[UKFSC] football predictor

Re: [uKFSC] football predictor

couple of shock results and who knows..best of luck!

Yes, that's all it takes and as the Arsenal 3-3 Norwich result suggests, they'll be a few more shocks to come.

I have really enjoyed trying to predict the EPL results, which is difficult to get right,

its GAME ON! for the final push to the winning line

GOOD LUCK ALL

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: [uKFSC] football predictor Well done on getting the yellow cap this week and for moving up to 4th spot. You had some great predictions.

Re: [uKFSC] football predictor I also managed my picks just in time

Re: [uKFSC] football predictor UKFSC PREDICTOR LEAGUE I'll be posting a new thread shortly for UKFSC EURO 2012 PREDICTOR. so if any existing members would like to join in now, just go to Sportgur

I wish it would only be 2 games to go.. =/

My Fulham vs Sunderland was completely different from the rest :s

I have applied and like others said you have done an immense job with this pool' date=' surprised you "want more"! :X :o:P

good luck everyone and please don't let me die on the beach.. :x[/quote']

UKFSC PREDICTOR LEAGUE

Realistically speaking' date=' I'd say the winner of the UKKFSC PREDICTOR LEAGUE will be between GIZB and X BURROW X

Only 7 points between them

outside chance to win UKFSC SQUAD currently 9 points behind the leader GIZB[/quote']

Very good week so far. I had 3 correct predictions (Fulham vs Sunderland, United vs Swansea and QPR vs Stoke) and others that fortunately came to my side. With 36 pts remaining to play I have an advantage of 15, but still early to claim victory.

Very good week so far. I had 3 correct predictions (Fulham vs Sunderland' date=' United vs Swansea and QPR vs Stoke) and others that fortunately came to my side. With 36 pts remaining to play I have an advantage of 15, but still early to claim victory.[/quote']

A brilliant time to get 3 correct scores.

one game to go on sunday, can the 15 pts lead be caught by XBURROWX or UKFSC SQUAD who are both on 229 points.

All to play for. GOOD LUCK

Think I'd need Gizb to not enter to win. If I can hold off Craig for 2nd I'll be happy.

its very tight between us, we have both predicted the same result for tonight, so it'll be all down to Sunday's games.

With only 0.06 pts between us after the long season, its amazingly close

couldn't be closer

As I predicted a draw for tonight(was about to put a LFC win..) you can recover 2,5pts maximum tonight. After it, you will have 31pts to play(3pts x 10 games + 1 GSP) and as I already had a week of 0 pts and other of 2,75, my 16 pts of advantage right now can not be enough to win.. =/

UKFSC PREDICTOR LEAGUE

WINNER = GIZB

Congratulations GIZB' date=' you have won the FOOTBALL JERSEY

I'll contact the UKFSC Sponsors tomorrow to organise delivery to you etc.[/font']

Pipped at the post for 2nd. Well done Gizb for winning and Craig for putting on a great tourney. Looking forward to the EURO 2012 tournament as some of my mates should be in it too (Teccles28 is one of them)

Thanks guys! First time ever I win anything! This was really hard and fun at the same time. I believe I overcame myself to win this. And we were brave to stand untill the end. Very surprised that we were only few in this challenge. The craig's effort deserved way more response from the forumers than what he actually got! More than me, he deserves all the kind words for running this.

I asked this shirt as a prize.

Portugal-home-shirt-Euro-2012.jpg

With EURO starting next month, and as I don't have any shirt of Portugal, was an easy choice ;)

Now good luck for EURO2012!!

Thanks guys! First time ever I win anything! This was really hard and fun at the same time. I believe I overcame myself to win this. And we were brave to stand untill the end. Very surprised that we were only few in this challenge. The craig's effort deserved way more response from the forumers than what he actually got! More than me' date=' he deserves all the kind words for running this.

I asked this shirt as a prize.

[img']http://thefootballproject.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Portugal-home-shirt-Euro-2012.jpg[/img]

With EURO starting next month, and as I don't have any shirt of Portugal, was an easy choice ;)

Now good luck for EURO2012!!

I have passed on your choice of shirt to my sponsor.

Thanks for your kind words, I enjoy running it as well as playing.

Hopefully, forumers will notice the Euro 2012 comp and join in.

• 4 weeks later...

UKFSC PREDICTOR LEAGUE

F/A/O Gizb

your message box full so i cant PM you

Anyway, update on Portugal jersey

The jersey was posted to the home address you gave me on May 25th

Sponsor says Portuguese Customs are normally slow and you should receive it in 10 to 14 days.

however, due to the delay, my sponsor is sending you a second jersey.

You can keep BOTH jerseys if you receive the two of them.

I call that a good result

let me know if you receive a jersey or TWO,

UKFSC PREDICTOR LEAGUE

F/A/O Gizb

Anyway' date=' update on Portugal jersey

Sponsor says Portuguese Customs are normally slow and you should receive it in 10 to 14 days.

let me know if you receive a jersey or TWO,[/quote']

great work again craig :)

Ah the jinks has started already with my Euro's predictions :(

UKFSC PREDICTOR LEAGUE

F/A/O Gizb

Anyway' date=' update on Portugal jersey

let me know if you receive a jersey or TWO,[/quote']

Thanks craig! And thanks for the concerns! I said I wasn't worried with that as I had time. If I didn't receive the shirt was all ok as I played this for the fun and not for the prize!

Thanks once more :) and good luck for the EURO 2012 competition!

Thanks craig! And thanks for the concerns! I said I wasn't worried with that as I had time. If I didn't receive the shirt was all ok as I played this for the fun and not for the prize!

Thanks once more :) and good luck for the EURO 2012 competition!

Thanks, you should receive the first jersey anytime now and the second jersey in 10 to 14 days from now

it was important that UKFSC's reputation wasn't tarnished by sponsor.

btw, EURO 2012, I predicted 1-1 Poland v Greece top marks there, but predicted 2-1 to Russia

great work again craig :)

Ah the jinks has started already with my Euro's predictions :(

thanks,

yes I had to protect the reputation of UKFSC

When UKFSC offer prizes, they are always delivered but this one is different coz its outwith my control,

• 3 weeks later...

thanks' date='

yes I had to protect the reputation of UKFSC

When UKFSC offer prizes, they are always delivered but this one is different coz its outwith my control,[/quote']

Just received it now, just in time for the last game of the Euro.. :o Apparently it was ordered in the day 11 of June.. In the pack was the shirt, some catalogs of soccerpro and also a lollipop.. ^^ apparently I am not going to receive other.. what is fine because I paid 31,24€ on taxes.. ^^ 23€ were from the VAT.. :s

Will use the shirt tonight and will post a photo tomorrow.

Just received it now' date=' just in time for the last game of the Euro.. :o Apparently it was ordered in the day 11 of June.. In the pack was the shirt, some catalogs of soccerpro and also a lollipop.. ^^ apparently I am not going to receive other.. what is fine because I paid 31,24€ on taxes.. ^^ 23€ were from the VAT.. :s

Will use the shirt tonight and will post a photo tomorrow.[/quote']

Wow! Must be the Lollipop that held it up :D

Well at least got a point for a Spain win...now need the Italians to do me a big favor :)

• 2 weeks later...

UKFSC PREDICTOR LEAGUE

This competition has now ended

Winner = GIZB

Prize = PORTUGAL FOOTBALL JERSEY

Gizb received his prize

This thread is now closed

Thanks to all for playing, you can view this thread for archive purposes only