Sign in to follow this  
Messilio

Real Madrid-Royal Elegance ! (WC 10747)

real_madrid_logo_iphone4wallpaper.jpg

Real Madrid manager Michael Lennox is in charge at the Bernabue since 29 juli 2011 but now he steps into the limelight to let everyone know who is in charge. The 37 year old manager is determined to take Madrid to new hights since the former manager destroyed the club by selling all the key players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Ozil, Higuain, Benzema, Di Maria, Khedira, Sahin, and Pepe. Despite this, Real Madrid crushed archrivals Barcelona on wednesday 10 august 2011 in a huminilating 4-1 win. Andy Carrol scored twice, while B.DZSUDZSAK and Yann M'Vila were also on the scoresheet. Real Madrid had 52% of the possesion and dominated the game.

Real Madrid are now standing in second place in the league, 7 points behind Barcelona.

The rebuilding of Real Madrid will start now as Michael Lennox is dreaming about making Los Blancos the kings of football again.

Let the battle begin....................

Re: Real Madrid-Royal Elegance ! (WC 10747)

Real Madrid sign Santi Cazorla

Santi-Cazorla.jpg

In an affort to rebuild their team Real Madrid have made their first major signing of the season by purchasing Santi Cazorla from Villarreal. The tricky winger who won the World Cup with Spain last year made the switch for 10 million Euros and Oleksandr Aliyev moved to Villarreal as part of the deal. Manager Michael Lennox is very happy that the deal went through and that he can start to give Madrid a new face just like he promised the fans a few days ago. "Cazorla will give this team a boost with his pace and trickiness", Maatrijk said. He will give the team more with and we will have the oppertunity to strectch the oppents's defence even more".

Cazorla signed a 2 year deal after he passed his medical and he is happy to join such a big team like Real Madrid. "As a little boy I used to dream about playing for Real Madrid and you can't imagine how it feels to see that dream becoming a reality. I will do anything for this club and the manager to help win trophies and add to the massive history of Madrid".

Diego Capel moves to Real Madrid

diegoCapel-desmazes.jpg

Just 24 hours after Real Madrid signed Santi Cazorla they added another winger to their squad. Diego Capel made the switch from Sevilla to the Capital club for no less than 20 million Euro's. Capel is wellknown in La Liga for his pace and many will still remember how he and Jesus Navas tormented Barcelona and Real Madrid during the final stages of the Copa del Rey. Manager Michael Lennox explained why he signed another winger. "One must understand that Real Madrid lost their best players in cheap fashion and all I try to do is bring in new talented lads. It was a huge mistake of the former manager to sell Cristiano Ronaldo, Angel Di Maria and Mesut Ozil. And now I try to find good players out there on the market if they are available. I hope Dzsudzsak, Cazorla and Capel can fill the boots of Ronaldo, Di Maria and Ozil, because we have big ambitions".

Speedy African striker joins Madrid

9bebe31fe4ad06f572e5884690a36593-getty-505275385.jpg

Real Madrid FC have announced on their official website that they have completed the signing of CSKA Mosvka striker Seydou Doumbia. The speedy striker from Ivory Coast is the lastest in a string of new faces brought in by manager Michael Lennox in an attempt to take Real Madrid to former glory. It seems like the manager loves players with lot of speed and that this will likely be a factor to take in account when facing Madrid. Doumbia made the zwitch for 12 million Euro's and is delighted that Los Blancos picked him up. "When I heared that Madrid wanted me and didn't hesitate at all. I remember watching games of Madrid on tv when Claudio Makalele was still playing here. And now I walk on the same grass that he once graced. I want the fans to know that I will use all my talents and skills to serve Madrid and to make the games of this team a joy to watch".

Giuseppe Rossi becomes a Galactico

rossi3.jpg

Royal Football club Real Madrid have added another name to their new "Galacticos" project. Highly rated Italian striker Giuseppe Rossi has agreed to defend the colors of Real Madrid for the coming 3 seasons. The pocket-size striker who is also a Italian international was also on the radar of other big clubs like Barcelona, Chelsea and Manhester City but decided to move the Spanish Capital for some world class football. Michael Lennox is sure that Rossi is another piece of the puzzle, while the striker himself stated that the chance to play Champions Cup football against the biggest teams in the world is the main reason why choose for Los Blancos.

Super Clasico Barcelona-Real Madrid

madrid-v-barca.jpg

Tonight the second edition of the superclasico between Barcelona and Real Madrid will take place in Camp Nou. It will be a electric atmosphere like allways as The Catalans are looking for revenge for their 4-1 loss in the first tie. Manager Michael Lennox lead his team to a memorable victory that day as a young Andy Carroll scored a brace that day.

Real Madrid is determined to win this tie as they look to close the gap with Barcelona. Only a win will do for Lennox and he promised that his team will take no prisoners.

109113hp2.jpg

Next time you want to ask something why dont you be a gentleman and comply with what I ask by going to my profile? If someone asks you not to write on their thread than why by completely rude and continue to write on their thread to ruin it after their hard work? :confused:

Real Madrid crush sorry Barcelona !!

Pepe+Emanuel+Adebayor+Real+Madrid+v+Barcelona+WlBtMvLbBDdl.jpg

On the evening of saturday the 15th of october manager Michael Lennox of Real Madrid proofed why he is one of the best managers around. "The Exceptional One" led Real Madrid to a crushing victory over arch-rivals Barcelona in Camp Nou, giving the Catalans their biggist home defeat ever. Despite the presence of world class players like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Mesut Ozil, Iniesta, Pique and Puyol, an average looking Real Madrid side with David Villa, Dzeko, Cazorla, Dzsudzsak, Mikel M'vila and Sergio Ramos ripped Barcelona to pieces. Mikel, Ramos, Dzeko, Rossi and Carvalho all found the net as Barcelona crumbled to a humiliating defeat. The Barcelona attackers never could find the way to Madrid's goal as the backline put in a marvellous performance, earning Sergio Ramos the Man of The Match award.

Real Madrid had a stunning 63% of possession, dictating the game and striking with killer instinct a the right moments. The Barcelona crowd when silent after the third goal and at the end of the game the players of Madrid received a standing ovation from the Barcelona fans, who had no other way to hide their shame. Madrid are now 4 points away from Barcelona.

224c6__109445_lionel-messi--kiri--dan-david-villa-usai-final-copa-del-rey_300_225.jpg

Another One Bites The Dust !!

AC Milan 0 - 4 Real Madrid

a_cris2_576x324.jpg?w=576&h=324

Just 4 days after the trashing of Barcelona, Real Madrid have slayed another European giant. A helpless AC Milan took a 4-0 beating at the hands of Los Blancos as manager Michael Lennox used his mastermind to outfox his opponent. The result speaks for itself. A dominant Real Madrid, with 60% of possession, took the game to los Rosseneri. Madrid opened the scoring through club topscorer Dzsudzsak who would later score a second one. New arrival Aquilani, who orchestred the midfield as a playmaker also got his name on the scoresheet and Yann M'Vila put the icing on the cake. With 17 shots on target the AC Milan goal really operated like a shooting gallery for Lennox'x men while Casillas on the other side had a silent night and another clean sheet in a row. Real Madrid is slowly creeping to the top and they are just 3 points away from pushing Barcelona from top position.

AC Milan 0 - 4 Real Madrid

Dzsudzsak 27, 59

Aquilani 47

Y. M'vila 85

AC+Milan+v+Real+Madrid+UEFA+Champions+League+71ESefpZ8_Vl.jpg

Real Madrid break the bank and land world class striker Kun Aguero

110249-sergio-aguero.jpg

On the afternoon of wednesday 20 october 2011 Real Madrid broke the hearts of many Atletico Madrid fans by signing their prolific striker Sergio "Kun" Aguero. The Argentine hitman crossed over to the other side of Madrid for a whopping 50 million Euros as the offer was too good to turn down for the people at Atletico. Aguero told reporters at his presentation that a hunger for ambition and trophees lurked him to Los Blancos.

"Atletico Madrid is a great club and I thank them for giving me this oppertunity. They gave me a similar oppertunity a few years ago when they brought me to Europe from Argentina. I also like to thank the Atletico fans for the many wonderfull years. They will always be in my heart. But now I must look further because every player wants to win big things in his carreer. From now on I will defend the colours of Real Madrid and I will use my talent to score goals for them. I hope that here all my dreams will come true".

Aguero is injured for the moment and the new Galatico will be back in action after 2 weeks, giving manager Lennox more firepower up front.

Hahahaha, but when you got all the great deals done in this gameworld for nothing it was no cheating ? Then all of a sudden the other managers don't know what to do with their star players ?

Look at all the deals you get done now AS7. Is that normal ?

Are all the managers in your set-up retarded ? :confused::rolleyes:

Hahahaha' date=' but when you got all the great deals done in this gameworld for nothing it was no cheating ? Then all of a sudden the other managers don't know what to do with their star players ?

Look at all the deals you get done now AS7. Is that normal ?

Are all the managers in your set-up retarded ? :confused::rolleyes:[/quote']

I never had friends in the game world buddy. You admitted you asked people to come in.

And why are you calling me AS7? His thread has some very weird transfers and they are suspicious and leave me very skeptical as to if their real or not but his thread is a good read.

1024.jpg?md=1319227647000

1024.jpg?md=1319227650000

Hope this is enough for you two because I'm not giving more evidence of my thread not leave it alone. I have no problems with either of you so please respect my wishes to leave my thread alone. Messilio if you delete your comments on my thread I will delete my comments on yours. Thank you.

Real Madrid win race for exciting young defender

Juan+Mata+Mateo+Musacchio+Valencia+v+Villarreal+ABZp0iWGOkCl.jpg

Mateo Musacchio is now officially a Real Madrid defender after Los Blancos won the race to sign the player. The Argentine came over from Villarreal for the amount of 16 million Euros. Manchester City wanted the player also but their bid of 12 million Euros was turned down. Musacchio is a big and strong defender of only 21 years old. Manager Michael Lennox is extremely pleased with his new signing because the former manager sold off the good young defenders like Varane and he believes thet Madrid will enjoy the talents of Musacchio for many years to come. Vertonghen en Musacchio are now the future of Madrid's backline. Sergio Aguero is also very pleased with the signing of Musacchio because now he has a fellow countrymen in the first team and he believes that Lennox made a masterstroke by landing the young talented defender. "Mateo is a monster and he will proof his worth in defence", were the words of El Kun.

Mesut Ozil returns home to Madrid

Mesut+Ozil+Real+Madrid+Unveils+New+Player+w1ssAw67LkGl.jpg

Los Blancos have succeeded in bringing Mesut Ozil back to Madrid. The german midfielder was sold to Barcelona almost 2 seasons ago in what many believed was a wrong step by the management at that time. Some people even accused former manager Michael Canning of an evil conspiracy with Barcelona manager Leonel Mejia to destroy Real Madrid. But now Madrid have one of their best signings ever back at the club.

"I never wanted to leave Madrid", Ozil said to reporters after he signed his new contract. "But there were people in the management who were forcing me too leave and they told me they needed the money. But when they sold Cristiano Ronaldo, Angel Di Maria, Higuain, Benzema and Khedira, it was obvious for me that Madrid as a superpower was destroyed. Michael Canning is one of the wordt managers in the history of the club and I don't think he really loved Madrid. I even heard rumours that he was making fishy deals with Barca manager Mejia. Those two guys almost destroyed the two biggest clubs of Spain. I tried my best at Barcelona but it was never really a succes. But now Madrid have a great manager in Michael Lennox. After I saw what he did against us in that heavy 5-0 win with an average looking Madrid, I was sure that this man is a real mastermind. From that moment on I was sure that I wanted to return to my beloved Madrid. And I'm happy that that day has finally come. Hala Madrid !"

Mesut+Ozil+Real+Madrid+v+Espanyol+La+Liga+3IteXsRnsbZl.jpg

Los Blancos capture superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+FC+Internazionale+Milano+ut92R1yqOOhl.jpg

Real Madrid have stun the football world again with a another high profile transfer. Sports media across the world reported today that Real Madrid of Spain have signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic a few days ago and the deal was finalized a few hours ago. According to Real manager Michael Lennox, Ibrahimovic is the icing on the cake. "With him our frontline is now complete, and we can rely on massive firepower to rip any defence in the world apart. This is how a Madrid team should look and we will make sure that Madrid never becomes a medicore team again with medicore players. Madrid deservers the best players in the world and let there be no mistake about that. Zlatan brings bags of goals, and thats the reason why he was brought in". According to sources Madrid payed a whopping 50 Million Euros for Ibra and Patrick Helmes moved to Ajax as part of teh deal.

Shakhtar appoint new boss!

Richard Smith announced that he has agreed to take over Shakhtar and he has signed a 4 year deal with the club and is expecting to mount a title challenge