Sign in to follow this  
NUFC23

Recipe-(Wonderkids).Should i continue?

Recipe-(Wonderkids).Should i continue?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Should i continue with the Recipe-(Wonderkids)? i have already done 6 volumes of it and seems a little bit tired of continuing on as i'm getting busy nowadays and lazy as well.

To decide whether should i continue my work, i have decided to set up a poll of it.please vote and thanks in advance.

#Anyone who doesn't know the Recipe-(Wonderkids) can take a look at the Player Talent Scout Section.

#Also sorry for posting this in the Player Talent Scout section since i'm not sharing anyone.but i did so because i believe most people who view the Recipe-(Wonderkids) always view the Player Talent Scout section therefore the result might be more accurate.

cheers everyone.:D

Re: Recipe-(Wonderkids).Should i continue?

It depends on your situation, if your studying GCSE's/A-Levels then i wouldnt bother carrying on and concentrate on your studies, that's what ive done, i used to have a thread where i did rating predictions but the work is more than the reward, actually there is no reward. Think about it, if you spend time where you could be revising then your grades will be lower and your whole life is effected!

I guess you don't want life coaching but answers like "we depend on you" or "go to hell and leave us alone" ;)

I would really appreciate more wonderkid compilations, ideally updated once in a while.

Of course: No one will reward you and the feedback you get is way less than you would deserve. But believe me, there are enough people out there reading threads like yours. And if you still have fun doing these reports then continue.

Would prefer if you don't continue for my own selfish reasons.

i. Managers IMO are becomming too reliant on posts/threads such as these which spoonfeed information such as tactics/risers etc and instead of being a helping hand it has become a debilitating crutch where persons like yourself basically run teams transfer policy in absentia.

ii. IMO you guys are not rightfully rewarded for the effort, time and costs you put in-the rep system has failed in this regard.

iii.Some of the schtick you guys put up with are bordering on contempt.

iv. I would prefer discussions about players i.e. everyone brings something to the table not asking list the top five risers in Mongolia below the age of 9 whose left footed.:rolleyes:

I think you should do whatever you want.

Has you see, people LOVE your posts and has the vote tells, they want you to continue.

I also prefer you continue but if you think you're getting tired or lazy dont do it so often.

Those who are jealously about your hard work, should try to be better, instead of trying to convince you to stop. Foruns are ideal to discuss and even if you post new kids, nothing tells me that you analysis is right.

Everyone should look at this threads has suggestions, nothing else. :)

For you, NUFC23, i can only say: :thumbup:

I think you should do whatever you want.

Has you see' date=' people LOVE your posts and has the vote tells, they want you to continue.

I also prefer you continue but if you think you're getting tired or lazy dont do it so often.

[b']Those who are jealously about your hard work, should try to be better, instead of trying to convince you to stop.[/b] Foruns are ideal to discuss and even if you post new kids, nothing tells me that you analysis is right.

Everyone should look at this threads has suggestions, nothing else. :)

For you, NUFC23, i can only say: :thumbup:

:D yeah they should

Should i continue with the Recipe-(Wonderkids)? i have already done 6 volumes of it and seems a little bit tired of continuing on as i'm getting busy nowadays and lazy as well.

To decide whether should i continue my work' date=' i have decided to set up a poll of it.please vote and thanks in advance.

#Anyone who doesn't know the Recipe-(Wonderkids) can take a look at the Player Talent Scout Section.

#Also sorry for posting this in the Player Talent Scout section since i'm not sharing anyone.but i did so because i believe most people who view the Recipe-(Wonderkids) always view the Player Talent Scout section therefore the result might be more accurate.

cheers everyone.:D[/quote']

Yes, please carry on, your posts are very good.

I couldn't give a monkeys about your exam results ..... but you should, only spend time on here if it doesn't interfere with your study or work. Excessive use of SM, crack or vodka can all ruin your life :eek:

Looking forward to the next edition, especially as the official Wonderkids website gets updated less often than Arsenal keep a clean sheet :)

Thanks all.:D i think i will continue with it but expect slower updates.actually i'm not having any exams soon but school work is indeed heavy but i think i can still manage my time well enough.B)

Thanks all.:D i think i will continue with it but expect slower updates.actually i'm not having any exams soon but school work is indeed heavy but i think i can still manage my time well enough.B)

Good luck with that.

xYyY