Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Jamezz Chettz steered Notts County to victory against Yeovil Town.

Notts County beat Yeovil Town 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Fuller scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ruidiaz and Celik were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win :D

Brighton and Hove Albion move out of Division 2's relegation zone with their second win on the trot. On Wednesday, they defeated Southampton 2-1 at the AMEX, before beating Barnsley 1-3 at the Oakwell today.

Hopefully now I've got some momentum, I will be able to carry that on :)

Swindon beat Wimbledon 3-0 to take our lead at the top of Division 4 to 13 after only 17 games. Whats better is that I forgot to change my tactics and left a few second teamers in which will free up some first teamers for use in the cup if I feel the need.

Aston Villa slowly climbed up the table after found themselves in relegation battle early of season . Managed to win 2-1 against hapless Everton which also in the same situation as Villa before . Now sitting on 12th place . Hopefully my team can make into European competition . Next match against another struggling side Stoke city , a win is a must .

Hahhahahaha Please B) 2-0 my friend ' date='

Didnt lose a match in the last 7 games[/quote']

tbh didn't expect to lose.. :o

Burnley 4 - 0 Peterborough United

11 wins in a row now...

Hull City vs Burnley on Wednesday. Diarra and Torje will be back for this 1st vs 2nd match. It's going to be fun :)

Should be a good game.

Slightly annoyed Schurrle will be out for 3 weeks, so he misses this crucial game. Eriksen's out for you - so it equals out, I guess.. ;)

tbh didn't expect to lose.. :o

Should be a good game.

Slightly annoyed Schurrle will be out for 3 weeks' date=' so he misses this crucial game. Eriksen's out for you - so it equals out, I guess.. ;)[/quote']

Good luck! Tbh it is still so early days I would be happy with a point in this one.

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth steered Ipswich Town to victory against Derby County.

Ipswich Town beat Derby County 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Soldado scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Strootman was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Strootman's in to double figures. Pulled Derby in a bit, only a point off them and automatic promotion is still the aim;)

Andy Drury +7 -> 77

Burnley Transfer News

The four players I kept hold of at the beginning of the season got the rises I was expecting. This meant I was able to dip into the transfer market before TB's go off, so therefore bid without competition.

Ribeiro AIRTON has completed his move to Burnley from Benfica for £89' date='000 plus Marvin BARTLEY and Charlie AUSTIN[/quote']

Can play CB or DM so really useful positionally.

Georginio WIJNALDUM has completed his move to Burnley from PSV in a swap deal for Jay RODRIGUEZ and David EDGAR

Delighted with signing Wijnaldum. I think he is great :)

Neither will be fit enough for tomorrows important top of the table clash which is a shame, but I wouldn't really want to tinker with my side at the moment, as it's on a bit of a roll...

Swindon succumbed to their second defeat of the season wiht a 2-1 cup defeat to Ipswich. Was really hoping they'd put out their second team but clearly their manager fancies a cup run so put out their first team which just blew my team out of the water.

Very happy with how far I got in both cups, I played my second team throughout apart from in a few games I chucked in a couple of first teamers who were fit enough, but still managed to get far enough to get enough cash to bring in 4 or 5 risers who should make me several million in profits.

Guest <klhepworth.

Swindon succumbed to their second defeat of the season wiht a 2-1 cup defeat to Ipswich. Was really hoping they'd put out their second team but clearly their manager fancies a cup run so put out their first team which just blew my team out of the water.

Very happy with how far I got in both cups' date=' I played my second team throughout apart from in a few games I chucked in a couple of first teamers who were fit enough, but still managed to get far enough to get enough cash to bring in 4 or 5 risers who should make me several million in profits.[/quote']

I didn't especially, didn't set my team:P

I'm gonna try make a go of it though:)

Adam Lallana rose to 84 :D Also had a positional change to AM/Wing I believe

Now a starter for Barnsley. Just not sure whether to take out Camara or Iturbe:confused::oI think this is what managers like, a selection dilemma

Also Ben Mee rose to 83 so I'll rotate him and Mateos in the first team as they're both 83 and on similar form.

Haha, after 17 games, 16 wins, 1 draw, and the complete destruction of almost every team we faced, Swindon fall to their first league defeat to 16th Cheltenham Town. I put out very nearly our strongest team with an 83 average rating, whilst theirs was 75. Oh SM, how I adore your nonsense. Still top by 10 points though, so not the end of the world.

Hull City 2 - 1 Burnley

So my win streak came to an end.

Well done to Hull!!!

Looking to bounce back on Saturday. Wijnaldum and Airton to make their debuts. Erikson is still out for another 2 weeks.

Rickie Lambert -

Been my must keep player, at 80 and had so many offers for him but the rise has came too 84 was expecting too be around 85/86 as the most in form player out of the epl but we all know how thay rate players in the championship.

Anyway the 30 year old pened a 5 year deal at the start of this season (real life) so take nothing away he is planing still to be playing well in too 2017 so this could turn out still a good deal for anyone.

Looking for a nice sum of cash for the star he has netted 24 goals aready this season and the Saints sit first in the league (EPL star next season and a call up for England who knows) but on the pluss point get your offers in now why he is a 84 as his price will only go up the more he rises.

Sitting 17th in the league my aim is too stay up so will see what happens the rest of the season.