Australian A-League 11/12

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australian A-League 11/12 Taking a look at the up and coming youngsters and new players from the A-League. Season has started today so will be updated as we go, any questions ill try answer them: A

Re: Australian A-League 11/12 Didnt see the game to be honest so cant comment on it but officiating in the Wellington v ? was pretty bad couple of weeks ago with Nick Ward sent off incorrectly... but

Re: Australian A-League 11/12

good morning

are there any good risers here?

are there any players who will go in europe?

thanks in advance

You are absolutely pathetic. Its all here on the thread if you would bother it read it. Would describe you in much worse language if I could.

Stats updated

Teeboy Kamara youngest to play in the A-League at 15. I didnt see him play personally but hear he is a great talent.

Ye watched the game. He didn't get a lot of the ball and when he did it was normally control, take a touch, pass. Adelaide really were pathetic but thats taking nothing away from Gold Coast who deserved a very over due win. Since the match Rini Coolen has been moved to oversee youth development or something like that whilst John Kosmina has been installed as intermin coach for the rest of the season and ACL.

Also thrilled with Sydney's 2-1 win against Newcastle. Shocking first half and you might want to find a video of Brockie's amazing goal. Sydney were much superior in the second half and goals to Cazarine and Makela got us the 3 points.

So big games coming up soon with the Melbourne Derby and the Queensland derby.

good morning

are there any good risers here?

are there any players who will go in europe?

thanks in advance

There are a few but wont rise too high so only grab them if you are managing lower league teams

As for potential players to Europe:

Mustafa Amini - already there on loan in A-League

Matthew Ryan

Bernie Ibini

Curtis Good

Eli Babalj

Mate Dugandzic

Marco Rojas

Terry Antonis

Dmitri Petratos

Players to J/K League

Mitch Nichols

Matthew Jurman

I am sure the others that post here will have a different opinion though

Thanks glory.

Patience is the virtue of strong men Kopstar.

I will check on those because yesterday i forgot to say you that i'm managing rome in first division of a world championship so i need some players that will rise at least 4 points or players who will leave for europe in the upcoming transfer windows...however thank very much glory :)

kopstar be quiet , we live only once in our life, don't get angry for some stupid things.:)

Thanks glory.

Patience is the virtue of strong men Kopstar.

I will check on those because yesterday i forgot to say you that i'm managing rome in first division of a world championship so i need some players that will rise at least 4 points or players who will leave for europe in the upcoming transfer windows...however thank very much glory :)

kopstar be quiet ' date=' we live only once in our life, don't get angry for some stupid things.:)[/quote']

But its not hard to look at the first post of a thread and theres all the information you need there. Fair enough with this who might move to Europe question but you can't get it done much easier than what glory has done on the first page.

We will leave it at that.