Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Big result against Liverpool tonight:

Liverpool 0 - 3 Blackburn

Lewandowski scored on his debut to make it 1-0. Skrtel made it 2-0 with his first goal for Rovers against his former club and Demba Ba made it 3-0 with a penalty. That makes it 3 goals in 3 games for Ba.

Absolutely delighted with that result which takes us to 2nd place after being 5th before the game. We're just two points behind the leaders Man Utd.

Hull 5-3 Brighton :D

Osvaldo, Witsel, Schurrle, Isla and Cerci with the goals. Stay 1st, and due to Burnley losing, Hull are now 9 points clear at the top! B)

Also..

Luis ANDERSON has completed his move to Hull City from FC Porto for £4,101,000 plus Valon BEHRAMI and Jamie DEVITT
Charles KABORÉ has completed his move to Hull City from Marseille for £850,000 plus Liam COOPER and Kamel GHILAS

Team looks like this for the remainder of the season:

Eduardo (88)

Kabore (88) - Maicon (88) - Clichy (91)

Park (91) - Isla (90) - Anderson (90) - Witsel (90) - Schurrle (90)

Osvaldo (89) - Cerci (88)

Looking at this team, promotion is a MUST.

Frédéric DUPLUS 80->82

You have decided to reject the job offer from Cardiff City. Your chairman and fans are delighted at your decision!

I want try to move to playoff zone,I have chances.

Bradford pick up a dominant 3-0 win away at Hereford. My side had 72% of the ball and registered 23 shots. Juninho came away with 2 goals whilst Jaguaribe Thomas got the 3rd.

I remain in 2nd after the win, 12 points off top and 4 points ahead of the play-off places with still 21 games to go.

Have also accepted a £5m offer from Cardiff for my keeper Antonio Adan. Will take my budget up to £24m meaning I can bring in a few more big names at Bradford.

Guest <klhepworth.

Ipswich have had nice rises from Huntelaar, Bender and Herrmann. Sold Van Buyten and traded out Gradel. Brought in Depay (Dutch prospect), Yanga M'Biwa (should +1) and Larsen Toure (expecting a +1/+2 to 86/87).

Looking forward to rises for Ahamada, Inigo Martinez, Yanga M'Biwa, Toure, Soldado and a maybe a few more:)

Brad FRIEDEL has completed his move to Bradford City from FC Basel for £4,870,000

A 90 rated keeper in D4, no big deal :D

Current starting 11:

Friedel 90

Lees 80--Nelsen 87--Wootton 78--Hussey 78

Bellarabi 82--Kiss 82--Juninho 85--Padoin 86--Rosicky 88

Situm 75

Still looking to bring in 3/4 new faces but I'm getting there at Bradford :D

Guest <klhepworth.

Yanga M'Biwa +1 -> 89

Ali Ahamada +2 -> 87

Not bad! No rise for Larsen Toure however:mad:

Hi, I was inactive for a while, but I'm coming back :) I had Rochdale, but, I accepted offer from Wolverthampton, and now I'm playing in the 1st Division :)

I have 3 wins in 3 games, wish me luck :)

Hi' date=' I was inactive for a while, but I'm coming back :) I had Rochdale, but, I accepted offer from Wolverthampton, and now I'm playing in the 1st Division :)

I have 3 wins in 3 games, wish me luck :)[/quote']

Good luck! :D

Guest <klhepworth.

Won 8-0 away at Boro, in third and closing in on second. Need to get Soldado and Hubocan off the treatment table and then promotion could be realistic:)

The offer for Danny MURPHY of Real Madrid from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I sold my 37 year old 85 rated CM Juninho last night for £3.5m and have brought in a 35 year old 88 rated CM to replace him for only 400k more :D

The offer for James PERCH of Lyon from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hoping to see him go to at least 84, maybe 85. Will probably become the starting RB dropping Tom Lees to the bench.

The offer for Shane LONG of Juventus from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I was originally looking to bring in a marquee 91 rated striker but it would have wiped out all my funds. Instead I bring in this 86 rated player for £4.5m and he'll be worth a massive £9m when he arrives.

The offer for Andrea DOSSENA of Napoli from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Was in desperate need of a LB with my current starter rated only 78 so in comes Dossena who is a solid 88 who could maybe sneak 89 if the changes are kind to me.

Friedel 90

Perch 83--McAuley 85--Nelsen 87--Dossena 88

Bellerabi 82--Kiss 82--Padoin 86--Murphy 88--Rosicky 88

Long 86

Still a tiny bit of cash left-over so will be planning my final moves very carefully.