Sign in to follow this  
StephenMUFC

English Championship 10000 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 10000 anyone up for it?

So how long would 9 take. Maybe 3-4 more hours? They seem to be coming out quicker or maybe its my imagination

I think it will open at 6, just when i have to go out :mad:

Guest Hazard103

icon1.gificon13.gificon12.gificon11.gificon10.gificon9.gificon8.gif Haha I was asleep until 3:45 GMT and I thought I missed it. i just hoped i'm as lucky as getting the club I want

Can you see it taking off Hammer?

I have been in a lot of good english championships, now there has been a big hype about this. I have had over 23 messages from people I have never talkes too asking am I going to be a part.

I will be sitting here the next 4H just too get a good team 2 pound for a good team is no matter too me, and if it dose not lift off I will still have another good club.

Tottenham are my team before anyone even thinks of taking them. I will be in as soon as it is up.

Re: Riferimento: English Championship 10000 anyone up for it?

I would like to participate are a gold Italian and creator of many worlds' date=' a question which should now open? have now opened the 9996:)[/quote']

8:13 is when ill be looking for a team, not saying wait till then but from how many are made a day and when i look ever 1H for teams this is the time new setups are up for EC

Guest Hazard103

Hey I might not be on when the English Championship 10000 opens and I want Arsenal, so I'm asking anyone who going to join add me on soccermanager my name is Daniyal Ahmed (my nickname is Forum-: hazard103) and add me from there? Then can you please offer me Arsenal in that game world or Dagenham and Redbridge. Thank you very much

lets not waste it by reserving teams for mates' date=' this is what wasted 8888 with the same faces managing the bigger teams:mad:[/quote']

If I could get hold of a Premiership team I would probably join but same always happens, All top flight sides go so theres no point Looking, Dont want Norwich !