Australian A-League 11/12

glory

Re: Australian A-League 11/12

Melbourne Victory's high powered attack finally scored through Archie Thompson and a penalty to Hernandez. Surely this will be the start of many for them

Completely dominated by Wellington in another bad performance from Victory. Wellington were utterly wasteful in front of goal and should have won that with ease.

Expect another cricket score like the 7-1 game as Roar play Victory next

Completely dominated by Wellington in another bad performance from Victory. Wellington were utterly wasteful in front of goal and should have won that with ease.

Expect another cricket score like the 7-1 game as Roar play Victory next

yes all over the place.

Maceo Rigters has just scored for Gold Coast from outside the box, good goal.

You Victory scums thought you were mad when you were waiting for us around the corner from the pub and started a brawl. Was like 50 yarraside against 15 victory

Until these stories disappear Soccer will not be a top sport in Australia. I can understand the passion and pride the supporters put into there teams but no need for the violence. Just wait for the next game to sing your hearts out.

Until these stories disappear Soccer will not be a top sport in Australia. I can understand the passion and pride the supporters put into there teams but no need for the violence. Just wait for the next game to sing your hearts out.

These stories are everywhere around the world believe it or not.

Updated to end of Round 5.

Crazy game Victory v Roar.. Victory Goalkeeper sent off after 2mins Victory RB sent off after 37 mins but hung on to draw 2-2 with the Australian Champions.

Two blatant red cards in my opion but Victory dug deep and 8 men behind the ball made it very hard for Roar to break them down.

Sydney FC's game was the best Ive seen live. Down 2-0 after 46 minutes, came back to win 3-2 with a penalty in the 94th minute

Two blatant red cards in my opion but Victory dug deep and 8 men behind the ball made it very hard for Roar to break them down.

Sydney FC's game was the best Ive seen live. Down 2-0 after 46 minutes' date=' came back to win 3-2 with a penalty in the 94th minute[/quote']

Thought Foschini's should have been a yellow tbh.

Missed the Sydney v Gold Coast game but goals were scored.

Hard to take the A-League seriously when officiating is the clear decider as in the Sydney Vs Gold Coast game. I'm not biased against anyone in the A-League as I think it's great that we have a great league running but officiating like that makes you shake your head.

I can't decide what's worth. Razor Ray Chamberlain calling an Irish player an absolute dick in the AFL/Gaelic International Rules farce or that officiating in that game.

Didnt see the game to be honest so cant comment on it but officiating in the Wellington v ? was pretty bad couple of weeks ago with Nick Ward sent off incorrectly... but it happens and they can only learn from mistakes which is unfortunate.

As for Razor Ray... hes a tool.