Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Gold championship 151

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

GC 151 was created at 14:31 GT. Good luck to all of those that decide to join this Game World.

Re: Gold championship 151

lol i did exactly the same mate..

saw the post n thought nothing of it.. went to new gameworlds and there it was with only 12 clubs taken.. i normally spot new gcs at the end and close to release..

im really am not a gold championship person.. i have 1 manchester united in gc 6 that are horrible who i took over for that reason and continue to stick with and will do so.. like the task of trying 2 get the squad in shape again and playing half right..

never ever have i been involved in a gc from the start either.. looking forward to seeing if i continue to dislike as this is probs why ive never been fond.. usually about 30 teams stacked and the rest of the gc is rubbish from being raided!..

anways to cut a long story short always wanted a fresh dortmund.. never been able to access 1 in a competitive gameworld.. checked the nations and there they were :) ..

new dortmund manager here B) ..

lol' date=' i wanted dortmund but as i was about to reserve, i thought "i wonder if liverpools still available?" Schoolboy error, but i do like the old lady, well done bud. Racky or craig want to do any swaps, everythings for sale.[/quote']

wen i saw it was up my first thought was dortmund unless 1 of the stupidly big sides were there.. second choice was then psg who were also available..

you got a couple mate id b after haha :P ..

danilho wen he returns..

otamendi pos.. maicon pos.. alex sandro pos.. rodriguez pos.. def hulk.. iturbe.. and depending wot u were asking sergio oliveira..

hit me up mate if you fancy trying to work owt :) ..

Sorry Mate' date=' the Villa have gone. The draw of that beast Gabbi must have been to much!

PM me for any swaps or just offer, i do reply, unlike some.[/quote']

Alright thanks for the reply, guess i'll wait got GC 152 to finally get my beloved Villa.

And hell yeah - Gabby's been immense. HE'S BACK.

I got ATLETICO PARANAENSE -Brazil

my real life team!

now is my only team in the game' date=' so...

i´ll give my blood for it![b'][/b]

To the glory.

haha, don't bid for this buys players, he'll be after you!

Alright thanks for the reply, guess i'll wait got GC 152 to finally get my beloved Villa.

By then the youngsters will have improved at villa too.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1156614916840&id=14524a947202722be1048aee5b56520f

Just got GOLD membership and went for the mighty LEEDS! Could have picked one of many better teams, but I couldn't resist the chance for a fresh LUFC in a gold champ, what with being a real life fan. Got a whapping 17 mil! No way - Ken Bates hasn't even spent 17p! Ah well, not complaining. Glory days are coming back to Ellland Road.

WILL BE LOOKING FOR LOANS 85+ ESPECIALLY GK/DEFENCE. ANYBODY FEELING GENEROUS??? ALSO IF YOU ARE SELLING ANYONE HALF DECENT FOR CASH I'M INTERESTED

As I soon as I seen this I thought Dortmund' date=' was sad to see them taken, Stuttgart were still available but as I clicked to reserve they went and so It's Cardiff City for me lol.:)[/quote']

Welcome to the CHAMPIONSHIP. LEEDS have challenged you to a friendly