Fifa or Pro

ruffridder9

Fifa or Pro  

1. 1.

Re: Fifa or Pro

Pro Evo gameplay wise leaves Fifa for shame has done every year.

I used to buy both but.. well i cba to list my faults with Fifa i would go on forever i now find it awfull. After playing both for about 6 years (on diff consoles) i now only go with pro Evo

I agree with Neller, the gameplay is far superior in Pro Evo (we call it Winning Eleven :o). I haven't played FIFA 2007 and me and my friends are too addicted to Pro Evo to ever play FIFA again. Did anyone here play Konami's old football game International Superstar Soccer Deluxe for SNES? I used to love that game so much.

I agree with Neller' date=' the gameplay is far superior in Pro Evo (we call it Winning Eleven :o). I haven't played FIFA 2007 and me and my friends are too addicted to Pro Evo to ever play FIFA again. Did anyone here play Konami's old football game International Superstar Soccer Deluxe for SNES? I used to love that game so much.[/quote']

it was the SNES version which got me hooked, I was unstoppable on that one, i loved De Veer or someone played for Holland, looked like Ruid Guiilt

infact i think it was supposed to be him, but names wasnt allowed as they still aint now

it was the SNES version which got me hooked' date=' I was unstoppable on that one, i loved De Veer or someone played for Holland, looked like Ruid Guiilt

infact i think it was supposed to be him, but names wasnt allowed as they still aint now[/quote']

Yes, I just found this on Wikipedia:

# The players looked all alike, only changing hair and skin color from team to team. ISS players had distinctive looks, corresponding to real-life players of the time (like the Swedish forward Magnus, an obvious reference to Martin Dahlin, or the Argentine duo Fuerte and Capitale, reproducing Claudio Caniggia and Gabriel Batistuta);

I used to play with Argentina and Rumania and Capitale always got top scorer. I've been trying to remember what Hagi's and Raduciou's names were in that game, but with no luck.

Yes' date=' I just found this on Wikipedia:

# The players looked all alike, only changing hair and skin color from team to team. ISS players had distinctive looks, corresponding to real-life players of the time (like the Swedish forward Magnus, an obvious reference to Martin Dahlin, or the Argentine duo Fuerte and Capitale, reproducing Claudio Caniggia and Gabriel Batistuta);

I used to play with Argentina and Rumania and Capitale always got top scorer. I've been trying to remember what Hagi's and Raduciou's names were in that game, but with no luck.[/quote']

You can easily get it for your PC if you wanted, download a SNES emulator (very easy to setup) and download the game (usually the sites have both)

Every so often im always getting SNES, Amiga, C64 emulators and reliving the old times :(

You can easily get it for your PC if you wanted' date=' download a SNES emulator (very easy to setup) and download the game (usually the sites have both)

Every so often im always getting SNES, Amiga, C64 emulators and reliving the old times :([/quote']

I'll search for it right now. It has to be the best football game ever, it was such an improvement from previous games, I especially loved the scenario part.

You can easily get it for your PC if you wanted' date=' download a SNES emulator (very easy to setup) and download the game (usually the sites have both)

Every so often im always getting SNES, Amiga, C64 emulators and reliving the old times :([/quote']

Neller what is an emulator and how would I get it. I would love to download and play Premier Manager 2 from the early 90's again if you can get that!!

ok try this one.. http://www.romguy.com/

SNES emulator -> http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=zsnes&filename=zsnesw151.zip&use_mirror=belnet

Superstar soccer -> http://www.romguy.com/roms/snes/International_Superstar_Soccer_Deluxe.html

god dam it now im going to have to download it and have another go (just saw the screen shot)

I've been playing it for a few minutes and everything indicates I won't be sleeping tonight. Thanks for the tip Neller!

No problem :)

I never downloaded it because i need to go to bed, i knew if i downloaded it i would stay up for another 4 hours playing it.

I will be having a go in the morning tho, Kevin keegans player manager wasnt to bad either.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

i have both for 360 and there both awesome however if ure looking for gameplay its Pro Evo hands down.

also people with 360's when you play fifa does it freeze for you?

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH FIFA ON MY PS2

when im playing a game its okay but if it s gone for a freekick it take s 5 minutes to load ( i timed)

thats why i prefer pro evo

It depends if you want a fully licensed game with 1547572940 teams to choose from and marginally better graphics, or a game with great gameplay that actually takes some effort/skill to win on the hardest difficulty.

Personally, I don't really care that I'm able to play as some team from Kazakhstan's 3rd division (real player names and kits included) and beat Chelsea 17-0... which is why I stick with Pro. FIFA can be fun to play against your mates, but last time I checked you could do that on Pro anyway.