking a break from using' date=' reading and posting on the SM forums for a few weeks.

I'm not giving up any of my clubs and will still manage and run them so if anyone does need to get in touch i'll still be here and involved.

I'm spending to much time on the forums currently and i need that to stop.

Just letting everyone know in case you think i've just dropped off and disappeared.

Regards

Mark[/quote']

Fair enough. Far more important things in life than SM and its forum...

Hope its nothing serious

Leicester City 2-4 Hull City :)

Another win, this time against Leicester. Floro Flores with a hat-trick, and Cerci with the goals. Schurrle played the full 90 minutes, and gets 2 assists :D Cerci, Osvaldo, Floro Flores and Schurrle have been great so far - there stats are amazing !

Stay 1st.

Next up, away to MK Dons in the cup.

I'm struggling to come up with different ways of saying that Swindon have won yet ANOTHER game. This time it's over who I believe to be our chief title rivals Bradford in the form of a 1-0 victory. After a lot of strong victories this season it was actually by the skin of our teeth which was disappointing considering they had their second team out. Good game Gouldy, your was a very close run thing considering it was your reserves, boy am I glad that you didn't have your first team out. :eek:

2-2 against Man City. Good result. :)

That's it loans will be called back, can't sacrifice my team for the benifit of others anymore. Far too many unfit players etc.

That's it loans will be called back' date=' can't sacrifice my team for the benifit of others anymore. Far too many unfit players etc.[/quote']

I'm coping with having 24 first team players. You just need to look after them.

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth steered Ipswich Town to victory against Birmingham City.

Ipswich Town beat Birmingham City 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Soldado scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Strootman and Huntelaar were also amongst the goalscorers.

Yay! Soldado steps up and Huntelaar's extra finishing training comes off! Table yet to be updated but I should be 7th and 3 points off the play-offs, which isn't too bad considering it took us so long to find our feet.

After 10 games the tables are beginning to take shape and just thought I'd give mentions to Indgy who's doing very well with lowly-rated Derby and also Mikey, to win your first 10 games in a forum EC is very impressive!

EDIT: Also, Tony Watt and Liam Boyce head to Rochdale on loan, now have 10 players out on loan yet I'm struggling to get one more in!:P

I'm coping with having 24 first team players. You just need to look after them.

I had about 15 first team players mate. Plus having 3 injuries and 2 cups. So need a few loans back :P

Yay! Soldado steps up and Huntelaar's extra finishing training comes off! Table yet to be updated but I should be 7th and 3 points off the play-offs' date=' which isn't too bad considering it took us so long to find our feet.

After 10 games the tables are beginning to take shape and just thought I'd give mentions to [b']Indgy who's doing very well with lowly-rated Derby[/b] and also Mikey, to win your first 10 games in a forum EC is very impressive!

EDIT: Also, Tony Watt and Liam Boyce head to Rochdale on loan, now have 10 players out on loan yet I'm struggling to get one more in!:P

Thanks big bauss!!! Your on a fine run of form :) , My starting RB and LB are still out for 6 weeks and my back-up just got a red card :/

Guest <klhepworth.

Thanks big bauss!!! Your on a fine run of form :) ' date=' My starting RB and LB are still out for 6 weeks and my back-up just got a red card :/[/quote']

We're doing ok, should improve now 3 game weeks are over, want automatic promotion;)

Completely unexpected result at the Reebok Stadium for Newcastle. 0-0 at half time, 7 goals in 37 2nd-half minutes to finish with a 7-1 win over Bolton. Mario Gotze with 3 goals and 3 assists. The win moves us into the top 4 as well :eek:

Giroud might, and Lugano definitely will miss the next game against West Brom so we're looking for Lasogga and Wollscheid to step up.

Completely forgot about it, so had to recall some loans very quickly before the game earlier. If that applies to anyone, please stick some loan bids in again and I'll accept after the cup game on Monday. Should have them for a bit longer now this is the only cup we're involved in.

I am back... after 1 month without login in soccermanager i am bac with Northampton Towm. Looking at my squad i can see that Gonzalo Bazan got a +4 to 80, Gerley got a + 5 to 80, Paulo Miranda got a +6 to 83, Joao Filipe got a +5 to 83 and Gonzalo Sepulveda got a +3 to 80. I am 11th in Division 4 abd i am very happy with this... I am going to be really back only tomorrow, but now i am being able to log in.