Sign in to follow this  
NUFC23

Vol 6: Recipe-(Wonderkids)(Special Edition!)

Hi all! i'm glad to present the Vol 6 and the Special Edition of the Recipe-(Wonderkids) to u all.

Columbian Delights

This volume of the Recipe-(Wonderkids), it will consist of 3 up and coming Columbian talent.Enjoy!!!:D

1)Kevin Benitez

Rating:76

Position:Fwd

Club:Quindio

IMAGEN-9291400-2.png

Although still not the starting 11 of the team yet, but whenever given the opportunity, he's never taken it for granted.In his 11 appearances of which more than half of it were as substitute, he had already scored 4 goals.

2)Edwin Cardona

Rating:80

Position:Wing/AM

Club:Atletico Nacional

edwin-cardona-2011-1-17-21-10-39.jpg

Regarded as one of the country's rising stars, Cardona had taken his goalscoring form from the 2009 South American U-17 Football Championship, which he scored 7 goals in as many games, to Sudamericano U-20, which he had 4 goals from 6 games.7 goals in 16 games this season is enough to understate his goalscoring prowess.

3)Sebastian Perez

Rating:77

Position:Wing

sebastian-perez-atl-nacional-h-vanegas-620x250-14062011.jpg

The youngest Columbian football champion player at 18, Perez is one of the greatest prospect in Columbia together with Cardona.Playing as a steering wheel, Perez is already a first team and star player for his club.

to be continued.......................................................................

Re: Vol 6: Recipe-(Wonderkids)(Special Edition!)

All three are great players, especially Cardona who plays for my home town team. Btw, the player in the first picture isn't Benitez(hes from Quindio but thats a Atletico Nacional Jersey). Great post regardless, ive been following all your wonderkids :D

All three are great players' date=' especially Cardona who plays for my home town team. Btw, the player in the first picture isn't Benitez(hes from Quindio but thats a Atletico Nacional Jersey). Great post regardless, ive been following all your wonderkids :D[/quote']

cheers m8 thanks 4 the reminder.not really familiar with their faces but i've already made the change.hope i get this one right.hehe:D

Hi all! i'm glad to present the Vol 6 and the Special Edition of the Recipe-(Wonderkids) to u all.

Columbian Delights

This volume of the Recipe-(Wonderkids)' date=' it will consist of 3 up and coming Columbian talent.Enjoy!!!:D

1)Kevin Benitez

Rating:76

Position:Fwd

Club:Quindio

[img']http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Wh_kwOHq3Hg/TdBy9432B9I/AAAAAAAAK9Q/6jAbfHDXUe0/s1600/IMAGEN-9291400-2.png[/img]

Although still not the starting 11 of the team yet, but whenever given the opportunity, he's never taken it for granted.In his 11 appearances of which more than half of it were as substitute, he had already scored 4 goals.

2)Edwin Cardona

Rating:80

Position:Wing/AM

edwin-cardona-2011-1-17-21-10-39.jpg

Regarded as one of the country's rising stars, Cardona had taken his goalscoring form from the 2009 South American U-17 Football Championship, which he scored 7 goals in as many games, to Sudamericano U-20, which he had 4 goals from 6 games.7 goals in 16 games this season is enough to understate his goalscoring prowess.

3)Sebastian Perez

Rating:77

Position:Wing

sebastian-perez-atl-nacional-h-vanegas-620x250-14062011.jpg

The youngest Columbian football champion player at 18, Perez is one of the greatest prospect in Columbia together with Cardona.Playing as a steering wheel, Perez is already a first team and star player for his club.

to be continued.......................................................................

Thanks for the update m8 :D

cheers m8 thanks 4 the reminder.not really familiar with their faces but i've already made the change.hope i get this one right.hehe:D

I think thats him haha definitively the right jersey. Anyways great job with these players.