Robin VP or D Silva?

idk

Okay so I offered Rvp + 6million for david silva is this a good deal?

Both are 93 however silva looks better in form plus Rvp is playing for one of the worst form english teams at the moment, what are the possibilities of a rise for either in the future?

Thanks in advance for opinions.

Re: Robin VP or D Silva?

Both are 93 however silva looks better in form plus Rvp is playing for one of the worst form english teams at the moment' date=' what are the possibilities of a rise for either in the future?

Thanks in advance for opinions.[/quote']

Yeah I'd go for it RVP has a small chance of dropping due to Arsenal's league form, and David Silva has a decent chance at rising imo.

Both are 93 however silva looks better in form plus Rvp is playing for one of the worst form english teams at the moment' date=' what are the possibilities of a rise for either in the future?

I would go for Silva as you see Silva as well as Man City are playing well at the moment whereas Arsenal is not so is a good form, and I think Silva has a better chance to rise than Rvp.

Ditto Silva. no question. Even if RVP moves to man city or inter at the end of the season. Silva is younger and as good as RVP is he's not a "better" player, but he is an older one.

Plus RVP is injury prone.