Sign in to follow this  
marcusngjm

Squad improvements

i stared off from stoke city heh any suggestions on who to sell/buy? however most of the good players have been bought alr ):

Squad:

BEGOVIC, Asmir Gk 24 87

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby CB/RB 22 89

REINARTZ, Stefan CB/DM 22 89

BOTIA, Alberto CB 22 88

HENRIQUE, Buss CB 24 88

WOODGATE, Jonathan CB 31 87

LOVREN, Dejan Def 22 88

M'VILA, Yann DM/CM 21 90

CABAYE, Yohan CM/DM 25 90

WITSEL, Axel CM 22 89

KROOS, Toni AM/CM 21 89

COSTA, Douglas AM/Wing 21 88

KAGAWA, Shinji AM/Wing 22 88

KRASIC, Miloš Wing/AM 26 91

AYEW, André Wing/Fwd 21 89

PIATTI, Pablo Wing/Fwd 22 88

NECID, Tomás CF 22 88

DAMIAO, Leandro CF 22 87

Youth team:

COURTOIS, Thibaut Gk 19 83

WALKER, Kyle RB/LB 21 87

SAVIC, Stefan CB/RB 20 83

REKIK, Karim CB 16 75

MCEACHRAN, Josh CM/AM 18 82

CAN, Emre CM 17 75

JOVETIC, Stevan AM/Fwd 21 90

CANALES, Sergio AM/Wing 20 87

ACHAHBAR, Anass Wing/Fwd 17 75

RABELLO, Bryan Wing/AM 17 75

GALVAN, Martín Fwd/AM 18 73

Really appreciate the help :)

Re: Squad improvements

I would try and get an old 90 rated GK if you cannot loan anyone good. Put a newspaper ad out that your looking for a 89+ Goalie and see what comes back. Otherwise oldies like Mark Schwarzer, might be available, with europa league action his rating should be safe. I have Begovic in a GW atm and he doesn't play great.

You have alot of good players but they need time to increase. i'm assuming Jovotic not in the main squad is an error? He could be the main striker, as your weaker there. The strong central core in CM and good wingers make me lean towards 4-3-3 Wingers formation but your weak in full backs, so i would also strengthen there unless your happy to stick with 3 at the back. I guess you play 3-4-2-1.

You say all the good players have been bought, who's available?

mm jovetic is in the youth squad cos he's out for a month haha i play a 3-5-2 which helped me beat the man utd squad 4-1 you should see the league its quite inbalanced alr. once u see it u will understand English Championship 6744 (Div 1) sigh. when you see it, recommend me players to get :) thanks alot

mm jovetic is in the youth squad cos he's out for a month haha i play a 3-5-2 which helped me beat the man utd squad 4-1 you should see the league its quite inbalanced alr. once u see it u will understand English Championship 6744 (Div 1) sigh. when you see it' date=' recommend me players to get :) thanks alot[/quote']

If your beating man utd 4-1, they'll be managed, so i doubt you need help!

I'n not searching through all the english championships, with 3 at the back and the team you've shown you should go all out for a top keeper and 2 strikers, all at 90+. Hart, Neaur, Reina, Falcao, Cavani, Suarez etc.

yea man, man utd is managed. haha the 90+ strikers are all taken, except for man utd selling cavani for 22. well, chelsea has ronaldo and messi haha the only 90 odd keeper left is akinfeev. u think he's worth getting?