English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Guest Hazard103

Re: English Championship 10000 anyone up for it?

I was gonna reserve them' date=' but I'll give you the shot at getting them :)[/quote']

Lol thanks but Im going to have to risk it. I've calculated that the time the gameworld open is approx 2:45pm in the uk and my comp is a bit slow so i like a friend to add me on soccer then offer me the club before anyone else gets it or i can take a risk and go for it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread There you go, a table of the loans given out by the clubs of Division 1 and 2 ! Yes I am stingy Cheers to West Brom and Sunderland. Might I add W

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Profit made= Final squad value-Initial squad value I will update them once the season starts and teams like mine have finished with their transfer

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread Catch up on the transfer happenings as Newcastle, the first team is now complete for the start of the season. Only 2 players remain from the original

Guest Hazard103

Kupest' date=' to reserve a club I'd have to get it when the 9999 comes out, right?[/quote']

Reserve Arsenal i make take Daggers and Redbridge or Rotherham UTD

Kupest' date=' to reserve a club I'd have to get it when the 9999 comes out, right?[/quote']

Not really, Right now in the coming soon GW, European Championship 2647 is next in line, however you can reserve a club in 2656 as well ! , so you should keep a 10 English Championship buffer I had say. So be ready when 9990 comes in the coming soon, after a few hours or so 10000 should be in the coming soon and we should be able to reserve.

Guest Hazard103

Not really' date=' Right now in the coming soon GW, European Championship 2647 is next in line, however you can reserve a club in 2656 as well ! , so you should keep a 10 English Championship buffer I had say. So be ready when 9990 comes in the coming soon, after a few hours or so 10000 should be in the coming soon and we should be able to reserve.[/quote']

What club are you hoping to get?

Are we all set on 10000 or 9999?

10000 mate :)

Actually wont be going for Manchester City, I like doing transfer dealings, so won't reserve a club, unless they are being taken like mad and will probably go for Newcastle/Blackburn, otherwise something in Division 2.

ECs are coming at approximately 50/day. We're at 9972, so be ready when you see 9999. I think SM make them at different speeds, sometimes popping them out faster while at other times it might take a few hours for the next one to appear.

Of course, some nutter could buy 10 setups, like right before EC 7777

ECs are coming at approximately 50/day. We're at 9972' date=' so be ready when you see 9999. I think SM make them at different speeds, sometimes popping them out faster while at other times it might take a few hours for the next one to appear.

Of course, some nutter could buy 10 setups, like right before EC 7777[/quote']

Yup true, I think all those reserving should just keep on refreshing their screens as soon as 9999 comes in the coming soon GW. I hope we can get all 60 or odd people on the game world though :)

Keep checking out for it Its 7.11 game time now. how much longer do people think.

But keep looking at the most recent EC and there must have been about 5 I've found which have had no club reserved. Whats the luck I don't get this for the one EC that counts? :)

9979 is also out, this should be out in the afternoon/evening UK time. So heads up everyone, it will mostly open up with the next 12 hours :)