Free Agent Search

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

We are happy to announce that we have now added the option to search for Free Agents within the Advanced Player Search after receiving numerous requests to add this feature from members of our community.

Re: Free Agent Search

We are happy to announce that we have now added the option to search for Free Agents within the Advanced Player Search after receiving numerous requests to add this feature from members of our community.

Yes,

this is great news for managers.

I've waited ages to see this getting added after my request was initially rejected after asking Alan Crazy Bones Neller (yep, its been a while now lol)

so I'm happy to see a change of mind for it to be added.

Yes' date='

this is great news for managers.

I've waited ages to see this getting added after my request was initially rejected after asking Alan Crazy Bones Neller (yep, its been a while now lol)

so I'm happy to see a change of mind for it to be added.[/quote']

Could we have an External Club Search also please.

Could we have an External Club Search also please.

totally agree and would have liked to have seen this over a free agent search..

lets be honest..

if you manage alot of lower named sides the first thing you do is look at availability of external players over that of any other.. you dont want the bidding wars or over pricing if poss as you cant back them up 99% of the time..

it would make plenty sense to add this feature for lower sides if the free agent feature as been made an addition as im sure many would find it more useful :) ..

Can you also add an option for guaranteeing me to win every game without setting tactics or picking players in their correct position?

In other words' date=' can you spoon feed us a bit more please? Maybe post a list of who's rising by how much before you change their ratings in the game?[/quote']

then why add a free agent list when everybody knos how to work out when they will become available in a gameworld?..

user friendly is the word you are looking for right?..

then why add a free agent list when everybody knos how to work out when they will become available in a gameworld?..

user friendly is the word you are looking for right?..

yea totally..

strongly feel external clubs should show different to that of managed..

e.g colour.. list.. some sort of feature that shows them as external..

why not?..

its time consuming..

• 3 weeks later...

Riferimento: Re: Free Agent Search

I've found a bug.

When you do a Free Agent search' date=' the Info column does not populate in the search results, so you can't see who already has bids, interest, etc. I've tested this in two separate gameworlds.[/quote']

i can see interest, but i think it's older than this new feature. I mean, I think the manager put them in shortlist before this search tool implementation.

Otherwise, i agree with you: I even bought a player who's without contract, and he's already shown as free agent. weird...