Tactics Help

SuperPro69

Re: Tactics Help

i use 3-5-2 at home and 4-4-2 away. if a side is rated lower than me i use the following tactics:

Tackling Style Normal

Mentality: Normal

Passing Style: Direct

Attacking Style: Mixed

Tempo: Normal

Pressing: own half

PLAY STYLE:

Counter-Attack: Yes

Men Behind Ball: Yes

Tight Marking: Yes

Play Offside Trap: Yes

Use Playmaker: No

Use Target Man:Yes

if a team is rated higher then set offside trap to no, mentality to defensive tackling hard and tempo to slow.

use these very same tactics away from home but use 4-4-2 formation. your target man should be your highest rated CF or forward, you can choose not to use tight marking though i prefer to.

then go to your in game instructions: here you want to put the following:

if losing any score after 60 mins change to 3-4-1-2

Tackling Style: Hard

Mentality: Attacking

Passing Style: Direct

Attacking Style: Through the middle

Tempo: Fast

Pressing:All over

PLAY STYLE:

Counter-Attack: Yes

Men Behind Ball: Yes

Tight Marking: Yes

Play Offside Trap: Yes

Use Playmaker: Yes (this should be preferably an AM playing in the 1 position of 3-4-1-2)

Use Target Man: Yes

Then in game instruction 2 should be :

if losing any score after 75 mins same as above just change mentality to very attacking. Captain should be a respected highly rated player, ie vidic puyol casillas. Real life club captain helps. Corner taker should be best winger. free kicks and playmaer should be best midfielder, finally penalty taker i tend to use my best attacking minded player. try to use players who are 95% condition or above.

I hope this helps, keep me posted how your results go

Re: Tactics Help

Won the 1st one 3-2' date=' was a friendly tho. :\ The next game was a legit match n I lost it. ><[/quote']

yes but was the team better than you or evenly matched? it is of paramount importance you get your tactics and formation right, i have on the odd occasion player the 4-4-2 at home by mistake and got the advanced tactics slightly wrong and lost. Stick with it though swapping and changing tactics and formations does not help

• 8 years later...