EPL Rivalries

Re: EPL Rivalries

GK - Reina.

RB - Alves.

CB - Carragher.

CB - Agger (mr aint cracked yet but mystic 2pac says he will all of a sudden)

LB - Riise

RM - Simao

CM - Gerrard.

CM - MAscherano / Alonso

LM - Malouda

CF - Eto'o

F - Tevez.

Thats the Liverpool lineup thats gonna win the EPL next season :)

not got a chance..

keeper's too small...:rolleyes:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GK - Reina.

RB - Alves.

CB - Carragher.

CB - Agger (mr aint cracked yet but mystic 2pac says he will all of a sudden)

LB - Riise

RM - Simao

CM - Gerrard.

CM - MAscherano / Alonso

LM - Malouda

CF - Eto'o

F - Tevez.

Thats the Liverpool lineup thats gonna win the EPL next season :)

Hold on where do you live again?!?!?!

Tvez AND Eto'o?!?!? Agger as a Centre back??? Agger is going to ruin your season mate and when it happens I'll send a PM.... By the way Alan, look at my sig...:)

Come on you lot out of the big 5, who has the best attacking force?

I'm sticking wuith the Blues on this one..

Hold on where do you live again?!?!?!

Tvez AND Eto'o?!?!? Agger as a Centre back??? Agger is going to ruin your season mate and when it happens I'll send a PM.... By the way Alan' date=' look at my sig...:)

Come on you lot out of the big 5, who has the best attacking force?

I'm sticking wuith the Blues on this one..[/quote']

Drogba

Vpersie>sheva or whoever else

Drogba won the golden boot thing for 20 goal. Henry did it last season even through injuries with i think 20+goals, and he did it for the last loads of seasons.

Clayts! happy birthday for the other day mate.

Cheers mate. Old age of 25!!!!!! Aarghh!!!!

Reg,

Best attacking force!!! Chelsea??

Since when did they actually attack?

Its gotta be Man Utd. Look at the amount of goals they have scored!! Then its Chelsea. 1-0, 1-0,1-0. BORING BORING CHELSEA!!

Cheers mate. Old age of 25!!!!!! Aarghh!!!!

Reg' date='

Best attacking force!!! Chelsea??

Since when did they actually attack?

Its gotta be Man Utd. Look at the amount of goals they have scored!! Then its Chelsea. 1-0, 1-0,1-0. BORING BORING CHELSEA!![/quote']

I ain't talking about goals mate, so you're saying Manchester United are more dangerous when they attack than Chelsea???? No way,... Chelsea have a far better counter. WEll not far but anyways lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I caa officially say' date=' Chelsea are going to win the title next season. You heard it here first and not Diverpool (No it's not a spelling mistake) :)[/quote']

Chavski might win the league but lets just hope they dont play Liverpool in a Semi final of a cup or there 500billion pound squad might choke again

Mounrinho has probably signed those cheap players to take away there money tag and so everyone doesnt blame the amount of cash hes spent.

Problem is hes spent more on chelscums sub bench then most teams 1st 11

• 2 weeks later...

Chavski might win the league but lets just hope they dont play Liverpool in a Semi final of a cup or there 500billion pound squad might choke again

Mounrinho has probably signed those cheap players to take away there money tag and so everyone doesnt blame the amount of cash hes spent.

Problem is hes spent more on chelscums sub bench then most teams 1st 11

Can Liverpool actually talk???????

27 million for Fernando Torres????

Make no mistake he is a great player but is nowhere near worth that much.

Yeah you are right, leave it to Man Utd and Chelsea to win the league while you win the Carling Cup.

When was the last time you won the Premiership??? Oh sorry, you haven't. :o

Yeah you are right' date=' leave it to Man Utd and Chelsea to win the league while you win the Carling Cup.

When was the last time you won the Premiership??? Oh sorry, you haven't. :o[/quote']

liverpool sold 4-5 fringe players to make the 20mil for torres...

you telling me SWP was worth 21mil or whatever he cost :confused:

Yeah you are right' date=' leave it to Man Utd and Chelsea to win the league while you win the Carling Cup.

When was the last time you won the Premiership??? Oh sorry, you haven't. :o[/quote']

lol stupidist thing ever considering my post was before we signed Torres and at least we raised our cash by selling players unlike Chavski.

Talk about winning the prem, you only need to win it about another 15 times and you have caught up to Liverpools record, wasnt called the prem maybe not but when people start using that excuse u know there desperate.

stick to winning the carling cup? was the CL and Fa cup we won lol proves your knowledge mate.

can only remember chelsea winning the FA cup this season.. could be wrong though.

when we spend another 100mil on subs then we can talk about spending like Chelsea :rolleyes:

lol stupidist thing ever considering my post was before we signed Torres and at least we raised our cash by selling players unlike Chavski.

Talk about winning the prem' date=' you only need to win it about another 15 times and you have caught up to Liverpools record, wasnt called the prem maybe not but when people start using that excuse u know there desperate.

stick to winning the carling cup? was the CL and Fa cup we won lol proves your knowledge mate.

can only remember chelsea winning the FA cup this season.. could be wrong though.

when we spend another 100mil on subs then we can talk about spending like Chelsea [/quote']

Hehehe raised your cash??? Who did you sell???? Nobody. How did you raise your cash? By having a new chairman. ;)

Liverpool haven't won the Premiership for 18 years and they are meant to be one of the biggest teams in Europe. Technically you hve never won the actual Premiership, just division 1.

Can only remember Pool winning nothing this season.... Could be wrong though. Oh fair enough Charity Shield.;)

When you stop buying players like Benayoun then please come and talk to me. :P

Only friendly banter everyone. :D

Can't believe i'm defending liverpool:rolleyes: ...anyway...they sold Garcia

(4.5ish), Bellamy (7.5), Pongolle (2.7)...so thats...14.7 so far...zenden and fowler have gone=saving wages....lets just say 16million....+cisse(have no idea how much, lets say 6million a wild guess give or take) so thats around 20 million. Now if Torres cost 27million the chairman funded around 7 more million...if he was 20mil then they were sorted.

Hehehe raised your cash??? Who did you sell???? Nobody. How did you raise your cash? By having a new chairman.

Liverpool haven't won the Premiership for 18 years and they are meant to be one of the biggest teams in Europe. Technically you hve never won the actual Premiership' date=' just division 1.

Can only remember Pool winning nothing this season.... Could be wrong though. Oh fair enough Charity Shield.

When you stop buying players like Benayoun then please come and talk to me.

Only friendly banter everyone. [/quote']

yeah was so gutted at missing out on sidwell :)

So Liverpool aint won the prem so all those 18 they won doesnt count? so if mourinho wins the prem 10 years running but then the name and stuff changes again all his are VOID? are u insane!!! :rolleyes:

The whole point in winning stuff is to have a great history i know Chelsea dont have one but cant help it if the others do, just cos Chelsea dont u cant remove everyone elses based on a sponsor of a league and stuff.

Also at least liverpool have won the highest league in England 18 Times, how many times chelsea won the CL again?

as for raising cash if you look it up your self you can see how much we have raised as for spending cash should we compare?

Torres 22mil (hasnt even played a game) - Drogba 27+ mil

Kuyt 10mil - Shevchenko 30mil?

Pennant 6mil - SWP - 22mil

Agger 6mil - Carvalio 18mil

Alonso - 10mil - Essien - 25mil

Finnan 5mil - Ferriara 14mil

Gonzalez (free) - Kalou - 10mil

Totals Liverpool 59mil, chelsea 146mil

obviously we have both signed other players but we have spent no wear near your amount. lets not get into "money doesnt matter" because that would just make you look silly :)

few i can think of from the top of my head not counting in players like Del horno (8mil), belaruz (8.5mil) , Geremi(6mil), Duff you bought for 18mil and sold for 6mil add all that onto that totaly above jesus

and yes peeps just friendly banter

Can't believe i'm defending liverpool:rolleyes: ...anyway...they sold Garcia

(4.5ish)' date=' Bellamy (7.5), Pongolle (2.7)...so thats...14.7 so far...zenden and fowler have gone=saving wages....lets just say 16million....+cisse(have no idea how much, lets say 6million a wild guess give or take) so thats around 20 million. Now if Torres cost 27million the chairman funded around 7 more million...if he was 20mil then they were sorted.[/quote']

spot on :) there you go reg someone knows his stuff

So Liverpool aint won the prem so all those 18 they won doesnt count? so if mourinho wins the prem 10 years running but then the name and stuff changes again all his are VOID? are u insane!!! :rolleyes:

The whole point in winning stuff is to have a great history i know Chelsea dont have one but cant help it if the others do' date=' just cos Chelsea dont u cant remove everyone elses based on a sponsor of a league and stuff.

Also at least liverpool have won the highest league in England 18 Times, how many times chelsea won the CL again?

as for raising cash if you look it up your self you can see how much we have raised as for spending cash should we compare?

obviously we have both signed other players but we have spent no wear near your amount. lets not get into "money doesnt matter" because that would just make you look silly :)

few i can think of from the top of my head not counting in players like Del horno (8mil), belaruz (8.5mil) , Geremi(6mil), Duff you bought for 18mil and sold for 6mil add all that onto that totaly above jesus

and yes peeps just friendly banter[/quote']

And dont forget sheva may still go to milan for 15mil

The whole point in winning stuff is to have a great history i know Chelsea dont have one but cant help it if the others do' date=' just cos Chelsea dont u cant remove everyone elses based on a sponsor of a league and stuff.

and yes peeps just friendly banter[/quote']

Yeah you should be gutted for missing Sidwell. Free transfer after all.....

All I'm trying to say is for such a 'big team' Liverpool haven't won the Premiership for hold on..... 18 years. After the name change of the Prem you have never won it. How does that make you feel???? Again technically, you have never won the Premiership....

Fair enough we never won the CL, and we are a big team because of Roman..... Now tell me another manager who can buy World Class players and make them bond together in 1 season.

How many times has Rafa rotated the squad since coming here???? Do I here someone say 100+ :rolleyes:

Drogba 27 million?!??!? Where did you get that from: www.nellersfakeinfo.com ?

He was worth 24 million. Fair enough played crap the first two seasons, but completely dominated the last season. Don't see any Diverpool player scoring more than 23 since Owen...

Sheva was a flop, but you say it like Kuyt was magical. last time I recalled it not really...

You can really compare Wright-Phillips to Pennant?!?!??!

Your worst buy so far, apart from Benayoun.

Even worse, how the h-e-l-l can you compare Agger with Ricky Carvalho??? You must be on crack or something... Wanna have a quick look at both players ratings and tell me which one was worth the money? Wanna tell me who was running up for Player of the Year? Agger? Don't think so.

Alonso 10 million..... Essien 25 million. Alonso wasn't all that when you brought him. Essien was great at Lyon.

Hahaha comparing Gonzales to Kalou?!?!? Gonzales was craaaaaaaaaaap last season!!!! hahaha funniest comment ever!!!:D

By the way when did Chelsea buy the country Belarus for 8.5 million???? Don't you mean Boulahrouz???

Come on now, agree with Geremi and Del Horno, but I thought Duff served his time at Chelsea and was a great player for us. IMO back then was worth 18 million.

On another note.... Benayoun!?!??!? Hahahha

Don't I recall you buying Ciise for 14 million? FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! :)

Just friendly banter hehe

Yeah you should be gutted for missing Sidwell. Free transfer after all.....

All I'm trying to say is for such a 'big team' Liverpool haven't won the Premiership for hold on..... 18 years. After the name change of the Prem you have never won it. How does that make you feel???? Again technically' date=' you have never won the Premiership....

Fair enough we never won the CL, and we are a big team because of Roman..... Now tell me another manager who can buy World Class players and make them bond together in 1 season.

How many times has Rafa rotated the squad since coming here???? Do I here someone say 100+ :rolleyes:

Drogba 27 million?!??!? Where did you get that from: [url']www.nellersfakeinfo.com[/url] ?

He was worth 24 million. Fair enough played crap the first two seasons, but completely dominated the last season. Don't see any Diverpool player scoring more than 23 since Owen...

Sheva was a flop, but you say it like Kuyt was magical. last time I recalled it not really...

You can really compare Wright-Phillips to Pennant?!?!??!

Your worst buy so far, apart from Benayoun.

Even worse, how the h-e-l-l can you compare Agger with Ricky Carvalho??? You must be on crack or something... Wanna have a quick look at both players ratings and tell me which one was worth the money? Wanna tell me who was running up for Player of the Year? Agger? Don't think so.

Alonso 10 million..... Essien 25 million. Alonso wasn't all that when you brought him. Essien was great at Lyon.

Hahaha comparing Gonzales to Kalou?!?!? Gonzales was craaaaaaaaaaap last season!!!! hahaha funniest comment ever!!!

By the way when did Chelsea buy the country Belarus for 8.5 million???? Don't you mean Boulahrouz???

Come on now, agree with Geremi and Del Horno, but I thought Duff served his time at Chelsea and was a great player for us. IMO back then was worth 18 million.

On another note.... Benayoun!?!??!? Hahahha

Don't I recall you buying Ciise for 14 million? FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Just friendly banter hehe

All you prove here mate is your inability to follow your own debate, we wasnt comparing players otherwise surely i would have added Gerrard and Carra?

We was comparing the amount of cash each team had spent but because I totaly put you correct on that score you try changing it.

until Roman come how bloody long had it been since Chelsea had won it? Im not saying Chelsea aint a great team im saying its the MONEY!!!!! it obviously is the only people who would deny its not because of the amount they had spent on players and the amount they pay there manager is a moron because were was they without it.

You get excited and make sites up because i was 3million of drogba's price? lol yeah nice...

If we was comparing money which we was i aint denying how good Essien is but you say alonso was nothing before he came to Liverpool aint you actually giving Liverpool credit there? :rolleyes: if we both sold both players right now who would make the most profit?

Im not saying players aint worth those values (although most wasnt) im saying only Chelsea could spend that amount. Theres still loads I missed of that list.

And if you are going to start with Cisse who Houiller Signed before he left everything was done with that transfer Rafa had no choice in the matter Rick Parry said as much, then your getting desperate but i guess i could go into Ranieri's signings... Veron, Crespo, etc etc either way your gonna lose this kind of debate.

Keep on spending Chavski, keep on crying mourinho everytime you get knocked out the CL, blame anything you can as we have heard it all anyways the last 3 seasons.

maybe just maybe in 20 years time if you spend enough cash you might get the history the likes of Liverpool and Manchester United currenty have :)

As for Liverpool not winning the title in 18 years... you are now living in the past because for ages now we have not been one of the biggest clubs in the EPL not moneywise (untill this season but we still made most that cash notice u skipped that part btw as gooner put u down)

we are still only one of the biggest because of our history and support.

and btw Liverpool Vs Chelsea in the semi final of the CL both times, compare your morgue of a ground compared to Anfield.. says everything about both clubs tbh.. think maybe down to only buisness men being able to afford the most expensive tickets in the EPL (wierd how that is considering they have so much £ aint it)