Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Gold championship 151

Re: Gold championship 151

I've taken over Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga. :) I see racky has Dortmund, which is good as he's usually quite active, and my mate [in real life] has Wolfsburg. Germany is the place to be, guys. :)

----

Anyway, I'm willing to listen to offers for all (well, most) of my players - including Marin. So hit me up with a PM (preferably on the forum) if you're interested. :D

I've taken over Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga. :) I see racky has Dortmund' date=' which is good as he's usually quite active, and my mate [in real life'] has Wolfsburg. Germany is the place to be, guys. :)

----

Anyway, I'm willing to listen to offers for all (well, most) of my players - including Marin. So hit me up with a PM (preferably on the forum) if you're interested. :D

ill be about and active enough as always :) .. all the best mate with the up and coming season :) ..

just going to check to see whose in germany now forum wise :) ..

Guest scotchegg

took napoli, had sevilla in the basket for half hour while i was flicking to see who else came free, and napoli popped up :)

all for sale, desperate for a decent cf!

Hey i was born in Wigan' date='lol..:):):):):):)[/quote']

Hey i was born in wigan too :):):)Watched them play football when they got promoted to championship then premir lge, then moved to southend lol.. Now i watch southend as it my partners team:):)

logo-chelsea.jpgCHELSEA TRANSFER NEWSlogo-chelsea.jpg

New Chelsea manager Tadashi Beddie announces Chelsea's first transfers of a busy transfer season.

Beddie has confirmed that Brazilian striker PATO and central defender THIAGO SILVA will be joining the team, with Anelka, Ramires, and John Terry going the other way.

The next transfers confirmed were the arrivals of PAZZINI and NAGATOMO from Inter Milan, with Malouda going the other way.

pato_269608t.jpg

nagatomo_26022011.jpg.jpg

MORE NEWS TO FOLLOW.