1. 1.

• Toni Kroos
    • Thiago Alcantara
    • jack Wilshere
    • Aaron Ramsey
    • Paulo Henrique Ganso

Re: Wich of these is better ???

Wich of these players are better ???

Jack Wilshere - Toni kroos - Paulo Henrique Ganso - thiago alcantara - aaron ramsey

Could you order them ?

if you could explain it i would be appreciated ;)

IMO Toni Kroos is the only one who will reached 90 in next rating changes. Wilshere will stay as he will be injured for a long time. Ganso will probably hit 89, so do alcantara and ramsey.

Hope it helps.

xYyY

Ramsey to 89? =)) I had a good laugh

My order would be

1.Alcantara

2.Kroos

3.Wilshire

4.Ganso

5.Ramsey (spare me with "Have you seen him before the injury?"' date=' I wouldn`t bother)

And yes, I agree with the line that Kroos will maybe hit 1st 90. But Alcantara is better.[/quote']

I thought Ramsey starts for Arsenal since Wilshere is injured? He might get a rise to 89 but 88 or 87 is more possible

i consider currently Wilshere is the best. Kroos is second. Ganso is third. Alcantara is fourth and Ramsey is last.

However, in term of potential, i do believe that:

Alcantara is first: he play as regular starter in Barcelona (Spanish Primera, Champions League) and Spain NT (subs).

Wilshere is second: regular starter in Arsenal (although currently injured). Champions League this season and probably not for next season. England NT (subs).

Kroos is third: regular starter in Bayern Munchen (German Bundesliga & Champions League). Germany NT (subs).

Ganso is fourth: regular starer in Santos (Brazilian Serie A & Copa Libertadores). Brazil NT (subs). may surpass Wilshere and Kroos if he move into big club like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Inter, Bayern (i don't think he will move to England since very few trequartista success there).

Ramsey will always last compared to the afrementioned players. Wales NT are less-achieved compared to Spain, Brazil, England and Germany. Sorry :)

My predictions for ratings as of now:

Jack Wilshere 89/90

Toni Kroos 90

Paulo Henrique Ganso 89

Thiago Alcantara 88/89

Aaron Ramsey 87

I'll firm that up for you by removing the dual ratings (but agreed)

Jack Wilshere 89

Toni Kroos 90

Paulo Henrique Ganso 89

Thiago Alcantara 88

Aaron Ramsey 87

Kroos is the one for now, very outside chance of 91, if not at upcoming changes, at the following review.

I'll firm that up for you by removing the dual ratings (but agreed)

Jack Wilshere 89

Toni Kroos 90

Paulo Henrique Ganso 89

Thiago Alcantara 88

Aaron Ramsey 87

Kroos is the one for now' date=' very outside chance of 91, if not at upcoming changes, at the following review.[/quote']

Kroos is 89 rated m8.