Club hopping

andypne

Is there any way to stop a club hopper as there is currently a player going round the Gold worlds called Paolo Binetti taking over up to 5 clubs a week and quitting immediately.You have probably all seen him yourselves in your overview news feeds resigning yet again from a club.I have pm'd him requesting him to stop it but got a rather rude response in broken english. Anything that we can do co I cant find a way to report it, and it clearly says in the code of conduct that it is rule breaking.

Re: Club hopping

Is there any way to stop a club hopper as there is currently a player going round the Gold worlds called Paolo Binetti taking over up to 5 clubs a week and quitting immediately.You have probably all seen him yourselves in your overview news feeds resigning yet again from a club.I have pm'd him requesting him to stop it but got a rather rude response in broken english. Anything that we can do co I cant find a way to report it' date=' and it clearly says in the code of conduct that it is rule breaking.[/quote']

Do you still have his reply in your inbox? If so, contact SM, with proof of what he said. Clearly this guy is out to annoy other people. Other players won't enjoy the game so much if he keeps up his club hopping ways and insults those who confront him.

I've never had to do this myself, but would a support ticket suffice? If not, let's hope SM spot this thread.

In my opinion his account should be terminated completely. Of course he could always create a new one under another email but then I doubt he would be smart enough to cover that up.