SPL risers

marty111

Re: SPL risers

Wonder what the Ryan Fraser will get:D

Edit

just seen 78' date=' joke! One of the best Scottish talents for a long while, and ive seen a few come and go! But thats SM's ratings for you! Agree Watt should be over 80[/quote']

I agree about Fraser. He should really be getting 80 but if Patterson only got 77 then I'd say Fraser will probably get the same unfortunatley.

Fraser only +2 and no change for Watt? Baffling.

The scottish ratings weren't very generous to put it mildly... But to keep Watt on 72 is an absolute joke! +500 mins and 5 goals in liga, 160 mins in scottish cup and a few mins + goalscoring in CHL for the best scottish team (I know they're second in table atm)

In my book that justifies a rise to 80.

The scottish ratings weren't very generous to put it mildly... But to keep Watt on 72 is an absolute joke! +500 mins and 5 goals in liga' date=' 160 mins in scottish cup and a few mins + goalscoring in CHL for the best scottish team (I know they're second in table atm)

In my book that justifies a rise to 80.[/quote']

Ye and Wanyama nor rise, and Kayal drop :eek::eek::eek: what???

Well, Uruguay is still on the 'next leagues' tab, so that suggests that Scotland still isn't done, there's simply no way Watt can remain 72. Andre Blackman only has 148 SPL minutes for Celtic and he rose to 73, so for him to be ahead of Watt would be shocking. At the absolute least he has to be rised to the minimum of 75, but of course should be getting to 78, going on the other changes they've made.

Gary Warren has played every minute this season for an on-form Inverness and his rise today was 67 - 75, so I think we can see now how the SPL is viewed.

What has Izaguirre done to warrant a rise to 87? He's been very mediocre since his return from injury and is in no way better than Mulgrew or Lustig and is even on par with Mathews.

Scott Brown shouldn't be an 88! 86 is more realistic.

Wanyama and Watt are surely still to be looked at, SURELY!

Gary Mackay-Steven only gets a rise to 80 and Leigh Griffiths gets a rise to 82!

Paul Cairney has played every game for a top of the league Hibs side and only reaches 78.... hmmmm

You drunk SM?

Watt to an 80! So why didnt Fraser:confused: Fraser is just as good not impressed SM:(

Because Celtic are a step above all the other SPL team (he's scored in the Champions League for one thing), their players, rightly, get rated higher. I was only expecting 78 for him, but I'm still not surprised he's got 80.

Because Celtic are a step above all the other SPL team (he's scored in the Champions League for one thing)' date=' their players, rightly, get rated higher. I was only expecting 78 for him, but I'm still not surprised he's got 80.[/quote']

I dont disagree, but we will see on Satuarday who the top club in scotland is!:D but as ive seen both players in person quiet a few times id say Watt and Fraser deserved 80s Fraser has been SPl young player of the year 3 times so far this season.....watt.......0