Australian A-League 11/12

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australian A-League 11/12 Taking a look at the up and coming youngsters and new players from the A-League. Season has started today so will be updated as we go, any questions ill try answer them: A

Re: Australian A-League 11/12 Didnt see the game to be honest so cant comment on it but officiating in the Wellington v ? was pretty bad couple of weeks ago with Nick Ward sent off incorrectly... but

Re: Australian A-League 11/12

Great game' date=' great atmosphere, Victory loss - everything is good.

Archie Thompson's first goal was brilliant

Matt Thompson's second was even better

And Terra goal was a bit of magic. Thats two derbys now where his goal has been the difference[/quote']

The yarraside was going crazy, ever since 2pm when we all gathered at the pub. Was a great build up. Only if all the other games in the season were like that.

• 2 weeks later...

That game was amazing!

Looks like Boschaart is a bit of a bully on the pitch... nothing wrong with that (unless its Suarez like)

But tell me one good centre defender that isn't a bully (with in means i don't mean racist or anything like that just trash talking to get under the skin of the forward)

But tell me one good centre defender that isn't a bully (with in means i don't mean racist or anything like that just trash talking to get under the skin of the forward)

I can only think of 5 terrible ones... lol

Only said that comment as i heard he had a bust up a couple of weeks ago with Kwasnik?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great work as ever fella.

What is the typical rises you get in the A-League? Do the young players go 82/83 like they do in europe or is it more 81?

Would you say Ibini-Isei is a talent aswell as a riser? What would you expect for him currently?

When roughly can we expect Australia to be done? In the next month or so?

Great work as ever fella.

What is the typical rises you get in the A-League? Do the young players go 82/83 like they do in europe or is it more 81?

Would you say Ibini-Isei is a talent aswell as a riser? What would you expect for him currently?

When roughly can we expect Australia to be done? In the next month or so?

Ibini-Isei is a HUGE talent and will be in for a beautiful rise from 73.

I know he will get a great rise' date=' signed him up in WEBS so pleased with that. Was just wondering if he was worth selling after or to keep him.[/quote']

He will go to Europe at some stage. Just hope he doesnt bench warm like most of our talents. Would be a few years waiting for him to go 84+ so you could sell and buy later hopefully

He will go to Europe at some stage. Just hope he doesnt bench warm like most of our talents. Would be a few years waiting for him to go 84+ so you could sell and buy later hopefully

Thanks for your opinion and reply.

What are we expecting him to get when Australia gets reviewed? is a +8 too much?

When do you think Australia will get reviewed?

unfortunately australia isnt reviewed very highly' date=' 78/79/80 is the top rating for alot of players in the league, international players like ben kanatrovski hit 82..

Ibini-Isei will hit 78/79.[/quote']

Agree with Ibini should hit 78/79 imo should be 80

Kantarovski is youth international though with huge hype but hasnt done this much this year should go down when finally reviewed.

A couple of months left in the A-League (one month league and one month finals series) hope fully a review within these 2 months.

• 2 weeks later...