EC5579 - The Future of EdMoses

EdMoses

EC5579 - The Future of EdMoses  

1. 1.

• Stay At Brighton
    • Manage Doncaster

As some of you know, I’m at logger heads with what I should do in this incredible GW – EC5579. Here’s my choice:-

Stay at Brighton and Hove Albion

Having been in the EC since its inception and having always managed Brighton, that’s a total of 180 games to date. I’ve had my share of success – two promotions in the first two seasons see’s Brighton established as a solid division two outfit. The last two seasons have seen me narrowly miss the playoff spots – having been tipped for relegation – and then get into the play-offs last season only to slip up and crash out at the first hurdle. The aim has always been the same – to get Brighton into the top flight and right now I once again sit in the play off spots so there’s a chance that it could be third time lucky. I would like to emulate Jinxmillion’s achievements with Shrewsbury and certainly with the likes of Van DerVaart, Capoue, Jurado, Bent etc the team is capable. However over the last few weeks I have become more and more lack lustre in my attitude toward the side – to the point of not setting tactics for a couple of games which is something I would never have done in the past. To be honest I’m a little bored of them, that interest may well return but at present it feels a little – well – meh.

OR

Take over Doncaster

Meanwhile down in the depths of division four is one of the biggest challenges in EC5579 – Doncaster. They have no money, they have a tiny squad, they have very little in terms of quality and they are struggling. Currently they are being passed from pillar to post as managers are finding the challenge too much – there’s an incredible amount of work to do. There is every chance that they will remain rudderless or we will see managers move in and out quickly – unless someone take hold of them they have every chance of remaining as EC5579’s Elephant Man – ugly and unloved. I quite fancy the challenge to be honest and believe I can turn them around.

So over to you – I have decided to let 5579 decide my fate – I really am 50/50 either way and would be happy to do either.

So once one of the above options gets 10 votes, that is what I will do. Over to you guys.

Re: EC5579 - The Future of EdMoses

If I was you I would stay with Brighton as it would be a shame to get from promoted twice and then not finish the job by leaving before you get to division one :)

Cheers man, appreciate the advice.

Whatever the poll decides is what i will do though - gotta stick by the majority vote!

Re: EC5579 - The Future of EdMoses

Dude' date=' you know I'd like to see you in D1. Old nemesis. But while leaning towards you staying at Brighton and echoing Adam's post...

I'd actually rather have EdMoses110% at Doncaster than EdMoses50% at Brighton.

Therefore my vote goes to Doncaster, but I'll be happy as long as you stay in 5579.[/quote']

Cheers mate- looks like the decision is that I stay at Brighton so I'm gonna try and up my game.....i have a feeling that that the Donny job will be available in the future so if I cant get the juices going once again at Brighton then I can always fall back on that. You talk sense though mate, I genuiely hope I can get Brighton up - would feel a lot happier leaving them in the prem than in the second div.

Archived