Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

87+ Strikers with potential to rise

Re: 87+ Strikers with potential to rise

Looking for a striker who's about 87 or higher who has the potential to make it (close) to 90 this season. Preferably of younger age.

Hope someone can help me' date=' thanks in advance![/quote']

I would say Osvaldo from Roma aint a bad bet to get 90 in the end of the season, 5 starts and 3 goals so far, also got cap for Italy national team.

Mertens - PSV' date=' 24, rated 87.

11 goals in 8 games this season already. Definite rise![/quote']

Yeah but really doubt he'll get 90 at PSV. He's been absolutely awesome lately but right now he's injured for few weeks + I doubt he can keep his level up for the whole season while PSV only play Euro League and probably won't be Dutch champions as they aren't consistent enough (their defence is probably the worst of the top clubs in Holland). And I'm looking for people who have a chance at 90.

Oh and he isn't a striker :rolleyes::P

Not quite 87 but Pinheiro Kleber of Porto is rated 84 and is doing well as their main starter this year. If he and Porto do well this year he could (possibly) be around 88/89 by the end of the season.

Thanks mate, will keep an eye on him then and see how he does.

Decided to go for Abel Hernandez (already got Griezmann btw) and will keep an eye on the rest of the mentioned players.

Oh btw, doubt v Wolfswinkel will go to Utd and even if he goes I can't see him play :o

Not the greatest players around but keep an eye on Lacina Traore and Libor Kozak, getting game time for their respective clubs.

Also Fabio Borini has started a couple for Roma on loan from Parma.